PDA

View Full Version : Scavenger Hunts

HappyHusky
January 26th, 2006, 5:50pm
I have a question for everyone. As we know, we all freely share information on conests, give codes and trivia answers when needed, but how do you feel about scavenger hunts? Having done a few of them, I know how much time is required to find the answers. Do you feel it's appropriate to share the answers to such labor-intensive contests? Is it fair to the person who in some cases put in many hours to find the answers?

Just curious. Thanks,

Matt

SillyLilly
January 26th, 2006, 7:27pm
The only part of your question I'll address is whether it's fair to the person who found the answers.

It's up to the person who found the answers to decide if it feels fair. If not, they won't post the answers. If so, they're either really generous or they feel like they have gotten or will get enough in return from the site they're posting on to make it worth it / fair.

missreneer
January 26th, 2006, 7:35pm
The only part of your question I'll address is whether it's fair to the person who found the answers.

It's up to the person who found the answers to decide if it feels fair. If not, they won't post the answers. If so, they're either really generous or they feel like they have gotten or will get enough in return from the site they're posting on to make it worth it / fair.

I agree

L122Y
January 26th, 2006, 7:47pm
all kinds of people will be entering a contest, I would rather give answers and see an OLS'r win

pretty selfish of me, I know :laugh:

jillian3445
January 26th, 2006, 7:56pm
I think you only gain by helping others so why not.

Nubbs820
January 26th, 2006, 10:48pm
If I find answers in Scavenger Hunts, I post the answers I find. Only one that I was good at was perfect dark xbox 360 one and an OLS'r won. :jump:

Just sad it wasnt me.. lol