PDA

View Full Version : National Amusements "Showcase" & "Movieplex" Cinemas Movie Pass

OnyeaboM
February 21st, 2003, 4:23pm
Just got a package yesterday saying I won Third Prize in the contest. I won a coupon for a free 12-pack of any Pepsi soda product (cool!) and I won a movie pass for use at any participating National Amusements theater (even cooler!) valid through January 19th, 2004.

The problem though is that there are no National Amusements theaters here in Alabama.

The movie pass is only good for use in:

Connecticut
Indiana
Iowa
Kentucky
Massachusetts
Michigan
New Jersey
New York
Ohio
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
Virginia

One admission
Valid Sunday-Thursday
Expires 1-19-04

So, if anyone living in those states wants it, reply here. I will trade it for a gift certificate/card to a nice store or an item related to video games.

I'm ready to mail it out ASAP.
I'm keeping the Pepsi coupon - you'll get the movie pass. Pepsi rules...lol.:laugh:

OnyeaboM
February 21st, 2003, 4:25pm
You can also send me a PM (private message). I have PM acception turned on here. :)

OnyeaboM
February 25th, 2003, 5:29pm
Take it off my hands for $10 or a $10 GC to a retail chain store. Anyone interested?

meowpossum
February 25th, 2003, 6:15pm
Wow, are movies that expensive where you live? Out here, $10 cash would not only get you into a first-run movie, but buy you a tub of popcorn or some jujubes too.

OnyeaboM
February 25th, 2003, 7:18pm
I live in one of the biggest, if not the biggest and most popular city in Alabama so yeah, they're that expensive.

OnyeaboM
February 26th, 2003, 11:12pm
Doesn't anyone want this? LOL

It's not good in my state so I can't use it. :(

InterplanetJanet
February 26th, 2003, 11:31pm
I would - I am still trying to trade the gamecube game I won - but I live in NC - sorry!

OnyeaboM
February 26th, 2003, 11:35pm
Ouchie. That GC game would be a perfect trade.

Trinitie
February 27th, 2003, 12:06am
Most of the areas where you can use the pass charge about $8.00-$8.50 per movie. (And under $6.00 before 5:00) I don't think you can use the pass on opening weekend of movies either, so I guess that's why nobody has responded. LOL It's understandable that you want 10 for it though, since movies are so expensive there. :)

viperlily
February 27th, 2003, 12:35pm
I think a lot of people gave these away also... sorry! Had to say it!;)

nitrodpup
February 27th, 2003, 12:46pm
They have them three new fangled talking picture shows down there yet by ya'll in Alabama??

:laugh:

OnyeaboM
February 27th, 2003, 1:14pm
Originally posted by nitrodpup
They have them three new fangled talking picture shows down there yet by ya'll in Alabama??

:laugh:

From the looks of your apparent 'joke' you must think we're all hicks down here or something. I don't even speak with the word 'y'all' (not that it's really even a word). Ignorance really isn't bliss, sir and I'm sure you're the only one laughing at your 'joke'.

Have a good day.

craghill
February 28th, 2003, 1:22pm
I won a movie ticket, to - email me at ev1.net and I'll send it to you.

craghill
February 28th, 2003, 1:29pm
It's been taken

nitrodpup
February 28th, 2003, 2:04pm
A bit testy aren't you for somebody who is trying to sell movie passes that he got for free. :smile3:

OnyeaboM
February 28th, 2003, 2:16pm
It's mine so, I can do whatever I want with it. Some people gave their's away, some people traded them.
Get over it man and try winning a prize yourself.

Just because I didn't agree to send you my autographed basketball Jersey to sell on Ebay (in a different thread) doesn't mean you should come here and be rude or smart alecky. Give it up and get over it. Thanks. :)

Missymiss
February 28th, 2003, 2:49pm
Let's not get mean or testy folks : )

I also won the same movie ticket & I am still trying to give it away. Let me know all........

Have a good day everyone.

Missy

lucky1
February 28th, 2003, 3:41pm
Missy,

I'm interested...please email. Thanks

OnyeaboM
March 15th, 2003, 12:16am
Still available..... LOL:D