PDA

View Full Version : For Sale

lex2100
February 17th, 2003, 3:44pm
One very rare hard to get Oscar Mayer talking keychain.

Starting bid: $100

jeannierosado
February 17th, 2003, 4:04pm
LOL, good one Lex:laugh: :laugh:

jklkj
February 17th, 2003, 4:09pm
rofl......
why would you want to sell such a unique gift

lex2100
February 17th, 2003, 4:18pm
buyer pays for shipping because I don't want anything more to do with this thing!:shocked: :goofy3:

daisy3600
February 17th, 2003, 7:19pm
Great one! To funny:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Current
February 17th, 2003, 7:25pm
Well, fiddlesticks!!!!!!

I just paid some guy 146.47 for one. I couldn't help it, it seemed like a good deal at the time. Wish I'd known about this offer sooner.

:(

http://members.truepath.com/vcwins/rofll.gif

lex2100
February 19th, 2003, 10:20pm
Alright folks....this is gonna hurt me more than it's gonna hurt you, but I'll do it.

I will give you the taking keychain for only.....

3 payments of $33.00!!!

I know, I know, that's practically giving it away, but I am so sure you will come back for my repeat business, that I'm willing to give it to you for the low low price of only $99.00!!

And credit? NO PROBLEM!

I am so confident you will like my product that I am offering no money back guarantee.

But Wait! That's not all...with it you will also receive the keyring itself to attach this fine ornament anywhere in the free world.

Call in the next ten minutes at #1-800-URA-WEINER.

Don't delay, call today!

(Only one left)

FaithHopeJoy
February 20th, 2003, 2:46pm
That is so funny! I am determined to win my own though! I have been sitting at this computer for 4 1/2 hours today, refreshing every minute. I hope I win one today!
But thanks for the spectacular offer!:smile3:

lex2100
February 21st, 2003, 1:27pm
man, you guys are making this hard for me......

ALRIGHT, Here's the new deal As a free gift to you, I will....nah, I don't know if I can do this.....OH, OK, since you guys are such nice people, what the heck.

I am going to throw in....

FREE SHIPPING!

But that's as far as I can go. This deal won't get any better, but you must act by Wednesday MAY 21st!

After that, the price will go back to the bazillions of dollars since this is such a rare and coveted item.

Call today! #1-800-URA-WEINER

HoneyI'mSweepin
February 21st, 2003, 1:40pm
:laugh: geeeez wish I had the funds ..he he . Can't spring for such a sought after hot item..:cry: :cry:

OnyeaboM
February 21st, 2003, 4:32pm
:laugh: :laugh:

lex2100
February 21st, 2003, 6:27pm
The funny thing is I actually got a taker. I just pm-ed her back. She's new and must think it's worth something. I hope she knows it's only a joke and it's ARV is $2.50! She's was gonna mail me a check and everything and her note didn't sound like a joke since she gave me her complete shipping address and everything.