PDA

View Full Version : Ever win from Teenhollywood?

lazybonesd
February 3rd, 2006, 5:41pm
I recently discovered my daughter won a Goat CD from teenhollywood by doing a user name search. The rules said prizes are sent in 1-4 months and its been 4 months now. Has anybody won from them and did it take a long time?

OoODaisyMaeOoO
February 3rd, 2006, 5:49pm
Yes and they sent the wrong prize...A surprise win showed up at my door...it was a Sony Walkman MP3 player and CD...I was supposed to recieve the Sony Digital Camera but oh well! I recieved it within a week of the drawing, they never contacted me either

judycc
February 3rd, 2006, 5:53pm
My Daughter Won A Dvd And Received Very Quick !

tupik3702
February 3rd, 2006, 5:54pm
I'll keep trying!!! :laugh: :gvibes: :) :smile9:

Blackberry
February 4th, 2006, 2:02pm
I received a suprise win from them a month ago. A prize pack from the movie Everything is Illuminated. Pretty cool prize.

abctester2003
February 4th, 2006, 4:12pm
My son received a surprise win of a cd last fall. He was puzzled because he didn't think he entered for that particular prize. But I figure he entered for a grand prize of an ipod or something and received a lesser prize. We never did see his name on the site.

trippyjanet
February 4th, 2006, 6:38pm
I won from them and it took about a month to recieve the dvd

meeeee
February 4th, 2006, 6:41pm
my son won and recieved it without notification

KRSchulze
February 4th, 2006, 6:43pm
That's one of my banned sites because of the spyware connected to it.

alisha5024
February 4th, 2006, 6:49pm
Yes when I was new it was my 1st prize delivered by a fedex truck, I was a shirt and matching panties. They sent it without no e-mail or phone call.