PDA

View Full Version : Integrated Printing-2.70 pounds?

tweets1578
January 30th, 2006, 4:07pm
I was watching my stories and there was a knock on the door. I looked out the window and I saw that it is UPS. I yelled hold on (I needed to throw my shirt on). I got to the door less than 20 seconds later and he was gone. :worry: All that was left was an infonotice. It says it was a package from integra printing. Anyone else get a package from them today?

vtvixen469
January 30th, 2006, 4:17pm
Can't imagine, but hope it's something great. And please keep us posted. :gift:

luckysarah
January 30th, 2006, 4:17pm
Well thats what you get for walking around your house shirtless. :laugh: jk

No idea what it could be but I hope its something great!! :gvibes:

Revawter
January 30th, 2006, 4:25pm
Stacey, that was kinda a dumb move. Had you answered the door with NO shirt on then the UPS guy would probably come to your house EVERY day!!!!

Let us know what ya got! I hope it's som'm sparkly and shiny and fancy! Like a car! (I mean, an affy for a car! Or a trip!)

tweets1578
January 30th, 2006, 4:44pm
Stacey, that was kinda a dumb move. Had you answered the door with NO shirt on then the UPS guy would probably come to your house EVERY day!!!!

LOL! I didn't think about it that way......I know what to do next time huh? :laugh:

tweets1578
January 31st, 2006, 2:39pm
Update: I recieved the package today and it was a conon powershotA520 digital camera :jump: Yippe! I love OLS!!!!

guruwan2b
January 31st, 2006, 2:41pm
:smile9: Now you can take a picture of yourself walking around your house shirtless.... :nana:

Congrats on the digi!!!!

tweets1578
January 31st, 2006, 3:46pm
:smile9: Now you can take a picture of yourself walking around your house shirtless.... :nana:

My husband would "LOVE" that :laugh: