PDA

View Full Version : Catnip seeds, anyone???

dspack
February 19th, 2003, 8:51pm
I won a package of catnip seeds. I do have cats, but my back yard is overgrown with catnip. It's a weed that I pull out in most places. I do keep a LITTLE patch for the cats, but I sure don't need any more seeds. If anyone wants these, let me know. I'll be glad to send them and make someone elses cat happy (or drunk) dspack@yahoo.com

meek1643
February 19th, 2003, 9:44pm
I have a cat. But she is evil kitty. My Jupiter I had for 27 years he just passed away, HE was such a good cat, and we got this cute little girl but evil. Think if I gave her something like well we would be afraid of what she'd do.
:grin2:

emc123
March 6th, 2003, 2:45pm
Hey do you still have those??? I could send you some stamps or something?
I am in FL Let me know if you still want them gone. I have 2 cats Lecter is 24 lbs and Maximus is 31 lbs. And they LOVE Catnip, Both recently saved from the Humane Society

dspack
March 6th, 2003, 3:45pm
sorry, all gone.

itsknotsew
March 6th, 2003, 4:03pm
Oh, Maryellen, I don't know..mine might have you beat in the evil dept. In fact, I call him Mr. Fang!! But I dearly love the little brat!! HA;)

debmon
March 6th, 2003, 4:17pm
try this link for free seeds

http://www.whiskas.com/WHI/USA/Surveys/Catnip/default.htm

itsknotsew
March 6th, 2003, 4:33pm
Deb, That thing expired 1/31/03 but I sent for it anyway. It said til quantities were exhausted so we'll see if they come. Thanks for the site, anyway!!