PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Sweep Entries for intstants

msbabedoll
February 6th, 2006, 11:57am
On those sweeps where you can enter say 15 times in one day for an instant win sweep, do you use all your entries at one time, or do you use some say at 7 AM and then some at 12, and then 4 and so on?

How do you enter those kinds of sweeps?

barb1210
February 6th, 2006, 12:06pm
i use them all at one time.. That is probably why i dont win them..

Asillustratedby
February 6th, 2006, 12:18pm
I enter all at once, and haven't won anything notable yet :(

Good luck to you, though!

mjkucinski
February 6th, 2006, 12:18pm
I have tried both ways on those and still never win. :rolleyes:

msbabedoll
February 6th, 2006, 1:50pm
I have tried both ways as well. I just wondered if anyone thats been doing this longer has noticed which way is better. LOL Instants will drive you INSANE! LOL

joolzie
February 6th, 2006, 2:51pm
I generally do them all at the same time, but with at least a few minutes between each entry. 2:51 may not be the winning time, but 2:53 could be.

talvi
February 6th, 2006, 3:37pm
I actually observed last year whether I won on the 1st time when doing consecutive or on one of the following times. If I was regularly winning on the first time, that would tell me to space them out. But what I found was often I won on the 2nd + time when doing them consecutively. If I had spaced them out, someone else would have won instead. That tells me to keep doing them consecutively.

I think the strategy may depend on the time. When there are fewer competitors, such as late at night. I would think it would be better to stretch them out since winning times/numbers will wait for you. But during the day when the sweeps are busy, I can't imagine it makes all that much of a difference. If you're shooting in the dark, it doesn't matter whether you shoot all at once or one at a time :)