PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous items for sale/trade

mjordan29
February 22nd, 2003, 1:11am
Hey everyone,

Trying to clear out some of the miscellaneous things I've won. If you're interested in anything PM me or reply here. In trade, I'd consider DVD's, CD's, gift certificates - almost anything really, even that weird money stuff. Everything is brand new and sealed just like I got it.

Bloodrayne game Playstation 2
Minority Report DVD Widescreen
Buffy the Vampire Slayer XBOX game
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Supernatural Defense Kit
-comes with a graphic novel, gold gross, holy water, and
Claddagh ring
1 Chef coat, XL White
1 Pair Chef Pants, XL Black
Beck's Beer Green fleece jacket, Large
Autographed Rob Zombie T-shirt

I think that's it. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks!

JCoyne1031
February 22nd, 2003, 1:28am
What would you want for Bloodrayne, The Buffy Game, and Minority Report DVD?

LadyBrett
February 22nd, 2003, 1:56pm
Can you tell me what brand they are? I'm not sure what you are interested in but I have a wide selection of brand new goods in my SWEEPS box, including but not limited to- Bengals throw blanket, 5 L tagless tees, Boxed collectable Rogaine car, Boston College Basketball Jersey, Big Lord of the Rings Action Figure, Timex aeromatherapy alarm clock, set of four lenox wine glasses, Lord of the Rings Risk, Super Bowl program from XXXVI (2002) and of course a little bit of that cash thing you mentioned. Everything is new unopened except for the Risk game which came when I wasn't home and Hubby couldn't help himself but was never played. Let me know and if anyone else is interested in anything else let me know also. Oh yeah if anyone is looking for a computer I also have the same IMAC as the one listed in the previous thread- it's on Ebay but if someone from the sweep family is looking they get first dibs! Wins to all!

Shellih6301
February 22nd, 2003, 2:00pm
ON that same note, I have a Kurtis Blow signed greatest hits cd, if anyone wants to throw a few bucks my way. I laughed at the ARV of $100!

Balayeur
February 22nd, 2003, 2:01pm
Hi, sent you an e-mail & PM early this a.m - - where are .:).you?

jklkj
February 22nd, 2003, 2:04pm
why not make some money
sell them on ebay
i don't use it often but it is easy to do
and is there when i need it

carogonza
February 22nd, 2003, 5:23pm
I am interested in the Buffy Kit. PM and let me know if you want to trade or sell. thanks.

mjordan29
February 22nd, 2003, 6:09pm
Balayeur - I PM'ed you back. Sorry for the delay but I work 10pm to 7:00am on the weekends so I haven't been awake long ;)

I think I PM'ed everyone else and I'll keep everyone informed

JCoyne1031
February 22nd, 2003, 6:14pm
I am interested in buying the Buffy Xbox game, Blood Rayne and Minority Report. How much would you like for the three?

mjordan29
February 22nd, 2003, 6:26pm
JCoyne- I PM'ed you

Balayeur
February 22nd, 2003, 6:55pm
I think * you * are very .:D.efficient !

mjordan29
February 22nd, 2003, 8:08pm
Thanks everyone. These items are gone:

Bloodrayne
Buffy XBOX Game
Minority Report DVD
Buffy Defense Kit
Chef coat and pants