PDA

View Full Version : Autographed game ball signed by Jason Kidd

Nikita
March 6th, 2003, 8:51pm
I won an autographed game ball signed by Jason Kidd. I just got it less than 2 weeks ago. It's new still in the box. It said it was worth $200. Anyone want to buy it or trade something good for it? Make me an offer.

P.S. Jason Kidd is a New Jersey Nets point guard. (I think)

groovyguru
March 6th, 2003, 9:09pm
NJ Nets are #2 in the east. If you save the ball until the playoffs and sell it on ebay you might get more money. Kidd is one of the best players in the whole NBA.

Nikita
March 6th, 2003, 9:21pm
Thanks for the advice. I might do that. Do you know when the playoff are over?? I don't follow basketball. :grin2:

Viper82
March 7th, 2003, 11:04am
Congratulations on the great win. The NBA playoffs begin on April 19th, and the NBA finals begin on June 4th. The latest possible end of the Finals is June 19th. I got that info from
http://www.nba.com/schedules/key_dates.html

mnsteph
March 7th, 2003, 11:23am
That is an awesome win. If I could afford it I would gladly take it off your hands. You may also wanna try NBA.com check out the boards ( the VGM boards might be your best bet) see if anyone might be interested.
Once again great win! Kidd is one of the best PG's in the game.

eric57791
March 7th, 2003, 2:22pm
Nice prize. That is something you should hang onto until he retires. It will only go up in value and if and when he gets a championship ring or MVP it will be quite valuable!

eric57791
March 7th, 2003, 2:24pm
One question, do you know for sure if the ball was used in a game and IS a "game ball" or is it just an official NBA basketball brand new that was signed by Jason?

Nikita
March 7th, 2003, 4:23pm
It's a new ball in the box. It says it's an official "game ball" but not one that was used in a game.