PDA

View Full Version : What prizes would you like to win?

positivelift
January 29th, 2006, 2:26pm
I will be taking on a new role of "sweepstakes administrator" for an online contest sponsored by a local business.

While the prizes aren't going to be huge in ARV, I hope to have some nice ones to offer.

What kind of prizes would you like to win?

Are many of you still trying to win IPODs?

How about MOVIE CASH?

Or, would you like prepaid credit cards?

Any more ideas (gift certificates)?

Please provide some feedback as there is a strong possibility that a few OLSers will win.

Also, would you be comfortable with a representative calling you at home to see if you are interested in some services? Included would be a free consultation. YES/NO
Most likely, I would be the representative.

Thanks for your opinions,
Rob

bigskwinner
January 29th, 2006, 2:28pm
i'm aiming for disney for the family
anything else is a bonus
gift to things like zellers are nice
i dont do home telephone calls myself but i'm sure others do

starry1st
January 29th, 2006, 2:39pm
For some reason, I'd like to win one of the Star magazine wins. And one of the popular photography cameras. I'd also love to win a new Truck!!!!!!!!!! and a trip to Europe. ! :jump: Since I intend to keep this hobby the rest of my life, these goals don't seem unreachable!

ELWAY251
January 29th, 2006, 2:40pm
How about a digital camera - a decent one. I would be most likely to enter a contest for that than most other things (except cash!).

Jennybugz
January 29th, 2006, 2:42pm
cash

Nana's Angels
January 29th, 2006, 2:43pm
I made a wish list first thing on it was a digital camera! I really like those picture frames you load with 100 pictures and it plays like a slide show. Gift basket GC are so nice always can use one for special occasions. I have been called by other sweeps I have entered, sometimes 10
times by the same place. I don't mind if its once that is ok. :gvibes:

TWOPYRZ
January 29th, 2006, 2:43pm
I would like to win some diapers! :laugh: No, really I would! The ARV isnt that high but dang, I have spent so much in diapers already and have many months still ahead of me!

This new position sounds like fun Rob! Best wishes with it! :gvibes:

As far as the phone calls go, I am more apt to answer emails then phone calls.

OoODaisyMaeOoO
January 29th, 2006, 2:44pm
American Express/Visa GC are always nice, that way you can use it for whatever you'd like! Those are the contests I'd love to win :yesyes:

positivelift
January 29th, 2006, 2:47pm
Thank you for your opinions so far. I hope to read some more as this thread grows.

So far, I am reading that a lot of people would be interested in winning a digital camera. If the sponsor approves my list of prizes, I will definitely have a Canon Powershot A520 Digital Camera included. I own this type of digital camera and I am very pleased with its performance.

Cash may be an option as well. Once I sit down and discuss budget, then I will be able to work with it more.

As for the phone call, it would only be one. "Do you know someone who may be interested in this service?" Yes/No and goodbye. It won't be like those damn Ambassador people. They never quit!

Revawter
January 29th, 2006, 2:48pm
Rob, can I hang up on you if you call me? :gvibes:

I like instant wins. I like to win all kindsa stuff.

Carissa848
January 29th, 2006, 2:50pm
I would really like to win an ipod, but anything dealing with movies, GC's or travel is nice!

dopey
January 29th, 2006, 2:51pm
I like movie cash and fast food GC's, really wish there were more fast food ones.

luckysarah
January 29th, 2006, 2:52pm
The prepaid debit cards are great.

I prefer to be emailed, rather than the phone call.

venus_de_milo
January 29th, 2006, 2:58pm
I'm all about the prepaid credit cards--but I would not enter any contest that says that I will be contacted by phone for promotional/sales stuff. I'm on the do not call list for a reason. :)

havinfunyet
January 29th, 2006, 2:59pm
movie tickets are always good * just one more and hubby will take this family of four I guess he decided why should he pay when I can win them lol*

If you are trying to market the company though I would think GC to that company would be the best way to go I know everyone wants a camera and an ipod but once they have them will that make them a repeat customer ???? But I will take the IPOD lmao :smile9:

redskins moose
January 29th, 2006, 2:59pm
I made a wish list first thing on it was a digital camera! I really like those picture frames you load with 100 pictures and it plays like a slide show. Gift basket GC are so nice always can use one for special occasions. I have been called by other sweeps I have entered, sometimes 10
times by the same place. I don't mind if its once that is ok. :gvibes:

I agree with Nana's Angels ..... if the prizes aren't going to be huge in ARV I would love to win a Digital Picture Frame

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11108153&whse=&topnav=&browse=&s=1

Of course an Ipod is always a great prize or a SuperCertificates to GiftCertificates.com which allows you pick from hundreds of Merchants.

its_inevitable
January 29th, 2006, 3:01pm
If it is going to be a small prize less than $100 I wouldn't mind winning something that I wouldn't buy for myself, like a meal at a overpriced restuarant or even a fancy cheesecake. I wouldn't mind winning one like the attachment illustrates

If it is going to be a prize about $100-500, then something electronic would be nice like an iPod or mp3 player, or a TV, DVD player, camera, etc.

If it is over $500 then give a cash or cash equivalent.

Generally whatever you do I would give something that is general and broadranging instead of something narrow and specific. For example if contests away things like DVDs and CDs and I don't care about the show or artist then I won't enter, but If they give away a gift card to an electronic store so I can buy what DVDs and CDs I want then that is better.

As for a phone call as long as the company does not sell my number or share it with its "partners"and if I request them to stop calling if I feel that they are calling too much and they comply then I don't mind.

cher4sc
January 29th, 2006, 3:03pm
Prepaid credit cards are great. I wouldn't want a rep. calling me.

txhottie_86
January 29th, 2006, 3:05pm
Cash and Visa Prepaid Gift Cards are at the top of my list. Amazon.com and food gift certificates are also great. Many people would also enjoy movie certificates. Thanks for asking! I would prefer to not get phone calls because I hate talking on the phone and don't answer it when it rings anyway.

dbuske
January 29th, 2006, 3:05pm
Well we have our Washington D.C. trip and our Orlando Universal trip coming up. So trips are set.
I guess I want to win a Xbox 360, computer and video card. Any type of cash win would be nice. I won an Ipod already, but another one would be nice. They sell well on Ebay.

LadyCat
January 29th, 2006, 3:07pm
An Ipod Would Be Great Or A Pre-paid Card
CALL AT HOME IS HARD FOR ME I USE A TTY/VCO

Nana*2*4
January 29th, 2006, 3:07pm
Hey Rob, Congrats.....Do a Family stuff sweep.. with family 4 packs to Hershey's...4 packs to Family Movie's......Digtal camera's as Grand prize...maybe 1 x use camera's as smaller prizes...Family pack prizes to outdoor events that are family friendly...Need more family stuff...Ipods are for only 1 person
Best of luck on your contest!! :gvibes: :gvibes:
God Bless you and your Family
Vicki

SheShe
January 29th, 2006, 3:09pm
A pre paid credit card would be awesome! I'd really love to win a nice TV one of these days.

I also would not mind the phone call as long as it's quick, not intrusive and they do not keep calling over and over again and also my name is not put on a "list" to be sold.

SillyLilly
January 29th, 2006, 3:11pm
I'd like cash, pre-paid debit card, GC to electronics stores, Target, fast food (except McDonald's). I personally don't use movie cash or iTunes, but if the age of your target audience is under 30 I think those would go over well.

I don't mind being called at home as long as the entry form clearly states that it is a condition of entering the sweeps. I hate it if it's buried somewhere in the rules. Also, just one phone call with no hard sell, which is what it sounds like you're planning.

Have fun! :gvibes:

legaleagle
January 29th, 2006, 3:23pm
All of the things you mentioned are nice...an expected win is always fun no matter what.

ksmith47
January 29th, 2006, 3:31pm
How about a sample of the service you are trying to promote? Is that possible? A three month subscription maybe?

If you are looking for advertising - last prizes should be some t-shirts - I love practical gifts.

I think something unique that reperesents the company is fun too. Like the dairy company that ws giving away stuffed cows.

A few nice prizes : digital camera, Visa cards, etc. and then some promotional stuff.

I don't like to enter contests that will call. Maybe offer an email or call option so that one has to be selected to enter.

That's why I'm suggesting a sample of the service you are promoting - that way you are more likely to get people that are interested in the product.

Good luck - :gvibes: ...and does this DQ you from a lot of contests since you are an administrator now? :laugh:

meek1643
January 29th, 2006, 3:33pm
$$$$$ :gvibes:

ISLABONITA
January 29th, 2006, 3:36pm
Gift cards to businesses and sample products are nice, as well as cash

Zagnut444
January 29th, 2006, 3:38pm
If your looking for places to give specific GC's for, I always look for the bookstore ones, or Amazon ones.
Sony PSPs are another thing I've been trying to win, since I already have a really good digital camera, so that may be another idea too.
Prepaid cell phones are another idea.
Smaller prize ideas might be dvds, cookbooks, travel mugs,
I'm pretty much happy with all that stuff! So I'll take one of each, please! :)
If there is any call at home sales thing involved, I avoid the contest altogether. I don't answer the phone for half of the people I know, so not going to answer it for a sales call! :laugh:

NJsunbunny
January 29th, 2006, 3:39pm
How about a portable DVD player. I haven't won an iPod yet so that would be great too. Movie tickets are great. I even like Amazon.com gift certs!

xparisdreamso
January 29th, 2006, 3:41pm
Ipods and gift cards :smile9:
As for the phone call, I would rather not be called..

susan1215
January 29th, 2006, 3:42pm
Can't go wrong with GC's cash, Movie Cash or electronics. Give people a choice if they want to be contacted. If people know they will be contacted automatically if they enter the sweeps then some people won't enter.

ResourcePress
January 29th, 2006, 3:48pm
What kind of prizes would you like to win?
Are many of you still trying to win IPODs?
Any more ideas (gift certificates)?
Also, would you be comfortable with a representative calling you at home to see if you are interested in some services? Included would be a free consultation. YES/NO
I love gift cards. Feels like free splurge money. Blockbuster, Starbucks, Olive Garden, KFC, dunkin donuts, gas cards, etc. Tie in the prizes given to what this company represents.

Not really trying to win IPODs as much. The kids have ipods and mp3s. Still looking for digital cameras.

Don't want any sales calls at home. Maybe after people enter online, for part of the confirmation screen you can place some company info.

DDAWNMOMMY
January 29th, 2006, 3:51pm
Movie tickets are great and so are GCs for restaurants or hotels. I would also love to win an IPOD.

mskayz
January 29th, 2006, 4:02pm
Gift cards, visa cards, ipods, Dvds, Cds,are all great for smaller prizes. For big prizes of course there is always cash and cars!! Phone calls are generally not welcome unless requested.

madm100
January 29th, 2006, 4:04pm
I'm still trying to win an Ipod. You can't go wrong with cash or gift cards.

I prefer snail mail or emails, don't like phone calls.

positivelift
January 29th, 2006, 4:19pm
Ok, ok, ok! Wow, a lot of valuable input so far! Thank you!

I know that most of you would prefer not to be telephoned. I may have a check button placed on the form to indicate whether you do or do not want to be contacted by telephone.

This is a consumer loan business that kinda works like the company SelectQuote. They work hard to find the best lender for the customer. I have used SelectQuote for my life insurance needs, and I saved hundreds of dollars a year.

I think for those who are seriously considering using a service like this, a free credit report would be offered.

Of course as a sweeper myself, I respect everyone's privacy and if someone would indicate that they do not want any phone calls at all; then there will be no phone calls made.

Onto the fun stuff...

I really like Nana's idea about a family sweep, however I fear that many people could not use the Hershey tickets. I am basically getting a good vibe with useful gift certificates, ipods, and digital cameras.

I still have a ton of time to think about specifics, but appreciate the continued feedback....keep it comin'.

LeslyS
January 29th, 2006, 4:19pm
What kind of prizes would you like to win? money, vehicles, electronics, homes LOL
Are many of you still trying to win IPODs? yes!
How about MOVIE CASH? yes

Or, would you like prepaid credit cards? yes

Any more ideas (gift certificates)? yes -- but they're kind of like the prepaid credit cards

tshirts, sweatshirts, little things for the home are nice, small prizes.

Please provide some feedback as there is a strong possibility that a few OLSers will win.

Also, would you be comfortable with a representative calling you at home to see if you are interested in some services? Included would be a free consultation. YES/NO NO

Most likely, I would be the representative. as nice as you are, the likelihood of a phone call would deter me in most cases

Thanks for your opinions,
Rob

ROSIE203
January 29th, 2006, 4:20pm
psp ,portable dvd player mp3,ipod
cell phones,debit cards
option of cash equivalent

Cajun_Mum
January 29th, 2006, 4:23pm
g/c are great, especially for nice restaurants like copelands or the outback, I have more movie cash then I'll ever use, I could use more music downloads though.(and an IPOD) Love to have a netflix subscription. Walmart gift cards are great too, use them for Gas, or sams! But I would really like a tivo and a years subscription to go with it.

deborah62
January 29th, 2006, 4:26pm
I would love to win an IPod and a prepaid Credit Card would be great.

rdhill007
January 29th, 2006, 4:36pm
Free Diapers, free formula, free groceries for a year and free mortgage for a year about sums it up.

I Know, I know, only in my dreams.

susseess
January 29th, 2006, 4:36pm
I agree,GC are the best and they come in all denominations to fit your budget! If they can somehow tie into your product or service that would be even better as it would remind us of you.<p> I don't mind a call but I don't buy over the phone any more. Once burned,twice shy. Also it seems entering travel sweeps has gotten me endless calls for time sharing "vacations for a small fee" so I'm pretty fast to end these types of calls.<p> Good Luck!

margarita_mama
January 29th, 2006, 4:38pm
I, too, agree that the gift certificates would be a nice win.
Also, maybe a "pre-paid" Visa card.
My suggestion if you go with an Ipod would be to include a gc for music downloads (just a small one...say $10 or $25) just to help the winner get started with it.
I would also think maybe some type of promotional item(s)...Tshirts, hats, etc., to get the name of the sponsor out there more.
As for phone calls, I, personally don't like them and tend to steer away from sweeps that may call. Emails are quite OK with me, as long as there is an "unsubscribe" included with each email.
Snail mail doesn't bother me, but I think about all that waste of paper, but I do check out all my mail, incase there might be a "win". :smile9:

vtvixen469
January 29th, 2006, 4:47pm
OP you can check out this thread too, pretty same theme of "winning wishes".
http://www.online-sweepstakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=349912

For me Cash is always best, any amount works. I won a Canon digital cam, so as soon as Eprize delivers I will be a happy girl. But I have 3 relatives after one.
Dh wants a Laptop, truck (even a nice older one), tools (maybe a homeowners kit).
Kids want vacation.

Since you liked the family idea, but felt not everyone would like Hershey's what about a family gift pack or basket....gift card to dinner, movie passes, family of Tshirts, couple of hats, maybe even a toy for each kid. I love the contests for family of 4, but only enter if I think I can swing taking the 5th with us. :halo:

The Plasma TV's, Ipods, Game Systems (Xbox, PSP), digital camera all seem to be a common theme. I know two of my family members are looking to win Washer/Dryer or other appliances. Home Loan? Let us help you find one and you could win the (Washer/Dryer/Fridge, etc) to put in your new home. Still wouldn't have to search for a loan with your company to win, but would be catchy.

Good luck and be sure to post it on OLS so I can take my shot.
Oh the calling thing, depends.....maybe a check box for that. I am in the market for a home loan, but fussy about who calls me. Nothing more embarrassing than a sales call when all three kids are screaming "I'm Hungery!"

imrdrain
January 29th, 2006, 4:52pm
digital Camera, i pod, or stereo/ tv would all be great wins

Ya Ahmie
January 29th, 2006, 4:55pm
I would like to win home and garden type prizes.

webwalking1
January 29th, 2006, 5:00pm
Small wins huh.... well I would like to win an iPod only cause everyone else has one :smile9:
A visa or gift card would be nice. I have one two of those already but very small ones. $20 and $10. Or maybe a satellite radio. Different things would be fun to win also like, something unique.
Big wins I would like would be a trip that the whole family could take. A car or truck. And I want that HGTV dream house :nana: Oh and a big screen tv. And of course cash lots of cash......
And reading what people actually win on here. I think it might take years but I shall get most of my wishes granted as ling as I try hard enough :cheer7:

maliasmommy
January 29th, 2006, 5:23pm
If the budget is limited for the prizes, restaurant gcs are always a good bet. How about Starbucks or Jamba Juice? Or even for grocery stores.

The prices on Sirius and XM satellite receivers has dropped dramatically. Then maybe you could throw in one or two months of free service.

I love my Tivo. Maybe you could give one away.

Mrsloon
January 29th, 2006, 5:32pm
I would LOVE to win some cutlery. Some really good knives, there isn't too many sweeps for that and many of us are unwilling to spend a few hundred for good ones. :gvibes:

braveheart
January 29th, 2006, 5:54pm
Mostly I want things for my son and daughter. I entered and entered for superbowl tickets. We are from Pittsburgh, and my kids live and breathe Steelers, even though none of us live there anymore. Our heart is still there. I would love to win a laptop for my son, as his was stolen. My daughter wants to go on a vacation to Greece or Italy, or anywhere. And they both want to see the Rolling Stones in concert. Ok, as for me, a new car would be great, the house would make my heart jump right out of my chest. Can't go wrong with cash.... for anyone, and the larger amount the better... like $500, $5000, or $50,000.....I think I will dream about wins tonight. Good luck everyone, and hoping to see you at the superbowl... :cheer7:

dawnem
January 29th, 2006, 6:07pm
My first thought was Visa gift cards. Only problem with those is that they end up going for essentials instead of something special. Movie cash or restaurant gc's would be fun to win. Then you know they'd be for something special. :drip:

reveilletx
January 29th, 2006, 6:17pm
I would like to win an Ipod, an outdoor grill, grilling accessories, and treats that I would not normally purchase for myself, like spa visits, flowers, movies tickets, romantic dinners and such. Good luck in your new job!

littlelulu
January 29th, 2006, 6:18pm
Ipods are still hot...so are itunes. Gift cards are good. I like DVDs and box sets of tv shows. Good luck

LifeIsBeautiful
January 29th, 2006, 6:21pm
Digital cameras, ipods, xbox game systems...andthing like that. Always great prizes!

pandka
January 29th, 2006, 6:23pm
I love those gift baskets or boxes with a little bit of everything in them. (Like the Oprah bag.) They are so much fun to go through. You could offer themed baskets such as movie night (popcorn, Blockbuster gift card, candy) or bath/spa(candles,bubble bath, cd, a couple of books) or like someone else said a family basket.
Restraunt gift cards are alot of fun, too. I think ipods, digital cameras, and other small electronics are fun to win as well.

pickle_breath
January 29th, 2006, 6:31pm
Still trying for an IPOD. :)

Miki
January 29th, 2006, 6:43pm
I am trying to win the following items right now:

Cash-so we could get out of this town

Prepaid cards and gift cards-Those always help

An upright freezer-because mine is a small chest freezer with hardly any room.

A new cell phone with minutes

Food gift baskets-I love the groumet baskets with little goodies

Movie gift basket-DVD, popcorn, goodies, or movie tickets (no printables)

My list goes on and on lol. :gvibes:

miphin
January 29th, 2006, 6:48pm
:smile9: :smile9: tvs would be my dream prize To watch the super bowl in style

shellockjohn
January 29th, 2006, 6:55pm
For smaller ARV prizes I enjoy winning gift cards, small amounts of cash are always appreciated, upscale beauty products, clothes, and food gift baskets like Harry and David stuff.

I own an ancient ipod and would like the new one that plays video. But there are so many ipod sweepstakes out right now.

Movie cash doesn't get me excited.

Also, would you be comfortable with a representative calling you at home to see if you are interested in some services? Included would be a free consultation. No. I rather just do a short survey online if you had questions for me.

enaj
January 29th, 2006, 6:57pm
Cash is my fav win followed by pre paid CC's.

kathytracey
January 29th, 2006, 7:00pm
I really want to win a new laptop or computer with a 17" or 19" monitor. :) Cash would also be great. :)

bdc63
January 29th, 2006, 7:02pm
Hi. Thanks for posting this question ... very considerate of you.

The big ticket items that I enter for are cash, trips, a boat, home theater system, laptop computer, plasma tv ...

Medium sized would be Ipod nano (as my mini is now obsolete), fancy cell phones, TIVO, tredmill, gym membership, xm radio subscription, kitchen appliances, jewlry/watches, power tools, luggage, ski gear, portable DVD player, tennis gear, or gourmet gadgets

Gift certificates are always great -- HomeDepot, Lowes, Shell Gas Card, Smith and Hawkins, Pottery Barn, Macaroni Grill, Gap, a theater chain,

I rarely enter for DVDs or CDs.

positivelift
January 29th, 2006, 7:14pm
Getting a really good feel for what people would like.

Maybe I could have a choice in the category of prizes.

I.E.: College Student Prize, Family Prize, First-time Home Owner, Debt Consolidation Prize, etc....

Victoria
January 29th, 2006, 7:21pm
Of course the HGTV house :gvibes: but also I would like to win a trip :jet: my husband and I could use a vacation paid for by someone else!!!!

dondevinesr
January 29th, 2006, 7:26pm
cash, or a car.

nan20052
January 29th, 2006, 7:33pm
Gas or Grocery cards--Gotta have both!!

Miki
January 29th, 2006, 9:24pm
Maybe I could have a choice in the category of prizes.

I.E.: College Student Prize, Family Prize, First-time Home Owner, Debt Consolidation Prize, etc....

Love that idea, maybe list the prizes in each.

big dog
January 29th, 2006, 9:33pm
how about,,,, Anything!!!

iteachpc
January 29th, 2006, 9:38pm
Well a biggie would be a trip to Disney World.

As for a smaller gift I'd love an Ipod. DD would flip out if I ever won one.
Movie cash is great, too since we LOVE going to the movies.

atticcat
January 31st, 2006, 8:56pm
Movie Tickets and Gift Cards for popular chain restaurants are always great. I keep on trying to win a new digital camera (mine is about 6 years old). Also love building supplies - cards for Home Depot etc, since my home need lots of work.

atticcat
January 31st, 2006, 8:59pm
Forgot to add, I don't like solicitation phone calls. Emails are ok.

jazzyblue21
January 31st, 2006, 9:11pm
I would like a debit card and free groceries.

HOPEFULL
January 31st, 2006, 10:39pm
A car ,trip would be good.

bothersome
February 1st, 2006, 9:50am
I believe the Xbox 360 is the most coveted item!!! I want one!! I want one!! I want one!! and I don't want to spend 500 spackaroos on one!!!

KylesArmyWife
February 1st, 2006, 9:56am
I wanna win me a car!!!

Maddgiggler
February 1st, 2006, 3:00pm
Prepaid gift cards are always cool. XBox 360 would be a nice win.

I am not home during the day and when my husband gets the calls generated from me entering sweeps he's not always nice...mostly because the phone keeps waking the baby up. So, calls are not so good. However an email survey or snail mail is fine.

tamiwami
February 1st, 2006, 3:04pm
1) A video IPOD (or any IPOD for that matter)

2) X-Box 360

3) Flat screen TV

4) Laptop

5) Money or Visa gift card

6) One of the Segway transporters (those are so cool)

7) Car

marthajane
February 1st, 2006, 3:11pm
Prepaid credit cards, gift cards (for anything!), iPod, digital camera (mine is dying), gift baskets (pampering)... those are the "reasonable" things I'd like to win! Then there's always the ever-popular CASH, TRIP, CAR... :smile9:

loved1
February 1st, 2006, 3:16pm
Depending on your budget, GCs are #1 for me.
1. Cards that can be used anywhere - AMEX, Mc
2. Cards that can be used at multiple places - like the multi- restaurant cards at grocery store checkouts
3. Fancy restaurant GCs like Morton's - gives your brand an air of luxury because of the tangential association
4. Electronics GCs like best buy, Circuit City

TVs are number one for me & I search for all that I can find everyday. If your budget is $500 or so, you can probably find a smal lLCD w/n your budget that will drive a lot of sweeps

Bose has small computer speakers that are about $70. You get to advertise it as a Bose prize at very low cost. They also have smaller speaker sets, CD players, & the Bose wave radio all under $500 I think. I would definitely enter for a Bose prize.

Having an opt-out option for phone calls is a good idea. I chose not to enter a sweep with a $25,000 prize that I would have loved because you had to accept phone calls, so I know I would not enter for a small prize if it was conditional on receiving a phone call.

I would also be wary of any company offering me a free credit report if it required me providing my personal info. to that company. Identity theft & all. But that's just me.

okibrat
February 1st, 2006, 3:16pm
Ipod, Xbox 360, PSP, plasma tv, home theater, cash and gift cards, makeup and beauty stuff, any games and stuff for my 2 kids--these would be the things i dream of... :)

ryanluver
February 1st, 2006, 6:40pm
a nice digital camera
and a TRIP!!!

reptar777
February 1st, 2006, 6:49pm
cold hard cash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer7: :jump:

quiltfisher
February 1st, 2006, 7:04pm
I would be interested in winning: ipod, American Express/Visa gift cards, Shell/MotoMart/Casey's gas cards, Fandango movie bucks/passes, a Kroger/Wal-Mart gift card; DVD's; obviously cash; gift basket; XBox/PSP/Play Station 2....

No, I would not be amenable to sales calls, sorry.

stormi65
February 2nd, 2006, 12:12am
I'd love to win an Ipod, CASH!, new cell phone, gift certificates, a trip overseas, beauty stuff and dvds. Really anything electronic. It's a tall order I suppose, but seeing what folks here have won is just amazing. :)

PS- THE HGTV House would be nice too :) :halo: