PDA

View Full Version : I have a problem

Lady Luck
February 4th, 2006, 3:02pm
First off, let me just tell you that I'm hard of hearing. Thus I don't catch everything that is said on the phone. (I hate wearing hearing aids.)

Now on to my problem. On Friday, the 27th of Jan., I received a call from Self magazine that I had won. I could of sworn she (Self rep.) said something about an affidavit. I just didn't catch it. And I didn't ask her to repeat what she said since she had to phone me three times (back-to-back) before I could hear her clearly enough.

It's now Saturday, Feb. 4th, and I haven't heard anything or received anything. Do you think I should contact Self magazine and find out if they are going to send an affy? Or do you think I should wait a while and see if I get anything in the mail?

Thanks.

bigskwinner
February 4th, 2006, 3:05pm
I think i would go to the web site and find a contact email and email them and let them know that you are hard of hearing and send them the info you have of what contest you won, your phone number for them to verify who you are and ask SPECIFICALLY if you can do the rest of the contact thru email as you are hard of hearing
i'm sure they would be able to accomodate you

debswen5
February 4th, 2006, 4:13pm
Make sure you check your email for the affidavit....mine came by email, had to take it to a notary, and them send it in.