PDA

View Full Version : Help finding sweep (grammy tickets)

MissBeHeyV
February 6th, 2006, 11:10pm
:help: I'd appreciate any help finding this sweep. :help:
I got a call this afternoon from someone at Sony/BMG. She said I won two tickets to the 2006 Grammy Awards at the Staple Center Wed. night. No transportation. I can't seem to find any expired sweeps that were for tickets only. If anyone has an idea what sweeps/promo this might be from please let me know. I have to call her back by tomorrow morning.

not_again
February 6th, 2006, 11:15pm
I can go with you if your looking for someone. :smile9:

not_again
February 6th, 2006, 11:26pm
How about this one?

Hilton Hotels - Party Like a Rock Star Sweepstakes premium

5x per person/email | home page entry form | 2 notes link

Grand Prize: A trip for four to Los Angeles, CA, from February 7-9, 2006, to attend the 48th annual Grammy Awards show and after-party (ARV $8,800).
First Prizes (4): Two gold level tickets to the 48th annual Grammy Award show [no transportation] (ARV $900).
Second Prizes (2): Certificate for a weekend stay at any participating Hilton hotel in the continental United States (ARV $500).
Third Prizes (100): 2006 Grammy Nominees compilation CD (ARV $10).

MissBeHeyV
February 7th, 2006, 12:23am
I think that might be the one. She mentioned the tickets would be left at the front desk at Grafton Hotel. Maybe they are affiliated with the Hilton. ARV $900 Wow! I hope they're good seats. Thanks so much for your help. :)

not_again
February 7th, 2006, 12:45am
Have fun and Congratulations!!!!

MissBeHeyV
February 7th, 2006, 7:10pm
Thanks for your help finding the sweep. :)
Best of luck to you.

whippetmom
February 7th, 2006, 7:12pm
Have a great time!

Revawter
February 7th, 2006, 7:16pm
Oh, now that is AWESOME! You are gonna have a blast! Congrats!

MissBeHeyV
February 9th, 2006, 9:25pm
It was definely a night I'll never forget. I took my son and we had a fabulous time. What an experience for a budding young musician such as he. The excitement in his eyes last night was Priceless. It was my music dream come true until my son informed me that will be when he is up there receiving his Grammy. :love:

FYI It turned out this win was actually from an entry form I filled locally at Tower Records. I 've always love that store and glad I stopped by there recently.

twinangels
February 9th, 2006, 9:35pm
Good for you! :gvibes: