PDA

View Full Version : Autographed Black Crowes and/ or POD Guitars

silvawin
January 19th, 2003, 2:06pm
Won Black Crowes guitar from Music Choice & POD signed guitar from FYE. Both new in excellent condition.

Will sell or trade.

gcomstock
January 19th, 2003, 2:50pm
Any idea what the brand and models are Silva?

silvawin
January 19th, 2003, 2:56pm
Black Crowes Guitar is Squire Strat by Fender. POd is a white
Gibson Epiphone.

Mare
January 19th, 2003, 4:28pm
George!

So nice of you to offer to buy that Squire Strat for me! It's 3/4 scale and just the PERFECT size for my little fingers! :)

Mare "rock gurrrrrl" Rivera :cool3:

Jayd
January 19th, 2003, 8:04pm
My daughter would like to know the going cash price for the P.O.D. guitar. What amount you'd like? gunkigoo@yahoo.com

Mare
January 19th, 2003, 8:42pm
"What are you asking for that Strat?" she asks with songs ready to come out of that guitar...

mare@happyhippie.com

Dang you George... you already won a new guitar! :p

Mare "deserves this after gettin' nuttin' for Christmas" Rivera

snookers
January 20th, 2003, 2:11am
I have no idea what those two guitars are worth, but I think I want them. I have a complete home central vacuum system (retail value $1100) that I won a couple of years ago....still in its original boxes, complete with instalation instructions.

I'd be willing to trade....I think.

silvawin
January 20th, 2003, 8:35am
I live in this old house over 150 years old so even though my house is over run by dust bunnies I think it would cost alot to have it installed. Thanks for the offer but I think I will pass on vaccum.

silvawin
January 20th, 2003, 9:49am
Mare is going to be the proud owner of black crowes autographed guitar but POD guitar is still up for grabs. Let me know if anyone is interested.

tncorgi
January 20th, 2003, 10:36am
my son is a big fan of the group...

could you email me~mlgav@hotmail.com

with info. thanks.

Mare
January 20th, 2003, 11:04am
Here are the original sweeps posts for these guitars:

http://www.online-sweepstakes.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=28855&highlight=Black+Crowes

AND

http://www.online-sweepstakes.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=26116&highlight=FYE

dianella
January 21st, 2003, 4:38pm
Could you email please....mattycb8@usa.com

Vicky
January 24th, 2003, 11:36pm
whatcha asking?
email me please, thanks
vcwins@yahoo.com