PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to get rid of $10 Crutchfield

pantherpaw
December 21st, 2002, 1:00pm
If any of you aren't going to use your $10 Crutchfield would you mind passing it on to me? I can use it to order blank CDs that my daughter's school can use. Thanks!
PM me and I'll send my email address.

MrDave
December 23rd, 2002, 1:35am
Don't mean to sound too selfish, but if anyone wants to donate their GC for Crutchfield please let me know. $10 doesn't seem to go too far on that site.

:smile3:

pantherpaw
December 23rd, 2002, 9:05am
I'd also like a couple extra Crutchfields. I can use them to buy blank CDs for my daughter's school. :) PM me and I'll send my email addy.

velvet49329
December 23rd, 2002, 10:36am
I didn't enter that contest,but if you look at the winner's circle posts,there were some people that won and don't want them. You may have to read through a lot of posts to find them,but I remember seeing quite a few. Good luck.

MrDave
December 23rd, 2002, 1:33pm
Originally posted by velvet49329
I didn't enter that contest,but if you look at the winner's circle posts,there were some people that won and don't want them. You may have to read through a lot of posts to find them,but I remember seeing quite a few. Good luck.

Thanks - I'd hate to see them go unused. Especially when I am saving up for something on their site - it would break my heart. :love:

buttermilk
December 23rd, 2002, 2:38pm
I have 2 gc's to give away, but do not know how to PM. Help.

onmyown
December 23rd, 2002, 2:56pm
I have 2 I wont be using...If anyone still wants one but didn't get one just pm me...

BOTH GONE...enjoy!!

Micky
December 23rd, 2002, 3:11pm
Why not just give one to each person? :)

Micky

MrDave
December 23rd, 2002, 6:25pm
Just hit "profile" on a person's post to send an email or a PM - or if you just want to post em for whoever you can post on the other string. Thanks for the contributions!

Jayd
January 1st, 2003, 6:10pm
so these are stackable?

MrDave
January 1st, 2003, 8:53pm
Nope - lost cause.

Ron
January 16th, 2003, 9:44pm
http://www.crutchfield.com/dole

Nikita
March 7th, 2003, 12:57am
I won one of these $10 GC. I tried to use it online twice and it wouldn't work. I'd wait and no merchandise (I ordered 2 blank 8 mm hi 8 video tapes) came to $9.98. I finally had to call them and place it over the phone. The guy said it was because it didnt quite add up to $10. I ordered them on Friday and had them by Tuesday. I didnt have to pay shipping either.