PDA

View Full Version : Electric Mobility

Asillustratedby
February 6th, 2006, 12:00pm
I just got a call from Electric Mobility (showed up on caller ID) and remembered a sweep I entered from them, so I searched and found these two monthly sweeps:

Electric Mobility - UltraLite US Sweepstakes

monthly per person | home page | newsletter | 11 notes rate it [15 stars] report link
Monthly Prize: Electric Mobility UltraLite Model 150 (ARV $1,000).

official rules archive | Open to residents of the U.S. and Canada 18+

expires Sunday, December 31, 2006 @ 11:59pm ETStarted 1/01/06 - Submitted 1/13/06
Search Relevancy Score: 13.71

Electric Mobility - Rascal Sweepstakes

monthly per person | home page winners list | 12 notes rate it [1 star] report link
Monthly Prize: Electric Mobility Rascal Model 200T (ARV $2,000).

Comments: By entering, participants consent to contact by mail, phone and any other electronic means from Electric Mobility Corporation

official rules archive | Open to residents of the U.S. 18+

Submitted 12/28/02

Anyway, did anyone else get a call? I didn't pick up, because I didn't remember it was a sweeps until a few seconds ago. I'm hoping i didn't win, because looking back I really can't remember why on EARTH I even bothered entering, seeing as how I am not handicapped, elderly, or even have a use for an electric scooter. I think if they call again I won't be picking it up, unless I could sell the scooter or something.

Nana*2*4
February 6th, 2006, 12:04pm
If you did win you could donate it to a seniors center or other group and take a tax deduction on the gift.

vtvixen469
February 6th, 2006, 12:07pm
I entered one because I would gift it to my mother in law. I did get a phone call, but answered on the second ring (literally the second ring) and they had hung up.
But they haven't called back, so I hope I didn't miss a win. :worry:

lex2100
February 6th, 2006, 12:09pm
If I remember correctly, they call everyone for sales calls. Kind of like the hunting people that call you a zillion times and start off by saying, how was your hunting season?

But who knows, I'm sure they have to call the winners too. Good Luck! :supstar:

bama1830
February 6th, 2006, 12:11pm
Well I got that call about a week ago and they were just asking if we would be interested in going to check one out. I told her I had entered a sweepstakes to win my 70 yr old father one and she said ok, thanks after I told her we had already looked at them. I would bet you got the same call, but ya never know.
Melanie

jeepers
February 6th, 2006, 12:11pm
The call a lot, and it's mostly telemarketing.
I got a call from around a year ago, I guess.
They wanted to come out and show one to me. I told them that I don't allow strange men in my house, so unless I win, please don't contact me.
He told me that I wouldn't be entered in the contest unless they DO come out.
Honestly, I would run as far away from these people.

salymsmommy
February 6th, 2006, 12:15pm
Well I got that call about a week ago and they were just asking if we would be interested in going to check one out. I told her I had entered a sweepstakes to win my 70 yr old father one and she said ok, thanks after I told her we had already looked at them. I would bet you got the same call, but ya never know.
Melanie

Ditto. I told them I entered to win for my grandmother and she told me that they wouldn't call me back unless I won.

It was just a sales call.

Asillustratedby
February 6th, 2006, 12:17pm
Haha. Wow. Well, thanks a bunch everyone! I guess I can just laugh it off, then. Sound like they're kinda creepy... :laugh: