PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a bumper sticker on your car?

Ron C
August 1st, 2006, 10:38pm
I don’t and wouldn’t anymore, but when I was younger and had a van I had the old
“If this vans a rocken don’t bother knocking”

Of course the joke was on me the van was never rockin or if it was I was the one doing the knocking!

broncosnut
August 1st, 2006, 10:51pm
Sorry, I think bumper stickers on cars are dumb!! So I say "NO".!! :bubbles:

I'm waiting for the one that say's "My kid was expelled from South Side Elementary"

vmyg
August 1st, 2006, 10:56pm
I don't have one right now, but I'm thinking of putting one of my favorite band, TOOL. Especially with the concert coming up. But for me, putting a bumper sticker on my car is kinda like getting a tatoo. I have to be sure I REALLY want it before I do it. Maybe that's why I've actually had the sticker for about 2 years, but haven't put it on yet.

Defenderofthefaith
August 1st, 2006, 10:56pm
I just use the magnets or window clings instead... :grin5:

sherrycalh
August 1st, 2006, 11:05pm
I have been driving around for a month with 2 huge stickers on each front door of my car saying to VOTE for my friend who is running for school board
:soapbox: and the election is Sept 5th..

now that is a true friend

VALENTINE
August 1st, 2006, 11:08pm
I said no but I would if Dh and I could find the "Love my wife/husband" ones, but only on the chrome bumper since they do mess up the paint.

Xarah
August 1st, 2006, 11:09pm
They aren't really stickers. I have a flying spaghetti monster emblem and a "Christian" fish but um..it's not. It's the fish but on the inside it says " 'N Chips". :smile3: I'm tired of those fish and thought I would buy something witty and protest at the same time.

wildbirds
August 1st, 2006, 11:09pm
No but I have a pretty red heart vinyl sticker in the back window.

Helen88
August 1st, 2006, 11:10pm
I have a vinyl cling that says "My schnauzer is smarter than your honor student". :grin5:

Luvs2Win
August 1st, 2006, 11:12pm
I have our business logo on my back glass, but no bumper sticker.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i280/XtremeDetail/MarinaAcura3.jpg

brynnet
August 1st, 2006, 11:14pm
I don't have one on my car, but I COLLECT them. So, if anyone wants to get rid of any bumper stickers lying around let me know and I'll take them from you.

:smile3:

elainmir
August 1st, 2006, 11:14pm
Well I have no bumper stickers but I do have window stickers that have my aunt and grandmas names , bdays and the dates they died along with the words " In Loving Memory" I love to look back in my rearview mirror and see it..makes me think of them and smile.

InkyPrincess
August 1st, 2006, 11:19pm
We have a silver Taurus..... very common car here. So we slapped on a round pirate sticker on the gas tank to make it easy to recongnize in a parking lot.

Our van has a few cling on :fairy3: stickers on it. People ask me all the time where I got them at.

My hubbys old 280z rear bumper is covered in band stickers.

Susan
August 1st, 2006, 11:27pm
No bumper stickers - I wish I didn't have that thing with the dealers name on it.....

I did put a big window cling on the back window with DS's baseball team name/logo this summer. Baseball season is over, so it will be coming off this weekend.

I do enjoy reading bumper stickers on other peoples cars when I'm at a stop light. There are some pretty funny ones! :laugh:

secular
August 1st, 2006, 11:31pm
I do not but Moon Maiden has a great siggy and dh was tempted to get it made into a bumper sticker.

A picture of Dubya with the phrase "Somewhere in Texas a village has lost its idiot!"

suziebee20
August 1st, 2006, 11:44pm
We have a stupid bumper sticker for the local recycling place on ours. I think I might take it off tomorrow now that I think about it. We get a bonus 5 cents per pound, but we never have cans anymore.

I want those little people stickers- the ones where you get one for each person in the family.

wottahuzzee
August 1st, 2006, 11:47pm
I've got a Darwin fish on my back window.

sunnyshone
August 1st, 2006, 11:47pm
No bumper sticker, just a window sticker so I can get past the guard in my community.

Bigfootsmother
August 1st, 2006, 11:51pm
I have one bumper sticker

"Do not hold strong opinions about things you do not understand"

Soonergirl
August 1st, 2006, 11:53pm
I don't have a bumper sticker on my car but I've some really funny ones and also some really dumb ones. I like these (the monkey one because I'm originally from Western Kansas and a huge Wizard of Oz fan) ~

love2shop4free
August 1st, 2006, 11:58pm
I don't have one right now, but I'm thinking of putting one of my favorite band, TOOL. Especially with the concert coming up. But for me, putting a bumper sticker on my car is kinda like getting a tatoo. I have to be sure I REALLY want it before I do it. Maybe that's why I've actually had the sticker for about 2 years, but haven't put it on yet.

You can go to a craft store and buy a magnet that has sticky on one side and just magnet on the other. then you don't have to worry about defacing your car and can enjoy your sticker!

Ron C
August 2nd, 2006, 12:00am
No bumper stickers - I wish I didn't have that thing with the dealers name on it.....:

I know they should have to pay you for driving around with there advertising on your car. I have seen people take them off before but that left holes. I don't mind the license plate holders so much you can change them out.

Mamajama
August 2nd, 2006, 12:04am
Yup, I'm one of those moms with the honor roll sticker. It meant a lot to my son who works really hard to make straight "A"s. At the age of 2 1/2, he was diagnosed with PDD (autism spectrum) and was in special ed classes until the 3rd grade. This fall he is going into the 8th grade and is in band and is doing great. I was more than happy to slap that sticker on the back of my minivan.

:faces:

greyskies28
August 2nd, 2006, 12:06am
i have these

FEAR BUSH

and

Somewhere in Texas theres a village missing there idiot !!!

:grin5:

Ron C
August 2nd, 2006, 12:08am
Yup, I'm one of those moms with the honor roll sticker. It meant a lot to my son who works really hard to make straight "A"s. At the age of 2 1/2, he was diagnosed with PDD (autism spectrum) and was in special ed classes until the 3rd grade. This fall he is going into the 8th grade and is in band and is doing great. I was more than happy to slap that sticker on the back of my minivan.

:faces:

Great, good for you and your son. Sounds like he deserves to be recognized for his accomplishments.

nvtribefan
August 2nd, 2006, 12:14am
Actually a window cling:

"Had Enough? Vote Democrat on '06"

I will probably have bumper stickers after the primary voting is over this month.

wottahuzzee
August 2nd, 2006, 12:18am
i have these

FEAR BUSH

and

Somewhere in Texas theres a village missing there idiot !!!

:grin5:

My favorite T-shirt has a picture of Bush, above the picture it says "Like a Rock," below the picture it says "Only dumber."

Yeah, yeah, a little OT. I'll up my meds.

Jodimae
August 2nd, 2006, 12:25am
I have one that says I love our troops... it is for my cousin in Iraq.

rayesofsunshine
August 2nd, 2006, 12:27am
Mine isn't really a bumper sticker but I have a sticker in my back window that says "Army Wife Toughest Job In The Army" with a red rose. I also have the service banner with the blue star on it.

JessicaLuvsJason
August 2nd, 2006, 12:31am
Mine says, "Congratulations! You have just been passed by a girl!"

stupidity1
August 2nd, 2006, 12:38am
I have a "Win With Gore" Bumper Sticker still on my bumper. :cool3:

KylesArmyWife
August 2nd, 2006, 12:44am
I have 2 stickers. One says "Half my heart is in Iraq" & the other says "Army Wife: Toughest Job In The Army"

:yesyes:

Luvs2Win
August 2nd, 2006, 12:48am
No bumper stickers - I wish I didn't have that thing with the dealers name on it.....

Try using a hair dryer (we use a heat gun) and peeling it off using your fingernail, use laquer thinner to remove excess glue, and than wax the spot. DONE!

Being in the auto detail business, we remove 100's a week from dealer trade-ins that we do. :smile8:

nesta67
August 2nd, 2006, 1:10am
I don't, but I saw one yesterday that (as a couponer) I love. It said:

"Jesus saves....by shopping wisely and using double coupons."

I also saw one on a really crappy car last week that said "Honk if parts fall off"

Jerrysgirl
August 2nd, 2006, 1:12am
No bumper stickers on my van. I'm afraid if I did someone would throw a tomato at it :laugh:

tupik3702
August 2nd, 2006, 1:32am
Why do I leave that on? I don't think that anyone of us should forget for one second that our military is dying for us everyday, every hour, every minute and every second for our FREEDOM!!! :soapbox: :snap:

FreakDuJour
August 2nd, 2006, 1:49am
noooOOOOoo! Not on my baby!!

FreakDuJour
August 2nd, 2006, 1:51am
I don't, but I saw one yesterday that (as a couponer) I love. It said:

"Jesus saves....by shopping wisely and using double coupons."

I also saw one on a really crappy car last week that said "Honk if parts fall off"

LOL...my grandma would smack me for laughing at sacriligious things, but that reminded me of one I saw once- it said "What Would Jesus Do For a Klondike Bar?"

chinchilla
August 2nd, 2006, 2:17am
No, but when I was in school my VW Beetle was covered in stickers, mostly for bands -- on the bumper, back window, dashboard, steering wheel....

Now I'm old and boring. Maybe I should consider throwing something on there again. Or maybe getting a tattoo.

Suann47
August 2nd, 2006, 2:39am
Yes I do and it says "0% angel"

NinePoint
August 2nd, 2006, 3:01am
No, and I've removed the horrible dealer add on my bumper.

Why have an add? I own my car, nobody's paying me to show an add.

Inkyskeeper
August 2nd, 2006, 4:13am
i have a bumper sticker :yesyes:....but NO CAR :laugh:

Inkyskeeper
August 2nd, 2006, 4:16am
LOL...my grandma would smack me for laughing at sacriligious things, but that reminded me of one I saw once- it said "What Would Jesus Do For a Klondike Bar?"

Jes us ( chase us ) ?? :laugh:

MrsM
August 2nd, 2006, 6:02am
I used to a long time ago.

Don't like my driving - call 1-800-eat-sh**!

Scary Snarky toaD
August 2nd, 2006, 6:31am
What car? :grin3:

LeslyS
August 2nd, 2006, 7:01am
no, not on my car, but i did have a helmet sticker -- "I'm the fat lady and I'm not singing $H!T"

sparkleygem
August 2nd, 2006, 7:01am
When I had my 1st car, I had a bumper sticker on it that said "Jesus loves you. Everyone else thinks you're an asshole" hee hee I still think that's funny. But, I'd never put a bumper sticker on my car now, they look crappy.

sparkleygem
August 2nd, 2006, 7:02am
I used to a long time ago.

Don't like my driving - call 1-800-eat-sh**!
That so fits you :laugh:

SweepsAng
August 2nd, 2006, 7:14am
Let's see, I have clinger for my kid's band boosters at school, as well as the football team.

I have one that says "How did your magnet support the troops? This sticker bought them body armor" (you can see it here: http://www.cafepress.com/2571.46236976)

I have heard of one that I want that reads "Jesus called--He wants his religion back". I think I'll go off and google that one and see what I can come up! :hello:

Edt. to add--Found it! http://www.stickergiant.com/page/sg/PROD/magfunrel/y7892

triple*eee
August 2nd, 2006, 7:32am
NO WAY! I hate bumper stickers

When my kids get honor roll bumper stickers, I just sit it in the back window (no stick it on anywhere)

PanamaKay
August 2nd, 2006, 7:40am
No, and I am sick of reading everyone else's. Who cares what somebody else thinks.

maryte
August 2nd, 2006, 7:56am
I don't have a car anymore (when I did, it was a Redhook beer sticker that said "Have a Nice Beer"), but on my husband's we have one we got from MoveOn.org:

Grand Oil Party

My favourite has always been this:

Si hoc adfixum in obice legere potes, et liberaliter educatus et nimis propinquus ades

(If you can read this bumper sticker, you are both very well educated and much too close)

Adrianita
August 2nd, 2006, 8:00am
I had a bumper sticker, but no car, that I loved:

"I might be fat, but you're ugly and I can diet" :nana:

jndperry
August 2nd, 2006, 8:08am
As a kid, I always saw ones I thought were funny or cute, and I wanted my parents to put them on the car. My dad always refused, saying that he wouldn't stick anything to his car.

Now that I'm (relatively) grown-up, I feel the same way. I would consider a vinyl window decal with all the stick figure family members. My husband was going to get me one for my birthday, but decided it was too expensive. The nice thing is that they are more easily removed than bumper stickers when i am ready to sell the car.

jhannum44
August 2nd, 2006, 8:09am
I have one . It says "Bring them Home-Now"
I don't usually put them on my car, but I thought it was meaningful.

melalyssa
August 2nd, 2006, 9:01am
We have a green day one on one car, nothing on the other car.

Merana123
August 2nd, 2006, 9:25am
I have a "Stewart/Colbert '08" sticker that I haven't stuck on my car but i do have it sitting in my front passenger seat window. :smile9:

TwistedPinkDiamond
August 2nd, 2006, 9:30am
i have a bumper sticker :yesyes:....but NO CAR :laugh:

me to when i was home i saw all these cars that had a magnect bow tie ribbon on them everywhere from pink to yellow...i told my mom find one of those breast cancer ones ..and sure enough she did in a gas station they didnt sell them in any store..so i have a big pink ribbon ready to stick on my car (if i ever get one) but knowing how people are here..they may steal it cuz they dont sell those here..well i could always take in in the store with me and than slap it back on when i come out lol

my mom used to have a bumper sticker that once said : "if you think your perfect,try walking on water" and "if you dont like my driving stay off the sidewalk" lol

Ashook
August 2nd, 2006, 9:46am
Only one : this is a stupid sticker but you are still squinting to read it

chloe1234
August 2nd, 2006, 9:52am
I have one that says My son is in the U.S. ARMY. I also have a ribbon that reads "Keep my son safe."

txhottie_86
August 2nd, 2006, 9:57am
I don't do bumper stickers, but I have a few of the window clings. I love those things!

aesmith
August 2nd, 2006, 9:57am
I do not but Moon Maiden has a great siggy and dh was tempted to get it made into a bumper sticker.

A picture of Dubya with the phrase "Somewhere in Texas a village has lost its idiot!"

You can get this bumper sticker at www.northernsun.com. They have a great selection of bumper stickers. I get mine there.

I have many many bumper stickers on my car.

My Karma ran over your dogma
I'm marching to a different accordian
Would someone please poke holes at the top of my jar
punk rock girl
Rock is dead long live paper and scissors
Another skinhead for peace (picture of ghandi)

maryte
August 2nd, 2006, 10:04am
I have a "Stewart/Colbert '08" sticker that I haven't stuck on my car but i do have it sitting in my front passenger seat window. :smile9:

Two of the smartest guys on television (and elsewhere)!

maningrida
August 2nd, 2006, 10:08am
ERACISM

triple*eee
August 2nd, 2006, 10:11am
I don't mind the clings (which just peel off) or a magnetic one but never a sticky one that has to be scraped off.

SWEEPS1
August 2nd, 2006, 10:11am
No, never have ....Never will

Red Sox Girl
August 2nd, 2006, 10:17am
I have a window cling with the Red Sox logo.
No bumper stickers though.

:jump:

tiffnat
August 2nd, 2006, 10:20am
(window cling) Sierra club with a guy hiking on it. :)

GotSpawn
August 2nd, 2006, 10:32am
Currently I have an autism magnet, the suburban had a bumper sticker of Ozzy, a "can't feed them, don't breed them" and "Driving drunk, take off your seat belt". The vehicle previous had "A drunk driver killed my friend" and "A drunk driver killed someone that I love"

meek1643
August 2nd, 2006, 10:44am
It leaves glue and then a dirt film, so I hate them!

pearlleemay
August 2nd, 2006, 11:19am
DeNOunce Torture===Don't blame me, I voted for Kerry

Taminar
August 2nd, 2006, 11:25am
If I ever get a "my" car, I might put a bumper sticker on,
if I see one I like.

ubperdy
August 2nd, 2006, 11:38am
I have a bumper sticker on my suv... My son is an honor student at his school :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I'm so proud of him... But I stuck the sticker on a magnet sheet so I can just take it off and wash my suv then put it back on. No Sticky Glue Here To Wash Off If I Get Tired Of It. Which I could never get tired of my child's good grades.

Posey
August 2nd, 2006, 11:46am
I love to read them cruising the freeways here in LA. Wish more people would, I find then entertaining and great water cooler chat.

bzybulatou
August 2nd, 2006, 11:59am
Mine says, "Dyslexic Devil Worshippers Sell Their Souls To Santa."

nvtribefan
August 2nd, 2006, 12:09pm
No, and I am sick of reading everyone else's. Who cares what somebody else thinks.

Umm, then don't read them.

That's what I like to hear - an open mind.

nvtribefan
August 2nd, 2006, 12:11pm
It leaves glue and then a dirt film, so I hate them!

Not if you spend a few minutes cleaning the bumper with Goo Gone.

soapscarlet
August 2nd, 2006, 12:13pm
Mine says, "Dyslexic Devil Worshippers Sell Their Souls To Santa."
:laugh: :laugh:

bribella
August 2nd, 2006, 12:19pm
no bumper stickers or clings here

risavjl
August 2nd, 2006, 12:22pm
No bumper stickers but a couple of window clings. A small cat on the driver's side window and kokopelli on the other side. Oh, and a Green Bay Packers sticker in the back window.

My favorite bumper sticker of all time was one I saw on a beat up car: This car is not the Mayflower, but your daughter came across in it.

Madariah
August 2nd, 2006, 12:26pm
No stickers because I have never liked them but I may make an exception. My hubby and I were shopping and found one that said....

Frodo Failed...Bush Has The Ring

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

I love it so much I may have to risk the wrath of my republican neighbors. I saw the magnetic bumpersticker thing earlier, I may have to do that.

buntygal
August 2nd, 2006, 12:36pm
Okay, I have em. I live in a Republican stronghold, and I like pushing peoples buttons a bit here.

War is not the answer
Peace is patriotic
Save the planet, more trees less BUSH

And one of those magnet things
Caution-unsocialized homeschoolers aboard

partymix25
August 2nd, 2006, 12:43pm
I don't have any bumper stickers on the truck, but I do have the white window stickers.
I have three of them on there:
1.) If you can read this, you're losing! (in reference to my husband's racing passion)
2.) a Chevrolet symbol with flames
3.) an advertisement for my husband and brother's DJ service

nvtribefan
August 2nd, 2006, 12:49pm
DH has : Dog is my Copilot

And except when it's too hot to leave her in the car, she is his copilot. She sits in the passenger seat in her travel harness looking forward just like a person. :)

obria
August 2nd, 2006, 1:35pm
We have an athletics booster alumni sticker on the back window along with 2 cheerleader megaphones and a few paintball splats.

The girls tell us that we can take the megaphones off now since they are not into cheerleading anymore, but DH is still into paintball..
:hello:

brwe
August 2nd, 2006, 1:52pm
I never put bumper stickers on my car, but years ago when I would pick up my kids from middle school, I frequently saw a woman with a sticker that said "ex-husband in trunk". She had part of a man's necktie hanging out of the trunk. I always got a laugh out of that.

lindsay
August 2nd, 2006, 2:04pm
the bumper stickers i have on my car are: PRO LIFE, Bush/Cheney 04, and a Jesus fish

lindsay
August 2nd, 2006, 2:05pm
I love bumper stickers...i love it when i see funny ones.

Nubbs820
August 2nd, 2006, 2:20pm
http://www.bcpl.net/~cbladey/sticker.html

feelinlucky
August 2nd, 2006, 2:58pm

FreakDuJour
August 3rd, 2006, 5:27am
Okay, I have em. I live in a Republican stronghold, and I like pushing peoples buttons a bit here.

War is not the answer
Peace is patriotic
Save the planet, more trees less BUSH

And one of those magnet things
Caution-unsocialized homeschoolers aboard

I hear ya, buntygal! We're practically neighbors...and stronghold isn't the word for around here! It's stifling!

ky2here
August 3rd, 2006, 6:38am
Focus on your OWN damn family

The constitution doesn't discriminate - but together we can all change that (picture of bush smiling)

4 out of 5 baptist divorcees want gays to stop undermining the sanctity of marriage

I literally had an old woman 'clutch the pearls'. I saw her behind me at a red light straining to read my bumper stickers. She recoiled in shock and grasped the top of her chest. It made my day, my week and my month!

minera
August 3rd, 2006, 6:50am
"I am the girl your parents warned you about"

This was on my car in college... :jump: Nothing now....

FLYPELICANFLY
August 3rd, 2006, 7:31am
Me and husband have a couple. My car says----I love to give homemade gifts--which one of my children would you like? Then I have the Army one------my husband is a soldier.
My husbands car says (driver has no money-wife and kids have it all) and ( this is not an abandoned vehicle) -his ride is kinda beat up looking lol!

A friend of mine saw one she loved. I am not speeding--I'm qualifing!It would look funny on her car , since it's a mini cooper I think and she has grandkids in the backseat.lol
I need to look that one up for her.

ymac_47
August 12th, 2006, 12:16pm
I have the best bumper sticker of all..i get comments on it all the time..ready... :laugh:
FAT PEOPLE ARE HARDER
TO KIDNAP!!!

litebulb
August 12th, 2006, 12:36pm
I had 101st yellow ribbon magnets & a yellow ribbon magnet that said..keep my soldier safe but someone stole them off my car :(

My son had put a long 101st window sticker on the back of my car that says..101st airborne..

After I dropped my son off to go to Iraq, my daughter & I stopped at the military museum on base & I purchased window stickers. One says..I (heart) my soldier. The other a yellow ribbon that says keep my soldier safe.
If they really want those, they have to scrape them off.

LeslyS
August 12th, 2006, 7:39pm
I have the best bumper sticker of all..i get comments on it all the time..ready... :laugh:
FAT PEOPLE ARE HARDER
TO KIDNAP!!!
Where can i get one of those bumper stickers?

KRSchulze
August 12th, 2006, 7:51pm
Mine's not a "bumper sticker" per se, but one of those white volleyball sticker things on my rear window for my daughter Christine being on the Jasper Jaguars volleyball team. I never in a million years thought I'd be "one of those moms" but I guess I am!!!

Chowsetter
August 12th, 2006, 8:01pm
I have 2 bumper stickers for the NY Yankees

dvhnv
August 12th, 2006, 8:13pm
I had one on an old Pontiac Phoenix. It said "Not even Mr. Goodwrench could fix this car!"

Boy, was that the truth.

harley1
August 12th, 2006, 8:26pm
I want one that says..........

:rolleyes: 'I BRAKE FOR NO REASON'

kazeldya
August 12th, 2006, 8:34pm
They aren't really stickers. I have a flying spaghetti monster emblem and a "Christian" fish but um..it's not. It's the fish but on the inside it says " 'N Chips". :smile3: I'm tired of those fish and thought I would buy something witty and protest at the same time.

What are N chips?

roosterlips
August 12th, 2006, 10:45pm
My DW has the proverbial "My child is an honor student at XXXXXXX school" on her 2001 Chevy Impala.

No stickers on my 2003 Mazda, but I do have a magnetic big orange T (for Tennessee Vols) on my car that I change it's position regularly (because they say it'll change the color if left in one spot for too long).

I see cars all the time plastered in bumper stickers, on bumpers, back window, even doors. I think that's just tacky.

ehavenchk
August 12th, 2006, 10:53pm
I don’t and wouldn’t anymore, but when I was younger and had a van I had the old
“If this vans a rocken don’t bother knocking”

Of course the joke was on me the van was never rockin or if it was I was the one doing the knocking!

roosterlips
August 12th, 2006, 10:54pm

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE tell me where you got this. I just GOTTA have one for my car!

iteachpc
August 12th, 2006, 11:12pm
I really enjoyed reading what some of you have on your cars. Way more entertaining than my bumper stickers.

I like this one I saw somewhere: Stupid people shouldn't breed.

I have 3 and they are from my kids stuff: One says something about DS being a "Terrific Kid" which is an award he got at school. The other two are about awards the DD and DS earned at church. I was thinking of taking off DD's since she earned is about 5 years ago, but she was a bit offended when I asked so I guess it'll stay there a while longer. DH doesn't like bumper stickers and has none on his vehicle.

sparkleygem
August 12th, 2006, 11:44pm
What are N chips?
Ha HA! I get it. Like, after the jesus fish, "N' chips" Like fish 'n' chips lol

Maineiac
August 12th, 2006, 11:57pm
Nope...tacky, tacky, tacky.

stah
August 13th, 2006, 12:10am
I put my bumper sticker on the right front side panel of my SUV --a decal really, it is of a turtle and above it I have MAUI. Gets the looks in SD. Could care less what it does to my book price, as I intend to drive it into the ground.

laurenk503
August 13th, 2006, 12:18am
They should have one of those round stickers people have of different places and it should say OLS - then we could see other ols'rs on the road! :)

acqser99
August 13th, 2006, 12:23am
Mine says, "Your Honor Student is Merely a Pawn in My Pug's Diabolical World Domination Plot." :)

acqser99
August 13th, 2006, 12:24am
I saw a really funny one the other day: Jesus is my Co-Pilot--He Says You Should Hang up Your Cell Phone

sparkleygem
August 13th, 2006, 12:34am
Mine says, "Your Honor Student is Merely a Pawn in My Pug's Diabolical World Domination Plot." :)
ha that's cute.

cpingel
August 13th, 2006, 12:38am
don't wanna ruin the paint!!

stephnatori
August 13th, 2006, 1:02am
I don't have any on my car, but I like reading other people's - especially really clever ones. One thing that bothers me though, are bumper stickers with really foul language or graphic pictures. I'm not that easily offended but...Don't people realize children ride around in cars and they can read too?? I can change my radio and TV channels to protect my kids from inappropriate stuff, but I can't put blindfolds on 'em! Maybe we could throw in some questions on good taste and common courtesy into the driver's license exam. :laugh:

mrbike
August 13th, 2006, 8:14am
I like the idea of the OLS sticker...One of those oval type things with the black letters.

crueltiming
August 13th, 2006, 12:02pm
nuff said!