PDA

View Full Version : Moc

Nyte
January 31st, 2006, 10:30am
I recently set up my first MOC. I contacted the winners but did not hear from one of them yet. I cannot send the prizes to the other winners since that will depend on the first winner's choice of prize. What can I do? Can I draw another name? I did not state in my rules a certain limit in the time to reply my PM so would that be fair?
Please help and thank you!

figgyfigg
January 31st, 2006, 10:32am
It's your contest, run it how you see fit.

djr58
January 31st, 2006, 10:34am
Was this a Jan. 2 MOC? If so, it might be a good idea to PM the winners again. I remember seeing posts from people saying they didn't get PM's that night because they were unable to get in, etc.

Did you post the winners at your MOC thread and also PM the winners?

Hope it all turns out well...I'm sure it will :gvibes:

txhottie_86
January 31st, 2006, 10:34am
How long has it been since you pm'd the winner?

Mom2myboys
January 31st, 2006, 10:40am
The contest ended 1/29 I'd give it some time :twocents:

luckysarah
January 31st, 2006, 10:49am
How long has it been since you pm'd the winner?

Yes it depends how long its been since you first pmed them. I'd pm them one more time saying if you don't reply in such time then I will be forced to pick another winner.
Its not fair to everyone else that entered and your other winners. I'm sure they will understand if you have to pick a new winner.

Ok I found the thread and it looks like its only been 1 day. Is this it?
http://www.online-sweepstakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=367465

That wouldn't be fair to pick another winner so soon. I'd give them a week. I'm sure your other winners understand.

SillyLilly
January 31st, 2006, 2:04pm
The last time she was online was Jan 25.

I usually state they have 48 hours to respond to a PM or another winner will be chosen. Since you didn't state a timeline in your rules, I think I'd wait just one more day and then choose another.

Or you could bump her into 3rd place and give the others their pick, and PM her to let her know what happened and which prize she'll be getting.

meek1643
January 31st, 2006, 2:14pm
still give them a little more time.

Nyte
January 31st, 2006, 9:47pm
Thank you so much for your opinions. I think I am going to PM her again and wait a few more days then if she still doesn't answer, I'll bump her into third place this way I can send the other winners' price. Thank you so much again, helped a lot!!! :gvibes: