PDA

View Full Version : who likes the new Robo?

meek1643
February 4th, 2006, 9:08am
Robo Form version, I love it! What do you all think? :gvibes:

chancebunny
February 4th, 2006, 9:26am
I like it. After getting a new (hand me down) computer last Saturday, I downloaded the new version of Roboform. I had been using one of the old versions ever since I got it, but this one is better--the passcards are automatically highlighted so it's just a one step operation now.

eyowyn
February 4th, 2006, 9:28am
didnt realize there was one. I havent let my puter update it since last year.

meek1643
February 4th, 2006, 9:48am
Believe it is the 6.8 version I really like this one

cliddle
February 4th, 2006, 10:20pm
I'm confused. I just went to the Robo site to look for an update and it says 6.6 is the latest..am I missing something? I don't know much about Robo, what are these "highlights" you are referring to? :)

its_inevitable
February 4th, 2006, 10:23pm
The latest I have seen is 6.6.4 and I love it. It didn't upgrade from the 5. until around Chirstmastime. Now that I am comfortable with the newer version it is light years ahead of the older ones.

kathytracey
February 4th, 2006, 10:30pm
Humm is that one you have to pay for?

Junebug03
February 5th, 2006, 8:34am
I downloaded my Roboform 2 years ago and it was free. I inquired in an update and was informed by them..they don't give anything way free. So I've never updated. In looking at the notes on sweeps, alot of people are finding different things Roboform won't do but I've never experienced anything so I've felt..any upgrade could loose the great one I have. Lately, however, I've been getting notes stating there is an upgrade verison available and I should upgrade but since I was told by the Company they don't do anything "Free"..I've not accepted it. :frown3:

captainmorgan420
February 5th, 2006, 8:44am
I was thinking of upgrading, but the new version is a 30 day trial and then you pay.
Nope. I will stick with my free version :)

Gmaw
February 5th, 2006, 4:47pm
Okay, I had 6.6.0 and just upgraded to 6.6.4. I will have to try it. I love my paid version which is a one time for life thing, so it can only get better. :smile9:

its_inevitable
February 5th, 2006, 4:55pm
I was thinking of upgrading, but the new version is a 30 day trial and then you pay.
Nope. I will stick with my free version :)

Not so, all versions are 30 days free and then the option to pay or keeping using it free with fewer features.

http://www.roboform.com/why-pro.html

The paid features are more than worth it, especially the unlimited custom fields and passcards :smile9:

meek1643
February 6th, 2006, 10:45am
will not fill and submit if you have missed a required question. Love that.

wackydackydoo
February 6th, 2006, 11:06am
I update for every new version. However, a few versions ago, they removed the feature that underlined each passcard you last clicked on. I wrote them showing how this caused an annoying problem and asked them to put it back in. In the next version, they put the underlining feature in again.

triple*eee
February 6th, 2006, 11:27am
Not so, all versions are 30 days free and then the option to pay or keeping using it free with fewer features.

The paid features are more than worth it, especially the unlimited custom fields and passcards :smile9:

You don't have to wait the 30 days to purchase it. I purchased it (you can get a refund if you don't like it within 30 days)

bothersome
February 6th, 2006, 1:15pm
will not fill and submit if you have missed a required question. Love that.

I didn't know that!!!! I'm going to have try this out now! I never used that feature. Have a lot of passcards setup, but have never filled and submitted because I liked to preview that everything was filled in. Cool feature!

its_inevitable
February 6th, 2006, 7:55pm
You don't have to wait the 30 days to purchase it. I purchased it (you can get a refund if you don't like it within 30 days)

But why would anyone purchase it early when they could use it free for 30 days :sherlock:

wackydackydoo
February 6th, 2006, 7:59pm
I don't believe you can get the paid version unless you pay for it up front. If after 30 days you don't like it, they will refund your money.

zolysr
February 6th, 2006, 8:09pm
6.6.4 is up to date.

30 day free trial

bigskwinner
February 6th, 2006, 8:14pm
hated it and went back to a really old version
i found that the new version would not let me log in with more then one identity on the computer so if we have more then one yahoo account here, then only the first one would show up , no one elses
went back and it took me forever to find an older version too lol

SillyLilly
February 6th, 2006, 8:46pm
hated it and went back to a really old version
i found that the new version would not let me log in with more then one identity on the computer so if we have more then one yahoo account here, then only the first one would show up , no one elses
went back and it took me forever to find an older version too lol

Can you splain this to me, please? I've been holding off downloading the new version.

Do you mean if I have 2 or more yahoo accounts, it'll only save one? No yahoo1 yahoo2 etc. like the old version? Thanks!

meek1643
February 7th, 2006, 6:32am
only use one yahoo account so I do not know. I do have it downloaded on other computers in my home, using my account. I also bought it straight away. My sister told me about it and so I never used the 30 day I just bought it. Well worth it. :cheer7: