PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Harvick Poster

EGNATZ1
December 31st, 2002, 9:10pm
NASCAR FANS HAVE A HAND SIGNED KEVIN HARVICK GM GOOD WRENCH POSTER THAT I WON IN GM GOODWRENCH SWEEPSTAKES . ANY OFFERS CONSIDERED. ALSO HAVE A JOHNNY BENSON MRS SMITHS COLLECTORS ADDITION 1:64 DIE CAST WON IN MRS SMITHS NASCAR CONTEST . NOT A NASCAR FAN SO WILL ENTERTAIN ANY OFFERS. THANKS

Kimberly
December 31st, 2002, 9:38pm
Congrats on your wins. Maybe you should post those items on e-bay. Happy New Year and here's hoping that you win something you want/need/like soon.

Micky
December 31st, 2002, 10:48pm
I'm interested in the poster if you'd please PM me, I'd appreciate it.

Micky :smile3:

EGNATZ1
January 1st, 2003, 12:06pm
HARVICK POSTER HAS A NEW HOME THANKS MICKEY

tommy
January 2nd, 2003, 1:42am
micky/L

tell me your not a harvick:nay: fan please

go stewart/ jr

Micky
January 2nd, 2003, 7:52am
Nope, actually, I'm a Bobby fan even through these last coupla years lol

I just really enjoy Winston Cup and have a whole room dedicated to collectables and stuffes, including Kevin lol I even have a few Jr things :rolleyes: but ONLY because my son likes him lol

tommy
January 2nd, 2003, 10:41am
by bobby i take it you mean labonte
how do you think him and stewart will do in chevies this season
gibbs is a winner so i think they both will do just fine but in all honesty the young guns were tuff last season and i expect much of the same this year

:smile3:

Micky
January 2nd, 2003, 11:46am
Well, Bobby has already posted the fastest speeds in the Chevy testing. Course, nothing is official yet because it has officially begun lol But, he used to run a Chevy in Busch so I think he'll do just fine in it.
And man, Ryan Newman is going to be a tough lil dude this year. He's quite a good driver.

But, I think it'll be a JGR sweep..... Bobby 1st and Tony 2nd :D

CappoMan
January 4th, 2003, 8:08pm
:D :D :D
And all this time I thought I was the only Bobby fan, I also have a lot of # 18 stuff around here, seems the collection goes and goes.

tommy
January 4th, 2003, 11:48pm
Do any of you come down by me here in Daytona for the 500 or the 400?