PDA

View Full Version : Coldplay trade?

amberlin96
January 30th, 2003, 11:04pm
Would love to trade it for another or for something of equal value. If there are any members who DIDNT actually win it, that is!!!LOL:laugh2:

squdgy
January 31st, 2003, 7:42am
I'm interested. What sort of thing were you hoping to get in trade?

amberlin96
January 31st, 2003, 1:57pm
Dont know, whatcha got?

Skipper
January 31st, 2003, 6:17pm
Did everybody get a Coldplay CD? Forget trading...just list it on Ebay. They are selling.

OnyeaboM
February 1st, 2003, 2:34am
Skipper, how does one sell on Ebay? It seems like a lot of work just to sell something and end up paying Ebay a portion of what you make. If I'm missing something and it's actually easy, could you summarize how to sell something on Ebay in a list manner? Thanks.

Skipper
February 1st, 2003, 11:04am
Selling (or buying) on ebay and similar auction sites is easy (once you figure it out). Rather than detail the process here, I suggest you go to ebay.com. Click on the new user buttons and get a good explanation. Whether it's worth doing for one CD is up to you, but I find ebay a good way to sell stuff I just don't want anymore. (it can get a bit addictive actually...in a good sense).

Good luck!

kbsocial
February 1st, 2003, 1:20pm
Noooooooooooooo not everyone got the Coldplay CD - some that wanted it simply got the shirt :laugh:

squdgy
February 1st, 2003, 8:48pm
amberlin, sorry it took so long getting back... I've got a lot of stuff, but no idea if any of it is of any interest. Let's see....

a very fine hat?, a vhs tape of Jerry Maguire, a couple of unopened dvds (forget the names, but they're not popular ones), unopened blank zip disks, pc game: earth & beyond (got for X-Mas and don't want), stamps?, walkie talkies (I have 4 sons, and every birthday or X-Mas one of them gets more walkie talkies ;-) )

I'm a fan, but if you find someone that has a better trade for you, by all means, go for it.

:grin3:

amberlin96
February 2nd, 2003, 12:00am
Im actually taking Skipper's advice and attempting to sell it on ebay!Really Im just doing it for the practice so that when I receive my camcorder, Ill know what Im doing when I list it there! It seems to be a pretty safe process for the seller , at least because I dont think you have to ship it until youve received the funds! But if I get anymore I dont want-you've got first dibs!:cheer2:

OnyeaboM
February 2nd, 2003, 2:41am
Originally posted by Skipper
Selling (or buying) on ebay and similar auction sites is easy (once you figure it out). Rather than detail the process here, I suggest you go to ebay.com. Click on the new user buttons and get a good explanation. Whether it's worth doing for one CD is up to you, but I find ebay a good way to sell stuff I just don't want anymore. (it can get a bit addictive actually...in a good sense).

Good luck!

Ok, thanks. Will head there since nobody here actually wants to buy my autographed Jersey. LOL. I thought it was gonna sell right when I put it on the block here.:laugh:

Thanks again. :)

squdgy
February 2nd, 2003, 8:09am
no problem amberlin... I hope you get a good deal on it. I've only sold 1 thing on Ebay. I was lucky enough to get an excellent buyer, and everything went very smoothly. I hope the same for you.

And who knows, maybe there's a Coldplay CD out there for me, stuck at the bottom of my mailman's bag. :wink2:

OnyeaboM
February 3rd, 2003, 6:25am
Anyone know a place online where I can get a picture of an autographed blue Adidas Tracy McGrady jersey I could use for my Ebay auction? I don't have a scanner or cam to upload a pick of the one I wanna sell.

Thanks.

amberlin96
February 4th, 2003, 1:53am
Ill tell youwhat, If I dont sell it on Ebay you can have it!!!If youve got something you wanna trade thats cool and if not thats cool too!Im not gonna listen to it cuz that kinda music isnt my thing, so theres no use in keepin it. It should only be like $2 to send. :cheer2:

amberlin96
February 8th, 2003, 5:42pm
got $13 for it, that includes shipping cost of about $2. not bad!