PDA

View Full Version : I win the weirdest things

shoppinqueen
January 28th, 2006, 1:47am
Everybody and their brother can win on the nestle's sweeps, the subway sweeps, the quick and simple, the organic gardner but can I ? lol, no piles and piles of lotion, racecar stuff
tons of itunes but no ipod to play them on. I'm lucky but in the weirdest way. Anybody else have the same problem ?

Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful but darn, I wanna be a grand or 1st prize gal !

Mendacious Moose
January 28th, 2006, 2:06am
Not me! I win all the good stuff! I win cash, cars and houses. Only enter for what you really want. I'm sure you will own a house on a mountain overlooking the ocean, drive a Jag and have tons of cash, like me!

:laugh: I win the boobie prizes, too! My house overlooks Lake Not. :laugh:

tiglesia
January 28th, 2006, 2:23am
I have iTunes and no iPod either, keep winning iTune after iTune, but no iPod! Keep the faith, I know it's coming!!!! :gvibes:

rdhill007
January 28th, 2006, 11:45am
:laugh: don't feel bad, my first win was a toilet seat. :laugh: How much lower can you get? :laugh:

Nickyle
January 28th, 2006, 11:55am
I have never won on the Nestle's instant, nor Blingo..and the list goes on and on...the ones that have tons of prizes I just cannot seem to hit so you are not alone.

bayyore
January 28th, 2006, 12:02pm
LOL--I have an Ipod--but can I win any itunes??? Nope! I am so tired of Baby Phat telling me I'm not a winner!! :laugh:

luckysarah
January 28th, 2006, 12:14pm
LOL--I have an Ipod--but can I win any itunes??? Nope! I am so tired of Baby Phat telling me I'm not a winner!! :laugh:

Well the hell with Baby Phat, sarah fat just pmed you. :laugh: :laugh:

bayyore
January 28th, 2006, 12:26pm
Well the hell with Baby Phat, sarah fat just pmed you. :laugh: :laugh:

:hugs: Thanks Sarah!

Ya Ahmie
January 28th, 2006, 6:20pm
Bayyore i just won an i tune do ya want it? i have no use for it, p.m. me and tell me how to send it to ya:)

highlandgirl27
January 28th, 2006, 6:29pm
My first win was a coffee grinder and I don't drink coffee, oh and a case of foreign beer and I'm not a beer drinker either! I always seem to win stuff my husband likes... he's gotten to where he sneaks the packages and opens them if I'm not here!

madome
January 28th, 2006, 6:29pm
The only thing I have won in a year came in the mail today. It was from the Lucky Maybelline New York contest and drumroll.............................a sample of lipstick which is just like the perfume samples that you find in a magazine with just enough lipstick to cover half a lip. On the up note, part of my lips look pretty at this moment. :laugh: Even though I don't ever win I get a kick out of hearing about other peoples wins.

deelytful1
January 28th, 2006, 6:30pm
I really thought you should have won!!

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f159/deelytful1/americanidol.gif

LadyCat
January 28th, 2006, 6:47pm
know how you FEEL WOULD LOVE TO BE A GRAND PRIZE WINNER HECK EVE3N A PRIZE WINNER WOULD BE GOOD HANG IN THERE

littlelulu
January 28th, 2006, 6:50pm
At least you're winning :gvibes:

jujyfruit0
January 28th, 2006, 6:50pm
i won a men's waxing set....like to rip off hair. oh yay!

dawnem
January 28th, 2006, 6:56pm
shoppinqueen, those itunes downloads can be used to make your own CD's. I was giving the codes to my niece until I mentioned it to my DH and he told me he could make me CD's of songs I like. They aren't just for those lucky iPod winners! Then again, I still haven't figured out what to do with the one size 12 mens athletic shoe autographed by a football player. My DH wears a size 12 but I don't know anyone who has the other one :worry:

tupik3702
January 28th, 2006, 6:56pm
:supstar:

shoppinqueen
January 28th, 2006, 8:18pm
shoppinqueen, those itunes downloads can be used to make your own CD's. I was giving the codes to my niece until I mentioned it to my DH and he told me he could make me CD's of songs I like. They aren't just for those lucky iPod winners! Then again, I still haven't figured out what to do with the one size 12 mens athletic shoe autographed by a football player. My DH wears a size 12 but I don't know anyone who has the other one :worry:

I'd put that autographed shoe up on ebay :)