PDA

View Full Version : Post your Crutchfields here

MrDave
December 23rd, 2002, 1:49pm
At first I was trying to collect some - but instead I will donate mine as they only work once per order. Anyhow - this may count more as a freebie - wasn't sure where to post it.

Feel free to use this one (I guess the first one to actually use it gets it - please post it you have used it).

Thanks!!

Code: spa8rw72qjee2ks

buttermilk
December 24th, 2002, 9:16am
You can use the special offer code below to activate your $10 merchandise credit for the hottest home and car electronics at Crutchfield.com, or through the Crutchfield catalog. Explore the website or browse the catalog to find the best selection, information, and service, all backed by Crutchfield's 28 years of experience.

Please note: Your Merchandise Credit is valid until 12/6/03. To receive your $10 Merchandise Credit when shopping through the website, be sure to enter your Special Offer Code into the box provided in the on-line shopping cart. You may also use your $10 Merchandise Credit when shopping by phone. Just call one of Crutchfield's knowledgeable Customer Service Reps at (800) 955-3000 and give them your Special Offer Code.

siucqj49iqfrdyb

siud1pkxraukacq

Ron
January 16th, 2003, 9:43pm
As I have posted several times, you can always use this link to get a $10 discount on your first purchase.

http://www.crutchfield.com/dole

-Ron