PDA

View Full Version : Autographed photos/memorabilia wanted

Lutzplay2
March 8th, 2003, 10:45am
If anyone has autographed pics etc, I might be willing to purchase or trade. i am not rich, so you have to make me a reasonable offer!:smile3: :smile3: :smile3:

kimwhitmore
March 8th, 2003, 11:02am
I currently have an autographed picture of Angeline Jolie, and an autographed magazine of Julia Roberts

avalanche
March 8th, 2003, 11:03am
What kind or who are you looking for?? The only problem with most of the ones that I have is that they are personalized with my name on them.

kimwhitmore
March 8th, 2003, 11:06am
oh and i have an au tographed special card of Mark McGwire

Lutzplay2
March 8th, 2003, 11:23am
I currently have an autographed picture of Angeline Jolie, and an autographed magazine of Julia Roberts
& McGuire-----what do you want for each or all? Sorry i don't have the bologna keychain! LOL

I have pictures of jewel and the guy that looks like johnny Depp, as well as dyan cannon and Felicia rashad, these are actual pics as my aunt is a costume designer. I can trade or make copies of whole set, etc...

Also, if they are celebrities that i like, i don't care if your name is on them or not.

kimwhitmore
March 9th, 2003, 12:44am
they do not have my name on them. just their autographs. i myself am not a collector, just happened to be lucky in getting these. what would you like to trade. you can PM me and let me know or email thirteenbettys@msn.com