PDA

View Full Version : Grand Prize Winners - 2003 -- $1,758,661.49 total

Pages : 1 2 [3]

shygirl
November 1st, 2003, 4:01pm
Forgot to post this here. My son won the Kelloggs Space camp grand prize-a week at Space Camp in Huntsville Al (ARV $999.00) and also the Miller Lite cd grand prize-12 hottest cd's of the summer (arv $250.00) Both came this week, so total ARV is $1249.00.

added - November

JH33194
November 2nd, 2003, 8:58am
I received a call while on vacation, it was left on my answering machine that they had some good news for me from a cabanaboy.com sweep I had entered....well, DH and I both ran to the computer to check the expired sweeps at OS, there were 2! Both trips and both only 1 prize. When I was finally able to return her call on Friday, I was told that I won this one:

Cabana Boy - Party in Paradise Sweepstakes
1x per person | UPC code | archived rules • 9 notes
Grand Prize: 4-night tropical vacation for 2 (ARV $3,000).

Comments: Void where prohibited - liquor laws apply
official rules Not Specified
expires Monday, September 1, 2003 Submitted 4/29/03

It is a 5day/4night trip for 2 to St. John, Virgin Islands!! Yeah!!

added - November

Caro
November 4th, 2003, 12:45am
Had a surprise delivery from Fed Ex today. I won the Shape bag giveaway. Since they were only giving away one prize I will assume that qualifies as Grand Prize. It is a wonderful leather handbag worth $485. And to think I am a jeans and tennis shoe kind of person. Thanks to whoever posted this!

added - November

karolyny
November 4th, 2003, 12:54am
One of the GP winners in the" Expedia Picture your Perfect Trip"-$2000 travel credit for expedia.

Karolyn

added - November

Pookiedogh
November 4th, 2003, 12:02pm
My first Affy!!! Fox/ The Speed Channel Grand Prize win: Craftsman portable toolbox and mechanics tool set. ARV. $259.90 :cheer7:

added - November

luxurio
November 5th, 2003, 12:46pm
Seems kinda small, but it's "one of 13 Grand Prizes" -- a Garmin Geko GPS from Pemmican "watch it to win it" sweeps

ARV: $99

lux

added - November

vix91
November 5th, 2003, 4:04pm
You can add my most recent win to the list...the Wherehouse.com Boost Mobile Enter To Win Sweepstakes. I won one of the six GPs--either a Motorola i60 phone (ARV $149) or a Motorola Roxy phone (ARV $199) autographed by Soraya. It's small for a GP but nevertheless, it sure made my day to find out yesterday! :wink2:

added - November $149 If it is the higher ARV, just let me know and I will correct it. Katie :)

JCoyne1031
November 5th, 2003, 7:10pm
I won a Gameboy Advance, An Andrew WK CD, and an Autographed Andrew WK Poster. $120.00 Value

This was the contest

http://www.online-sweepstakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76633&highlight=andrew

added - November

magel86
November 5th, 2003, 7:31pm
Colgate Country Showdown
Will I see anyone else there? There were 5 Grand prize trips. Includes Air Trans, Hotel, Tix to the show for 4 and $500.00 spending money. YIPEE Oh Yeah - and it's at EPCOT (ARV $5,000) :cheer2:

added - November

kittyhello72
November 6th, 2003, 4:04pm
:smile9: :cool2: :gift: :halo: adding another win to the grand prize list:

E! Online Celebrity Gift Basket Grand Prize

$3631.00

:supstar: :) :royal:

added - November

Stormy2500
November 6th, 2003, 11:11pm
I guess my cartoon network wins goes here.

From the Cartoon Network/Jolly Rancher Toonami Sweeps:

Nokia GSM cellular telephone with T-Mobile Easy Speak 125-minute prepaid US SIM card; two 250-minute T-Mobile Easy Speak prepaid refill cards; Toonami and Jolly Rancher-themed decals (ARV 239.99)

added - November

blueshield
November 6th, 2003, 11:25pm
Jovan - October Sexy Quiz Sweepstakes
1x per person | home page | membership / survey | archived rules • 9 notes •
Prizes (2): $500 check to be awarded to 1 male and 1 female.
official rules Open to residents of the U.S. 18+
expires Thursday, October 30, 2003 @ 4:59 ET Submitted 10/04/03

I won $500 from this one, not sure if their is like a ultimate yearly prize or if the monthly drawings are the grand prize. :) I think this is prolly the biggest thing ive won. :) hehe

Warmest Regards,

joe

added - November

dreamer
November 6th, 2003, 11:27pm
Jovan September Sexy Quiz Sweepstakes

$500 :gvibes:

added - November

dreamer
November 6th, 2003, 11:31pm
Oh Yeah, Also...

Mitsubishi Projector

$1997.00

(WE LOVE IT)
:smile9:

added - November

someconcerns
November 7th, 2003, 11:09am
Hi, I apologize for being so late in posting, but seeing the next contest up reminded me. I won the grand (and only) prize in the 9/1/03 Yankee Magazine - Newport RI Getaway Package, with a two-night getaway to the Hyatt Regency Newport, including breakfasts, one-hour Spa treatment, admission into two area attractions (ARV $750). We think it's worth the drive from MD.

added - November

Boosbear
November 7th, 2003, 11:24am
:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:
Congratulations - you have won a trip for four to Mars aboard Mission SPACE plus the Ultimate HO Innovation Package....
Hewlett-Packard - Celebrate New Years on Mars Sweepstakes
Grand Prizes (10): 5-day/4-night trip for four to Orlando, FL,; 5-day Park Hopper Passes, private VIP Mission: SPACE party, $1,000 cash, Compaq Wireless VPN Firewall router, HP Media Center Workstation, Compaq Tablet PC, PhotoSmart printer, iPAQ Pocket PC, Linksys Wireless Print Server, HP Procurve Access Points 520 WL, HP Pavilion flatscreen monitor, HP Printer (ARV $14,376).

added - November

Stormy2500
November 7th, 2003, 9:06pm
The WB.com - WB and Hillary Duff's Island Beach Bash Sweepstakes

Grand Prize: Surfboard, previously used and autographed by Hilary Duff and Shaun White (ARV $350).

Wooo HOOO!!!!!

added - November

Marilyn
November 8th, 2003, 3:38am
I got a check for $300 today - GRAND PRIZE in Cadbury Thills & Chills. They gave away a lot of these - hope some other OSers got one.

added - November

iwannawin1
November 9th, 2003, 4:31pm
Hasbro- What's in the toy chest? Instant Win
Approximate retail value of each prize approximately $100 worth of pre-selected PLAYSKOOL toys! Allow 2-4 weeks for prize delivery. That will be just in time for Christmas. My kids are so excited. Can't wait to see what toys they are

added - November

shada7840
November 13th, 2003, 5:29pm
Sorry for the long wait on this one but we got an email on 02OCT and I wanted to see it all the way through first.

Congratulations!
> You have been selected as the Grand Prize Winner in the Jagermeister
Fall
> Music Tour featuring Slayer Presale Sweepstakes Contest on
> ticketmaster.com. As the grand prize winner, you have won an custom
> Jagermeister guitar signed by Slayer.

Wait, there's more. Not only does the guitar arrive as promised (and it was a beauty ARV$550 ) then the promoter calls with tickets to the concert and VIP passes to the Jagermeister after-show party. My husband went to the show with his friend, two members of Slayer signed the guitar, and they came rolling back home at 1 in the morning. I doubt he'll ever get the chance to do something like that again so thanks fellow OSer's for giving him some great memories (and for helping me bring my sweeping habit into the open--I had to tell him somehow where I got the guitar in the first place. Now he brags to all our friends! :D )

added - November $550 let me know if they tell you that the ARV was higher and I will correct the amount. Katie :)

dmkratt
November 13th, 2003, 10:21pm
Starz Maid in Manhattan Sweepstakes

Round trip airfare for 2 to NY City Feb 12-16, 2004. 4 nights at Waldorf Astoria, spa treatment at RedDoor Salon, makeover session, 24 hr limo service, personal shopper service, $5000 spending money. ARV $16,000.

I asked and was told there were over 100,000 entries

added - November

hatayama
November 16th, 2003, 8:25pm
Sorry, made a new thread instead of attaching to this one. Sorry for the dup posting.

Grand Prize - A 4-day/3-night trip for 4 to Miami, FL for the November 2003 race events. The prize includes round trip coach air transportation from major airport nearest winner's home, 3 nights accommodations at a hotel selected by Sponsor (two rooms, double occupancy), round trip transfers from the airport to hotel and from hotel to race track, four admission tickets to the race on 11/15/03 and 11/16/03 in Miami, party on 11/14/03 with Kraft Racing team drivers (subject to availability), $560 in dinner vouchers, and $500 spending money for winner (ARV $11,110).
I requested a cash subsititute and was offered $6710.00. I received the check on Friday, November 14th. I was notified 9/25 that I had won the Grand Prize even though the sweeps ran through 10/15/03. Go figure

added - November

udalum
November 17th, 2003, 11:23am
This is my biggest win yet! I will receive a family road trip for four within four hours driving distance of my home, including two nights hotel accomodations (double occupancy), four tickets to an attraction or theme park, and $500 toward the rental of a Dodge Caravan (if available) and food and gas for the trip. Additionally, you will have your entry in a mini-guide that will hep moms be a hero every day for those they love!

ARV $1,300

added - November

24joy
November 17th, 2003, 10:53pm
:jump:

Thanks for the opportunity to share my latest win! My daughter and I just returned from California where we attended the Hot Wheels Hall of Fame Gala at the Petersen Automotive
Museum. I won this grand prize at hotwheels.com. It was a fabulous trip! We got to meet Richard Petty (was there to receive an award) and Jay Leno (the emcee for the event) . We also were treated to a ride in a classic car to make our "entrance" at the red carpet where the paparazzi were waiting (actually the carpet was "Hot Wheels orange"!)

A trip for two to Los Angeles, CA to attend the Hot Wheels Hall of Fame Gala event on November 12, 2003. Trip consists of: Round trip coach air transportation for two from the major U.S. gateway airport nearest winner's home to Los Angeles, CA; Two (2) nights first-class hotel accommodations; Continental breakfast daily at the hotel; Admission to the Hot Wheels Hall of Fame Gala Event at the Peterson Museum on November 12, 2003; Mid-size rental car for duration of stay (some restrictions may apply). (Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") $3,396.00).

added - November

banzai
November 20th, 2003, 1:06am
Discovery "Make Room For Baby" Grand prize - $10,000 Savings Bond ($5,000 arv I think) Got the letter and affy today! :)

callmedabo
November 20th, 2003, 1:35pm
Ok I have a couple of grand prizes to report from the past couple of weeks:)

$50 Old Navy Gift Card from an Albertsons sweep (there were a bunch of grand prizes) ARV $50

Trip to Vegas from a Savon snail sweep - airfare + 2 nights at MGM Grand (there were several GP in this one too) ARV $597

And another trip to Vegas from a local radio stations online "Thursday Night Must-See TV Hookup" Sweepstakes - airfare, 3 nights at NYNY, breakfast or buffet each morning and tickets to a show ARV $2500

Funny thing is I won the two Vegas trips a day apart!!!
Congrats to all the winners!

Marie
November 20th, 2003, 4:44pm
$1000

ANGEL
November 20th, 2003, 10:05pm
Subject: Kraft Smash for Cash Instant Win Game

"Congratulations! Our records indicate that you were the winner of $100 in the Kraft Smash for Cash Instant Win Game. "

(20) grand prize winners of $100 check.

(I kept wondering why I kept smashing that wall everday NOW I know why)

:cheer7: :cheer7:

Debbie

caryncc
November 21st, 2003, 12:04am
Won a trip to Las Vegas, ARV$1600.

dqw5644
November 21st, 2003, 4:38am
My husband won a trip to Vegas with (very unlikely) shot at a hole-in-one for $1M. He also gets a chance to participate in a "putt-off" for $10,000 with the four other winners, last one standing wins. He's not a golfer, but he's reasonably coordinated, so he might have a shot.

I didn't think we could go at first, but we can. Woo-hoo! ARV is $1,250.

http://www.online-sweepstakes.com/search/?query=american+golf&db=expired

dqw5644
November 21st, 2003, 1:21pm
Grand Prize: Caffeine clothing gift certificate for $2,003, one year subscription to Teen People magazine, and one Cd of Totally Hits 2003 (ARV $2,051.88).

ifwalker
November 21st, 2003, 2:24pm
Congratulations! Your name has been drawn as a Grand Prize winner in the Lean Cuisine Cafe Classics Pizza Sweepstakes.<p><b>Lean Cuisine - Café Classics Pizza Sweepstakes<p>
Grand Prizes (250): Whirlpool Microwave Oven (ARV $129)</b><p>

bluenude3
November 21st, 2003, 4:07pm
(a) Las Vegas Trip : The Winner will receive a 3 day, 2 night trip to Las Vegas for the Winner and one (1) Guest (which Guest must also be at least twenty-one (21) years of age by June 1, 2003 ). The trip includes roundtrip coach air transportation to Las Vegas, hotel accommodations, ground transportation to and from the airport in Las Vegas, two (2) tickets to a Rodney Carrington performance, two (2) passes to a private "meet & greet" with Rodney Carrington, and one (1) chance for the Winner only (i.e., not the Guest) to participate in the "Dice Roll" referenced below. Trip must be taken on the dates chosen by the Sponsors, anticipated to be December 12 - 14, 2003 . Winner and Guest must have all necessary travel documents in order to be eligible to take the trip. Total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes in this Contest, excluding Dice Roll prize: $1,500.00

simone

mrstrooper
November 21st, 2003, 5:38pm
Congratulations!
Your name was selected in a random drawing in our "Auto Modellista Sweepstakes" as a Grand Prize winner!
As a Grand Prize winner you will receive:
- one Auto Modellista video game for the Nintendo GameCube video game
system
- one Logitech Speed Force steering wheel
To claim your prize, please respond to this email by December 1, 2003, with your STREET mailing address (no P.O. Boxes), along with a daytime Phone Number (the phone number will be used to mail your prizes via Federal Express).
Enjoy!
Naomi Milici, Nintendo of America

ARV $90...they gave away 20 grand prizes...hope others from OS win too! This was my first GRAND PRIZE win! Thanks to all of you who post these wonderful sweepstakes!

crazywh1telady
November 21st, 2003, 8:44pm
I got the affy today in Planter home theater system sweepstakes!

Grand prize: 53" Diagonal 16:9 HDTV Projection Monitor (model PT-53WX42), Progressive-Scan DVD Video Recorder (model DMR-E60S) and DVD Home Theater System with 5 DVD/CD Changer, Slim Tallboy Speakers, & Subwoofer (model SC-HT900) (ARV $2899.85).

Hottie21
November 21st, 2003, 10:40pm
The Whirlpool Microwave Oven (arv $129). It came form the Lean Cuisine Cafe Classics Pizza Sweepstakes.

midget
November 22nd, 2003, 11:11am
I also won the $100.00 grand prize from the Kraft Smash for Cash game. :)

rogermaier
November 22nd, 2003, 11:23am
November wins

La Casa Pepsi trip to Puerto Rico (ARV $3,000). One other OLS member also won this trip. Each of the 10 finalists has a chance for the $250,000 grand prize.

Ocotber wins

Four Coke Music prizes in October (ARV $295)
Cookbook (ARV $30)
Kids DVD/tishirt (ARV$29.95)

September win

Timbuktu bicycle messenger bag from SELF (ARV $100)

bookduzt
November 22nd, 2003, 2:34pm
Hello all,

This is my first time posting, I guess I am shy.

I figured I had better post though, since I have had two, big wins in the past 3 months. I want to help your yearly $$$ total!

In August, I was the winner of the "Grand Ole Opry/Trace Adkins" promotion. It was my very first time flying. It was 3 days/2nights with accomodations at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel and Convention center. We had tickets to the Opry to see Trace and others perform and also got to go backstage for a meet/greet/photo w/ Trace. Had a great time the accomodations were fabulous! I have pulled my paper work, I can't find the ARV but I seem to remember it was close to $2,000.00.

Most recently, I have won a trip for 4 to California. it is the "Win with Hollywood" Loony Tunes Back In Action sweepstakes. It is sponsered by Gannett Co inc.

Trip includes: 5days/4nights at Residence Inn in Stevenson Ranch, L.A.;Rental car w/ unlimited mileage; Hot breakfast buffet daily; 4-passes to Six Flags Magic mountain, including a meet/greet photo session w/ Bug Bunny and other characters; 4- passes to Six Flag Hurricane Harbor; 4-Passes to Warner Bros. VIP Studio tour; and Lunch at Hard Rock Cafe, with $150.00 for food and merchandise; 1-Kodak Advantix camera; 1-Daffy duck backpack; 1 "Rude 'Tude Taz" plush toy; 1-Loony Tunes Back In Action T-shirt & 1-mini poster; and $150.00 cash.
- ARV of grand prize is $7,084.00.

My family is so excited!!! I have 3 kids (12,6,4) and neither my hubby nor they have flown yet. Since we live in Connecticut, it will be be quite the first flight for them! It will be wild for me too since it is only my 2nd time. We will have to pay airfare for my youngest child, but they have been good enough to give us an extra pass for all the events!

I can't explain my luck, I have never won anything to speak of before.
People do win though, so keep sweeping and good luck to all!!!

Thanks OLS!

InterplanetJanet
November 22nd, 2003, 4:07pm
$100 Windex sweeps. Just in time for x-mas!

jenwhitby
November 22nd, 2003, 4:30pm
I won a Mini Cooper from this website this year. I get it in about two more weeks and I am so excited! I can't remember the exact name of the sweeps, but it was promoting the Italian Job movie and it was the one that only ran two weeks and you could only enter once per week by correctly answering a trivia question. The ARV I think is $16,995. Hurray for online sweeping!

sheri
November 23rd, 2003, 11:07pm
Sorry, Guess I Should Have Posted Here Sooner.
Two Grand Prizes:
Lion King Dvd & T-shirt From Boxset Arv $30
Cartoon Network/jolly Rancher Cell Phone W/625 Prepaid Minutes Arv $239
Good Luck To All!!!!!!

Nelene
November 24th, 2003, 3:45pm
Hey everybody!!!! I just opened my mail and found a 100.00$ win from S.C. Johnsons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIP YIP YIPPEEE

JarnocanME
November 28th, 2003, 3:45pm
Yippeee! and Thankyou! ARV a little over $3000.

trip for 2 to Cable Beach 3 nights. airfare etc. my husband was just whining this AM, I'm off from work today, about me wasting my time:) We are excited :toot:

Thankyou!

ifionly1
November 28th, 2003, 8:56pm
LOONEY TUNES Inkworks Winner
Friday, November 28 2003

One (1) @ N-Zone Backstage subscriber wins a
Grand Prize LOONEY TUNES: BACK IN ACTION pack
including the card base set of LOONEY TUNES: BACK IN ACTION
and a special collector album. (Suggested retail price = $40.00.)

1st GP win! :jump:

snenifer
November 29th, 2003, 4:45pm
I don't think we ever posted our's :)

$2,150.00

3 days/2 nights, airfare, hotel, concert, and meet and greet with Gary Allen for New Years :toot:

Kimmiepie007
November 29th, 2003, 6:03pm
Gateway Laptop with air card and wireless service for 1 year.

$2950.88

crazywh1telady
November 30th, 2003, 9:04pm
I got both these on friday in the mail:

Microwave win in the lean cuisine sweep arv 129.00

check from windex sweep for 100.00

infinitybean
November 30th, 2003, 9:10pm
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Damn, you're cleanin' up, Danielle!

C:smile3:NGRATULATI:smile3:NS!!!

infinitybean
December 1st, 2003, 7:20pm
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

You are the Grand Prize winner of the SARAH MCLACHLAN SWEEPSTAKES
Click2Music Contest!

The prize consists of round-trip airline tickets (Coach Class) for two (2)
people to New York, NY, one (1) night hotel accommodations (double
occupancy), and two (2) tickets to the WPLJ Radio Show to see Sarah
McLachlan perform live on December 15, 2003.

ARV $2000.00

Yeah, baby.

honeymom
December 2nd, 2003, 1:39pm
It's not the hugest grand prize, but I just won the weekly prize in the Power Up the Holidays with Black & Decker Sweepstakes which is a Black and Decker 7 Tool FireStorm Mobile Workstation consisting of a bullseye laser level, an 18 volt cordless drill, and 18 volt circular saw, an 18 volt cutsaw, and 18 volt flashlight, and 18 volt vortex vac and a workmate with power pak (a.r.v. $450). Yippee!!! My husband has always wanted to build furniture but complains that he doesn't have the right equipment for it.

Heather
December 2nd, 2003, 2:13pm
Wow, Tiny! GLAD to see you got such a cool win. You'll have to take pictures and let us know how it goes!!! :smile9:

Just here to report a grand prize win that my mom won. She lives in Louisiana. She was notified by fed-ex this morning that she won the
Glamour/ TLC What Not To Wear Fashion Faux Pas Sweepstakes. ARV $1000.
ended Sept. 30. Winner chosen at random. She won a $1000 shopping spree to a retailer of her choice. Easy for her, since she practically lives at Dillard's department store.
There was only one winner and she's never won anything like this ever, so I'm very happy for her. She's not a member of the site and I usually enter her / help her.
First BIG WIN FOR HER EVER!!!!!!!! YEAH!! I'm going to fly down there and help her spend it!!
Gosh, I hope there's no time limit to use it! :laugh: Meaning, like an hour or whatever.

tiffnat
December 2nd, 2003, 2:22pm
25 sideline chairs from Adidas arv$750- Just glad to be posting on something here-my first big win in almost 3 years! :)

JOYWIND
December 3rd, 2003, 6:00pm
*w00t* :clap: :clap:

Nikon Coolpix 3100 digital camera from the Nikon Online Passport Sweepstakes (ARV $300).

THANKS BRENT AND OLS!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT HERE!!

Cherrd22
December 3rd, 2003, 6:25pm
In June I won the grand prize in the HP Cultural Digital Exchange Sweeps an HP digital camera and photosmart printer. $600.00. I use them all the time, they are great! This is the best site!

chinchilla
December 3rd, 2003, 6:28pm
I forgot to post this here earlier, though I did do a separate post about it.

Trip to Mexico in the Cheap Tickets Mexico Summer Sweepstakes, ARV $1500.

:jump: Puffy needs a sombrero!

debiwelbon
December 5th, 2003, 12:20am
:cheer7: :jump: I won the grand prize from Huggies - the nov 28th drawing! I won 52 free packages of diapers, 52 packages of wipes and 6 packages of changing pads worth $859 :jump: :jump: My daughter is thrilled, they will be going to her. She has two little ones in diapers!! Now I need to win something JUST FOR ME!!! :gvibes:

lavyn
December 5th, 2003, 10:57am
Lucky Magazine- Nordstrom Shopping Spree Sweepstakes
$1000 Gift Card

noelleray
December 5th, 2003, 11:20am
did anyone else keep the tally besides Katie Scarlet? i noticed the Grand prize amount hasn't changed for awhile with all the new wins.

infinitybean
December 5th, 2003, 4:45pm
Grand Prize: Each Grand Prize winner will receive a trip for two (2) people (winner and
guest) to New York, New York from December 10, 2003 to December 12, 2003,
consisting of the following: (i) hotel accommodations for two nights (December 10, 2003
and December 11, 2003) in New York, New York (one room for up to two (2) people,
room rate and related taxes only) unless winner resides within 25 miles of Madison
Square Garden ("MSG") in which case no hotel accommodations will be awarded; (ii)
two (2) tickets to Z100's Jingle Ball ("Jingle Ball") at MSG in New York, New York
scheduled to be held on December 11, 2003; (iii) two (2) tickets to a private sound check
party with a Jingle Ball artist to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; (iv)
round trip coach or special airfare for each Grand Prize Winner and his/her guest between
airport near the Grand Prize Winner's residence and either Newark, LaGuardia or John F.
Kennedy airport (to be determined in Sponsor's sole discretion) (unless winner resides
within 100 miles of New York City in which case ground transportation between that
Grand Prize Winner's residence and New York City will be provided in lieu of air
transportation); and (v) round trip ground transportation on the day of Jingle Ball for each
Grand Prize Winner and his/her guest between the hotel (or that Grand Prize Winner's
home if winner resides within 25 miles of MSG) and Jingle Ball. Approximate retail
value of each Grand Prize: $2,000.

woo-hoo!

Skipper
December 5th, 2003, 5:57pm
Eureka, won Mouse Trax' MS Office suite. I was the third choice, as the first two never responded to their e-mail notices. Moral: read your e-mail.

crazywh1telady
December 5th, 2003, 8:04pm
Grand prize: 3-night trip for two to London, England. Prize includes tickets and backstage passes to 2 Godsmack concerts, meet and greet, Shopping or sightseeing with the band, and $1000 spending money (ARV $4880).

Tametaz
December 8th, 2003, 8:04pm
I just picked up a package that FedEx tried to deliever earlier today. Inside was an affy for a Grand Prize win for a 3 day/2 night trip to Vegas from Herbal Essences Dare to Streak Fall Sweepstakes.

We will be flying out on January 16 and will be going to the secret location of the "Streaking Party". The answer to the hidden location was the House of Blues which is located at the Mandaly Bay. Doesn't say we are staying there but I sure hope that's the place!!!!

AVR $2500.00

TT

fruity40
December 9th, 2003, 1:04pm
Congrats

ktfusa2000
December 9th, 2003, 10:28pm
Wowsers this is my first time posting here! I won the Orbitz Holiday StressSaver essay contest. Grand prize is two round trip airline tickets, two nights hotel, two day rental car, to one of 28 cities. ARV is $1400.

HeliFlyrr
December 12th, 2003, 11:31am
I'm one of three Grand Prize winners in the Kokanee 'Keep It A Secret' Sweeps.....was notified in Sep03 and finally got prizes delivered couple weeks ago....I won a Kokanee 'Glacier Bike', Kokanee Winter Coat, Kokanee L/S Shirt and Kokanee Cap; the bike is real cool....picture a snowboard converted to a bike with out the back part of frame. It has handle bar which is attached to second snowboard[smaller] which actually can steer. Can't wait for the snow to try it out!!!

:cheer7: :sherlock: :cheer7: :jump:

theamira
December 15th, 2003, 9:40pm
I won the grand prize in the Shiner Steamboat music fest sweeps: Trip for 2 to Steamboat Springs CO, 5 nights hotel, 2 tickets to the music fest and 2 lift 5-day lift tickets. (ARV $2000)

But I couldn't go because it had to be taken the 4th thru the 9th of January and there is no one to watch my kids.

vector74
December 16th, 2003, 9:16pm
Still shaking.
So I arived home to a thin UPS package layin on my doorstep. Having not been a sweeper for to long, I wondered just what it could be. Opening up the envelope, I began to read and guess what I won

First Prizes (5): 3 day/2 night trip for 2 to the 2004 Nokia Sugar Bowl Game, Nokia 3300 Music Phone, Nokia 3650 Camera Phone, N-gage mobile game deck with $100 for service, and a Russell Athletic Legends Jersey (ARV $4,950).
Wooo Hooo!! New Orleans here I come!

ladysusan
December 16th, 2003, 9:30pm
Here's my list so far for 2003....biggest prize was the 2004 KIA Amanti. Did post my own thread on this in Winners Circle Hall of Fame. :jump: :jump: :jump:

mary1627
December 17th, 2003, 12:56pm
First Prize ever: Two Round Trip Airline Certificates valid for roundtrip coach class travel to anywhere in the Continental U.S. provided by Orbitz, and Kenya Collection 2 piece weekend travel luggage set from American Tourister (ARV $1,080).

Yippee!! Love this website!

Mary

rebel2003
December 17th, 2003, 4:18pm
Oh My Goodness!!!

I just got off the phone with Hope from Coors Light...

I won the Grand Prize of the "Coors Light Super Bowl XXXVIII Sweepstakes"...

It was a NY only sweeps...

5 Days 4 Nights in Houston--Hotel, Airfare...tickets to the game...and VIP Treatment...worth $8000.

I am stunned...

Jason Block
Brooklyn, NY

ladysusan
December 17th, 2003, 4:58pm
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE GREAT WIN!! :jump:

peaches
December 18th, 2003, 4:31pm
I won grand prize in the Nick Jr.com Holiday Sweepstakes. This $500 worth of preselected toys and a Nikon COOLPIX 4300 Digital Camera. Notified late--won't be here for X-mas. Mt daughter, niece and nephew and I will enjoy win although.

hspaperman
December 18th, 2003, 4:36pm
Add this win to the grand prize tally. It is not the big one but a really cool win though... (ARV $250.00)
Coca Cola/Kmart/Universal Music - Win an Autographed Ashanti Gold Record. Grand Prizes (50): gold record plaque autographed by Ashanti

ljublijana
December 19th, 2003, 4:01am
I won! :)

ARV: $3,328

GRAND PRIZE: One Grand Prize Winner will receive a trip for four (4) to Washington, DC including roundtrip coach class air travel within the continental United States for four (4) from the metropolitan airport nearest the winner’s home (airport and carrier to be determined by Promotion Sponsor) to destination; hotel accommodations for four (4) days/three (3) nights (two rooms, double occupancy); one (1) Rand McNally Foldmap: Washington, D.C.; one (1) Zagat Survey 2003: Washington D.C./Baltimore Restaurants; one (1) Frommer's Portable Washington, DC; and a $800 food allowance to be awarded in the form of a check. ARV up to $3,328.

casperokc
December 19th, 2003, 6:00am
My grandmother (who also sweeps when I do on this P.C.) won the ESPN college gameday presented by home depot grandprize which was: Grand Prize: 4-day/3-night trip for 2 to the 2004 NOKIA Sugar Bowl in New Orleans, LA; $500 spending money; and $100 Home Depot Gift Card (ARV $2,950).

Ziggywag
December 20th, 2003, 8:14pm
You have won the following:

One complimentary 6-night hotel stay for two at Sun Village Beach Resort in Puerto Plata*.

Your prize package value is $1125

avalanche
December 21st, 2003, 11:17am
I won the Acco 100 Year Anniversary Sweepstakes/Acco Office Makeover Plus Sweepstakes.
I think the contest started in Feb. 03 and ended in Nov. 03 It was a monthly contest that I entered 1 time.. :cool2: 1 of 3 Grand Prizes, $1000.00 to Office Depot.
I have not received my affi yet, it should arrive tomorrow. But I am posted on their winners page. :jump: :cheer7:
Got the affi today. 12/22 Everything is looking good. Office Depot here I come...

alittlebird99
December 24th, 2003, 12:23am
I won $400 from Pepperidge farms instant win last month and I just won the celebrity phone and gift card from Cingular wireless (ARV $349.99). . . I'll have to sell the phone and gift card, though, I live in AZ and Cingular doesn't operate here. . . It's been a blessed month at our house!

PC

sweepmama
December 24th, 2003, 1:17am
Grand prize winner "8 simple ways to win" sponsered by ABC and Verizon. Prize: $200 cell phone plus $8000.00 of service. I was awarded the prize June 1st and just recently used about $1500.00 to purchase 2 new awesome phones for myself and my BF. I tried to get Verizon to send me $3000.00 off of my still enormous balance and they refused, Aw shucks!!!!!. But the service and the phones are great. Can You hear me now?

someconcerns
December 24th, 2003, 9:25am
Just received a 3.2 megapixel Kyocera L3v digital camera with 2.5" LCD and 3x optical/6x zoom (ARV $289) in Kyocera's weekly random drawing.

kdegnan
December 24th, 2003, 1:37pm
The sweeps concluded on Monday, and I was called Tuesday morning! They e-mailed the affidavit to me, I faxed it back (and put the original in the mail) , and they called me back by Tuesday afternoon to confirm that I am the winner. An NFL rep called me today to start the travel arrangements. This is all so amazing! 2003 had been a good year with one other good win ($1,000 in travel certificates), but now it's a GREAT year! I've never been to Hawaii - I am a HUGE football fan but I've never been to an NFL game. So this Pro Bowl will be my first. Grand Prize is valued at $4500: 5d/4n trip for 2 to Hawaii, tickets to Pro Bowl, and special VIP passes.

- Keith :cool2:

labushal
December 30th, 2003, 10:51am
I have a new favorite way to find out about grand prize wins. My husband and I came home to a big envelope on our porch from a local radio station. It was filled with goodies, a J. Lo CD, Terminator 3 on DVD, a Hillary Clinton book, The Hours on DVD, and a Lakers Championship DVD. We were so excited going through all the stuff we almost neglected to read the accompanying letter, which in a matter-of-fact way said that the enclosed was a daily prize and in addition to that, I had won the contest's grand prize of a trip for two to New York City including airfare and two nights in a first class hotel. SIX wins in one!!! (Not sure of the ARV, since the radio station no longer has the contest on its web site.) Hooray for me! And good luck everyone!

ltriche
December 30th, 2003, 12:53pm
Wow! My first substantial win in a long time and my very first trip win!

The prize is a trip to for two to Las Vegas with hotel accommodations at the MGM Grand. Estimated retail value $2000.

cbeddes
December 31st, 2003, 2:10am
I am the grand prize winner of the Lancome VOGUE Fashion Superstars Sweepstakes, ARV $5000. I was notified 12/08/03. I am so excited!!!

Jadeddreamer
December 31st, 2003, 2:58am
Grand Prize Win TravelPad.com $4,000.00 travel pack to anywhere in the world

Krystal
December 31st, 2003, 3:16am
CONGRATS TO ALL THE GP WINNERS THIS YEAR WTG

:supstar: :supstar: :supstar:

:jump: :jump: :jump:

smitchathome
December 31st, 2003, 11:30am
Won the holiday cash from Bankrate.com's instant on Dec. 29th.
$250.00 :smile9:

Sarah

redfantum
December 31st, 2003, 12:16pm
A smallish grand prize, but a Grand Prize nontheless.

Snow Traxx Sweepstakes, brought to you by Nokia Inc

Participate and win a RadioShack Gift Certificate.
This sweepstakes period starts on 11/17/03 and ends on 1/11/04.

Grand Prize (8; 1 per week): $100 RadioShack Gift Certificate. Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $100 each.

Won on 12/18

speck135les
December 31st, 2003, 12:43pm
didn't know to put it here disney interactive/parents brother bear sweepstakes grandprize 340 dollar value included beanie bear, moose slippers, soundtrack, gba game, game boy,4 ft tall bear,etc.

dilan55
December 31st, 2003, 12:52pm
Ivillage Crossing Over with John Edwards GP trip to NYC, 4 days/3nights, tickets to show taping. ARV 2500.00

binski
January 1st, 2004, 2:03am
Congrats to all the Grand Prize Winners for 2003. :cool2:

0tep108
January 4th, 2004, 9:52pm
I won the grand prize from musicedge.com.
A Drum Set APR $1,000 in 2003

Inkyskeeper
January 4th, 2004, 10:13pm
:smile9: I had won the grandprize from kodak picture maker sweepstake in jan 2003..had entered once back in june of 2002..was shocked to find the win in my e-mail on the 24th of jan 2003 at 3 am lol and then the mailman came at 9:30 am and i got my affidavit. We took the trip on june 27th and returned july 2nd 2003..it was awesome.

We had a huge room on the 3rd floor at the disneys boardwalk inn...very nice hotel..very friendly people, the service was the best .

I recieved tickets to all parks, $250.00 disney$$$, tickets to have breakfast with the disney caracters...roundtrip airfair for 4...roundtrip tickets to and from the airport...2 8by10 pictures taken my kodak, they came out to meet us in front of the castle, very nice people.

This was our frist trip to florida and disney and you bet will will go again and im hoping to win a secound time. the lady from kodak who was there for us when we had the pictures taken, she said that its was easy to win a trip and to make sure to always enter daily when you see a contest from kodak. Did you all know that Kodak wons 40% of disneyworld? yup lol..surprised me too.

:cool2:

binski
January 4th, 2004, 10:19pm
Gab: Do you know the ARV of your win? Would like to add to our grand total. Thanks. :cool2:

bean_cat
January 4th, 2004, 10:29pm
A few more that I have neglected to add:

(2) portable dvd player - "Drive Inn America" ($549.00 each) = $1098.00

Blur Prize Pack - "MMUSA/Fuse" = $215.00

(2)12 pack cds - "Miller celebrate black music month" (2@$250) = $500.00

Digital Camera Keyring - "Philips Fusion Tv" = $99.00

although it is not officially a grand prize I think it could be added....I won $2025.91
worth of prizes from coke decibel central summer promotion.

TOTAL: $3937.91

tripzz
January 5th, 2004, 6:01am
I won grandprize in a microsoft sweepstakes (my biggest win to date ) Philips DesXcape 150dm. (ARV $1,499)
thanks everyone who makes this site what it is . you all rule :supstar:

Qncterra
January 5th, 2004, 8:33pm
I apologize for posting this question here, but could not send PM.

Katie,
on 12/9, I rec'vd Fed-Ex of potential GP win from the Boost Reunion Sweep, which expired 11/30. I sent the affy back was advised today that check will arrive in the next few days. Should I post on your thread as a 2003 win, or show it as 2004 win on winners List, when get the check?
I posted the the original notice in the Hall of Fame.

Thanks for your help!

binski
January 5th, 2004, 9:06pm
Q-post it in here with the total ARV. Thanks! :cool2:

Qncterra
January 5th, 2004, 9:40pm
Boost Reunion Sweep $10,000 Check (ARV) ended 11/30/03.
GP Winner confirmed today.

TapDancer
January 5th, 2004, 10:07pm
Grand prize winner America's Greatest Cities 12/12/03 ARV $2890

Qncterra
January 6th, 2004, 9:28pm
Congrats to all GP Winners and Many, Many thanks to Binski. I looked at the Boost Reunion Sweep in the St. Pete Times, then decided that the prize might be restricted, until I read BINSKI's post.

smitchathome
January 8th, 2004, 3:42am
$250.00 on Bankrate.com's instant win!

Sarah :cheer7:

donnak4
January 9th, 2004, 6:03am
I won a check for $2000. It was a mail in sweep that I believe ended in October. I received the check in December.
Donna

JH33194
January 10th, 2004, 6:33am
I received an email that DS won the grand prize in the Nick.com Rugrats Go Wild sweepstakes!

Grand Prize (5): 7-day/6-night vacation for 4 at the Embassy Suites’ Hotel Dorado del Mar Beach & Golf Resort, Puerto Rico, an island party for winners and their guests, and $1,000.00 spending money (ARV $6,800).

thehappyone
January 10th, 2004, 8:15am
Back in October I was one of the Grand Prize winners of this fun sweepstakes.

Grand Prize: $100,000 cash and four $50 Quizno's Sub-Pak gift certificates, that will be distributed to the 4 Finalists depending on how many lawn jockeys each Finalist discovers. Each lawn jockey will represent $25,000 of the cash prize and 1 gift certificate.

Trip to NYC plus $1,000 spending money = approx. $4,000 plus we found one of the lawn jockeys for an additional $25,000. Total ARV $29,000.

magel86
January 10th, 2004, 9:48am
I received an email that DS won the grand prize in the Nick.com Rugrats Go Wild sweepstakes!

Grand Prize (5): 7-day/6-night vacation for 4 at the Embassy Suites’ Hotel Dorado del Mar Beach & Golf Resort, Puerto Rico, an island party for winners and their guests, and $1,000.00 spending money (ARV $6,800).

Congratulations! Good to see 2 of 5 from OS

1honeybrown
January 10th, 2004, 8:34pm
Ooops!!

I posted 2 of my GP wins back on September 18 ($250 Miller Lite CD's and Colorado Proud basket-$125), but somehow I neglected to put my WB Coaster Club GP win-$849. Sorry!!

curiosityscat123
January 12th, 2004, 8:26pm
Grand Prize: 1 Palm Springs Film Festival Package:

Trip for 2 to Palm Springs CA, between 01/08/04-01/19/04 (I'm going 8-11), Trip consists of round trip coach airfare (American Airlines), ground transportation between airport and hotel, hotel accomodations (one room, double occupancy) for 5 days and 4 nights, 3 meals per day for 5 days and VIP festival pass for access for 2 to all parties, Q&Q sessions, movie showings, and the Mr. and Mrs. T's Premium blend golf tournament. All is provided by the sponsor TSE Sports and Entertainment. ARV is $6,000

See all the details under Hall of Fame wins :cheer7:

Laurie
January 12th, 2004, 8:46pm
First Grand Prize-7 day/6 night trip for 4 to Hawaii ARV $15,000! Minute maid/Nestea
Just just a call from woman to make hotel arrangements and includes lots of neat things that weren't listed in the letter I got. Golfing, mule ride thingy?, a Luau (sp?), a clam bake, snorkeling, AND my favorite- swimming with dolphins!! I can't remember what else she said. :cheer7: :cheer7:

nickxmx
February 7th, 2004, 10:42pm
I just got my 1099 for the drums & the trip. Add $14,821.09 to the total!!!

Congratulations to our Kitbuilder™ Sweepstakes winners!

Grand Prize Winner: Nicole Modafferi, New York, NY

Nicole wins: Round-trip airfare and hotel for two for four (4) days/three (3) nights in Los Angeles and $1,600.00 in cash for meals and incidental expenses, the winner’s choice of a fully customized 6-piece set of DW Drums from available standard finish, size and hardware options (availability and options are subject to change without notice), a full tour of the Drum Workshop factory with DW’s Vice President and resident drum guru, John Good, and two VIP passes to attend DW’s Drum Day 2003 on October 25, 2003 at the House of Blues in Anaheim, California.
:toot: