PDA

View Full Version : I have lost...............

jolee62
February 3rd, 2006, 10:20am
MY MIND that is!!!! I just heard UPS coming down the street and mind you I said this out loud!!! Please stop at my house, please stop at my house!! LOUD and I kept chanting it!!! I think I have lost my mind!!!! Oh by the way he didnt stop!!!! HELP

guruwan2b
February 3rd, 2006, 10:21am
~~~~guru thinks "Should I tell her about the song I see when I see a delivery truck going down the road???? Nah, she might call the men in the white jackets......."

tommy
February 3rd, 2006, 10:24am
sorry to hear that you lost your mind JOANNE but i am sure the other qualities you have certainly make up for that minimal loss :laugh: :laugh:

hopefully the next time brown comes down your block he // she will stop and have a big win for you :gvibes:

ey_re
February 3rd, 2006, 10:25am
I am definitely going to start chanting.. it can't hurt!

medictom
February 3rd, 2006, 10:29am
Maybe the brown truck might deliver your mind back to you, you do have a return to sender label on it right? :laugh:

my5kids
February 3rd, 2006, 10:31am
:jump: Maybe next time it will work! :jump: Call it a momentary lapse!

Kimberly Kay
February 3rd, 2006, 10:37am
:gvibes: It's Not UNusual to have UPS/FedEx pass us by...And - it's Not UNusual to "Chant out Loud"...Just Stick with ME, Kid...we'll put up a Brave Front, 'cause saying This is Better: :wink2:

:goofy3: "...I might be Nuts, But - I'm Not CRAZY - Yet!!" :tongue4:

:yesyes: This is a GOOD Thing to Chant out Loud.... :gvibes:

Kimberly Kay :halo:

pattipick
February 3rd, 2006, 10:39am
haha..ur like me. You didnt lose your mind...i have house ALL around me and in front of me and everytime he stops I do the same chant!

BE FOR ME
BE FOR ME
BE FOR ME :goofy3: :chill: :cloud9: :smile7: :rofl2:

suzystars9
February 3rd, 2006, 10:46am
MY MIND that is!!!! I just heard UPS coming down the street and mind you I said this out loud!!! Please stop at my house, please stop at my house!! LOUD and I kept chanting it!!! I think I have lost my mind!!!! Oh by the way he didnt stop!!!! HELP

I always do the same thing. When I am out going somewhere and I see a delivery driver I always say out loud "You are going the wrong way, My house is that way". People in the car with me look at me like I'm crazy unless they know me of course then they KNOW I'm crazy! LOL

italiankitty99
February 3rd, 2006, 10:55am
You sound perfectly normal to me. :goofy2: :laugh:

fuzzdolly
February 3rd, 2006, 10:59am
I don't even look any more. If the dog barks, then my heart starts-a-racing! Otherwise, I know he's just driving on past!

smyle
February 3rd, 2006, 11:03am
I think your fine :gvibes: .......I left my house yesterday and Fedex was turning down my street and I backed into someones driveway to see if he was going to stop at my house, like you he didn't :worry: Oh well maybe next time......... :)

jellosheriff
February 3rd, 2006, 11:06am
Pft... at least you're not running to the front door every time you hear the noise of a truck, just to see a semi go by on the main road a block away and an empty driveway.

I must have a win before I too go completely mad. :worry: :laugh:

Jerrysgirl
February 3rd, 2006, 11:09am
Nope...You haven't lost your mind :goofy2: you're more like us now :goofy3: :clap: :laugh:

jolee62
February 3rd, 2006, 11:16am
ok so maybe it isnt a bad thing that I lost it but.............it sure would be nice if I got some wins out of my disability!!! LOL I mean a mindless person needs a little win once in awhile!!! Oh no I need to chant again I hear the mailman coming! LOL wish me luck!

Scrapper
February 3rd, 2006, 11:26am
That means I have lost my mind, too. I'm always chanting "stop at my house" out loud when I see a FedEx or UPS truck coming down the street. They rarely do stop, though. :worry:

cindy58
February 3rd, 2006, 11:30am
Sometimes it works to say that! A couple of weeks ago I turned into our street and a FedEx truck was driving out from the direction opposite our house. I said, "you were supposed to be coming from our house!" -- darned if I didn't turn into the driveway a minute later and see a FedEx box near the door! It was an game for Xbox 360.

angela48
February 3rd, 2006, 11:41am
OMG! I am laughing so hard! Everything everyone has said it TRUE!!! Everytime I see or hear the postman, UPS man, FedEx man, DHL, ANY DELIVERY MAN OR TRUCK I go nuts. I haven't started the chanting yet, but I really like the idea. I think I'll start today. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

aimrbee
February 3rd, 2006, 12:15pm
too cute! I also get way too excited at mail time! Isn't it funny?