PDA

View Full Version : Okay.....as promised.......

JoniHaynes
March 25th, 2003, 11:20pm
My boyfriend wants to trade off two of his winnings. He will sell the $75 GC to NFLSTORE.com for $50, or trade for $40 or $50 GC to a restaurant that could be found in southern California.
Also, he has 20 of the "Showcase and Multiplex" theater tickets that are good in Conn., Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Mass., Mich., New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Penn., Rhode Island and Virginia. These aren't the Sunday-Thursday tickets; they are valid any time, and don't expire until Jan. 19, 2004.
He will sell the whole lot of tickets for $50, or, again, trade for a gift certificate. Make the man an offer......you can PM me, since he is not yet registered here.

Thanks.

Joni

JoniHaynes
April 8th, 2003, 1:00pm
The movie tickets are gone, the $75.00 NFLShop.com gift certificate remains.
Harrison will sell it for half the value, which is pretty good if you have a favorite team! And, he's still willing to trade, so make him an offer if you have any interest!

joni

gabyzee
April 8th, 2003, 2:48pm
I've got 4 copies of the Moulin Rouge DVD and 4 copies of Someone Like You DVD (won 4 of each from 1800 Flowers!). Looking to get rid of a couple of each! However, these may not be "manly" enough for a trade!:laugh:

JoniHaynes
April 8th, 2003, 3:29pm
Nice offer, gabyzee......but already gone! Thanks to everyone for responses!

Joni