PDA

View Full Version : 2 free tickets to see "the Core" in NYC on 3/27

luckymomx4
March 14th, 2003, 2:48pm
I just received an "admit two" ticket to the new movie "The Core" on Thursday, March 27th at 7:00pm at the Loews 34th street - 312 W. 34th street, NYC.

this was sent to me from Entertainment Weekly/Paramount pics.

Anyone interested? I live in Buffalo and won't be in NYC on the 27th. If you're interested, PM me and I'll send this right away. FREE!

Pam

tommy
March 14th, 2003, 3:25pm
pam i can't use the tickets but your kindness is what os is all about--- thanks for being you:smile7:

vsreddy
March 16th, 2003, 2:07am
Pam,

I am new here and jst saw your post. I live in NYC and would love to see The Core if you still have the tickets. I can send $ to cover postage.

Let me know. thanks

Vsreddy

Luckyme21
March 16th, 2003, 4:15am
WOW pam your great!!!

luckymomx4
March 17th, 2003, 5:38pm
Hi! I PM'd you, but you didnt' respond(or didn't get it)
anyway - e-mail me your address and I'll send them off right away so you can have them for next week!

pamangx4@adelphia.net

pam
:smile3: :smile3: :smile3: :smile3:

luckymomx4
March 19th, 2003, 2:37pm
I sent your tix yesterday morning, mail lady said they should reach you in 2-3 days!

Have fun and let us know how the movie is!

pam:smile3:

vsreddy
March 30th, 2003, 10:03pm
Hello all. Thanx to Pam, I got to see the Core. :(

In a nutshell. Save your money. If you saw Armegeddon, then you saw more than enough. This movie is imaginative, but lacks the even the basic acting one would expect from b- sci-fi movie. The special effects were ok, but there were some shots that looked like they came from cutting room Armegeddon footage.

Go spend your money on a good movie, like The Pianist! Enjoyed that one and saw it again just because.

Hope this review was helpful.

Thanks again Pam. :)

luckymomx4
March 30th, 2003, 10:33pm
sorry the movie stunk - at least you got to go for free! I think I'll wait till it comes on video!

Pam:smile3: