PDA

View Full Version : George Brett Hand Signed Baseball Bat

linou
December 13th, 2002, 9:39pm
Will sell or trade...make me an offer!

kbsocial
December 13th, 2002, 9:43pm
:laugh:

Not interested in it but I just had to make a comment: I grew up about 45 minutes North of Kansas City and my middle name is Brett (after Lady Brett Ashley from The Sun Also Rises). Anyway, when I was younger I always told people that I was named after George Brett.

Thanks for the memories:)

Current
December 13th, 2002, 10:12pm
You all ain't gonna believe this.....but I was kissed on the MOUTH by George Brett once! I was a waitress in a bar here in Kansas City in 1984 called Confetties. George was a regular customer. He always used to sit in my section (very sweet guy!) One day I was standing behind him while he was talking to another person, holding my tray full of drinks way above my head, when George threw his arm back behind him, pointing to something across the room. He accidently hit me in the mouth, causing my lip to start bleeding. It didn't hurt much at all, but he was mortified that he had struck his favorite waitress. He grabbed my face with both hands........and planted a big kiss on me, I guess to say he was sorry. I got a big tip that night! Best part was, he was in the club with his brother, (who was his manager at the time) and his brother asked for my phone number. I gave it to him and ran home to tell my Dad that I gave George Brett's brother my number. Daddy laughed at me.......until a few days later when Dad answered the phone and it was him! I declined the date......I was too young and stupid at the time. Silly me. Dear old Dad couldn't understand why I didn't go for it. :grin3:

rcstout
December 16th, 2002, 7:01pm
I would be interested in the bat. Email me at rcstout9@swbell.net.

Karen_246
December 16th, 2002, 7:42pm
That's a nice win! Brett was a great ballplayer!

Karen

Kimberly
December 16th, 2002, 8:02pm
No young baseball fans in your family that would love something like that?

Jayd
January 13th, 2003, 2:00am
Is this gone?
gunkigoo@yahoo.com

linou
January 14th, 2003, 9:17pm
The George Brett Hand Signed Baseball Bat is still available...Make me an offer!

pstanos
January 18th, 2003, 11:30am
Is there any autographed items you would take in trade?

linou
January 20th, 2003, 9:37pm
No, I am not interested, but thanks for the offer