February 2nd, 2006, 8:16am
What do you think you won?

I can't wait to see what I won
my dad and sister won also
they said since I told them about the sweep
if they won a gift card they would each give me half :grin5: :joker: :bluesbros

roserpa
February 2nd, 2006, 8:23am
Funny you should mention this - I was just thinking about the same thing... I DON'T KNOW -- assuming it's a watch... I can't wait!! WOO HOO :cheer5:

mskayz
February 2nd, 2006, 8:36am
I'm assuming a watch. I checked the rules yesterday and they said check back for winners on Feb. 21st, so I guess we still have a little wait to find out!! The second chance drawing is Feb. 7th.

meek1643
February 2nd, 2006, 8:41am
and let us know what you won!! :bounce:

February 2nd, 2006, 8:50am
Surely something nice, congratz!

btw voted for your yucky sweetie, good luck! :p

feta
February 2nd, 2006, 8:52am
What do you think you won?

I can't wait to see what I won
my dad and sister won also
they said since I told them about the sweep
if they won a gift card they would each give me half :grin5: :joker: :bluesbros
Rosie- I hope u get a gift card from youir sister...
I hope I get Grand prize, 1st or second, but if not anything would do, just hope they send it, half my wins I never even see which is sad but if it happens to me suppose it's happening to others not that ... that's much comfort, well kinda haha

ROSIE203
February 2nd, 2006, 8:54am
Surely something nice, congratz!

btw voted for your yucky sweetie, good luck! :p
thanx for the vote!
Wish we all could win a Grand Prize!

swstargal1
February 2nd, 2006, 8:56am
I never won anything, so does that mean I still have a chance? Entered 74 times.
Thanks,
Margaret

ROSIE203
February 2nd, 2006, 8:56am
Rosie- I hope u get a gift card from youir sister...
I hope I get Grand prize, 1st or second, but if not anything would do, just hope they send it, half my wins I never even see which is sad but if it happens to me suppose it's happening to others not that ... that's much comfort, well kinda haha
I hope you win something great also :cheer5:

ROSIE203
February 2nd, 2006, 8:58am
I never won anything, so does that mean I still have a chance? Entered 74 times.
Thanks,
Margaret
I think there is a second chance drawing for prizes not claimed
Hope you win something nice
I know I won the Big one :cool3:

auctions
February 2nd, 2006, 10:02am
Hi, I am waiting also and wanted to add- don't get discouraged by seeing
"check back Feb 21st"
Notices may still be going out as we speak, they just won't get them all posted until everyone is settled with their prize notification,
Jenn

arvard
February 3rd, 2006, 5:49pm
I won way back in November and still haven't received my prize. Has anyone gotten theirs yet?

tupik3702
February 3rd, 2006, 5:52pm
:supstar: :supstar: :supstar:

emeraldz1999
February 3rd, 2006, 8:13pm
I'm expecting a watch, but hoping for 1 of the other prizes. Sorry if that sounds kind of greedy... :rolleyes:

Barb

patti31556
February 3rd, 2006, 11:40pm
they weren't mailing out prizes until after the contest finished..I suppose maybe even after the second chance drawing next week...so give 6 weeks after that...right on my birthday mar 15th :cheer7:

luvey
February 3rd, 2006, 11:46pm
I was a winner on that one too. I am not sure what I won either, I don't think any of us know. I am thinking and hoping it is the 50.00 Sports Authority GC. I selected Sports Authority as the "store" selection when I entered. But, if it is a Timex watch, I would be just as happy.

Congrats to all the winners!

yippeeskippy
February 4th, 2006, 2:55am
I won also and still waiting and wondering I won back in mid october the waiting is the hardest park

feta
February 4th, 2006, 3:08am
I'm expecting a watch, but hoping for 1 of the other prizes. Sorry if that sounds kind of greedy... :rolleyes:

Barb
I wouldnt say greedy, I feel its just the sweepers Creed to get the most for the bang, ;)

*Harriett*
February 4th, 2006, 4:18am
I could use a new watch since i don't have one. But I am hoping for the Laptop! I did choose "others" catagory. Anything is possible.