View Full Version : Another Fun Post
November 27th, 2002, 9:33am
Ok we have all had fun learning about each other with the Fantasy Dinner thread and other posts...............Now another question:
If you could be marooned on a deserted island with 3 of the sexiest people you could think of who would they be?
1. Rob Thomas - from Matchbox 20- this mans eyes and sultry looks just do me in ( yes I am wiping drool from my keyboard)
2.Sean Connery- yes I know he could collect social security but I don't care this man is HOT HOT HOT and that voice could melt frozen butter baby!
3. Tommy Lee Jones- I know it, some of you are desperately ill at this one but something about this man- whew! Maybe its his voice- I don't know but to me he is sexy!
Boy I can't wait to read what some of you write on this one! Have a great day and a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving tommorrow.
November 27th, 2002, 9:43am
Nuff said. ;)
November 27th, 2002, 9:48am
Oh by the way to make this interesting your significant other can't be used- this is a fantasy thing.................:smile3:
November 27th, 2002, 10:11am
Brad Pitt-the young factor
Ed Harris-something about him...piercing blue eyes
Wesley Snipes-Cut off his head though....the body is great!
November 27th, 2002, 10:44am
OMY This one would take careful considerations!
First would be the Crocodile Hunter Steve Erwin-I love the Austrailan Accent PLUS he has the capablilities to protect me from vicious deserted island beasts!
Second Emeril Lagasse (spelt right?) Because he can cook and a girl's gotta eat!
Ok and third I would have to chose Vin Diesel because, well does this one need an explanation! He is sooo hot!!!
November 27th, 2002, 11:13am
1) Ben Affleck-to me he is just delicious. I guess I'll have to strap on my ankle weights and start doing more leg curls because he loves a juicy booty!!
2) Christopher Watkins-I know he is one of my dinner guests but he is so sultry and always plays sinister characters. He has some sort of bad-boy charisma. Yummy.
3) Tom Hanks-got to throw some sensitivity into the mix to get that yin-yang balance going on.
I know I don't have anyone that can cook or build a suitable shelter but I will just be content with them feeding me grapes and fanning me with ostrich feathers and attending to all my other...*cough*...needs. (Like coconut milk, etc. you dirty birdies):smile11:
November 27th, 2002, 11:19am
Hold on, Tom Hanks role in "Cast Away" might serve me well. Can he bring Wilson to be our mascot???
Eveyone have a great day.
November 27th, 2002, 11:27am
Kurt Russell loved him since disney.
Matthew McConaughey he is just so cute.
Harrison Ford very distinguished looking.
November 27th, 2002, 11:34am
Keep Sean and Tommy Lee and add Harrison Ford, and you've
got my list!
November 27th, 2002, 11:56am
1. Sean Connery (by the way, I have a great true story about him from my days living in Los Angeles, but it's too "dirty" to post in the forums! Let's just say that regardless of age the man has serious sex appeal and a fun attitude) :grin5:
2. Peirce Brosnan (ya, I know... 2 Bonds on my list - what can I say?)
3. Harrison Ford (he's getting close to social security too, but what the heck!)
November 27th, 2002, 2:33pm
Only three, huh? Let's see. My picks would be:
1) Leonardo DiCaprio (yeah, I know he's not very "manly", but I still think he's hot)
2) Neil Peart from the band Rush. I think he's sexy and he's incredibly smart, so he'd be good for conversations, too. ;)
3) The last is a toss-up between Brendan Fraser and Nicholas Cage (now that I've read he's divorcing Lisa-Marie).
November 27th, 2002, 3:53pm
1. halle berry
2. nicole kidman
3. selma heyak
November 27th, 2002, 4:15pm
I was wondering if any guys were gonna ever come forward!!!:cheer:
November 27th, 2002, 7:18pm
Robert Downey Jr for that "bad boy" appeal...
Matthew Broderick for that "good boy" appeal...
Ralph Finnes for the scenery!
Although I would include Robert Urich and Robin Williams and I think I would just about stay on that island for ever! LOL
November 27th, 2002, 8:48pm
Pierce Brosnan- the voice, the eyes, the smile, the everything. Talk about melting ice.
Mel Gibson- the eyes, the voice.
Jean Claude Van Damme- he's just absolutely burning hot. I like tough guys.
November 27th, 2002, 9:06pm
1. Brooke..from the Bachelor (I wouldn't give her 2nd place)
2. That girl who won the powerball that was 21 years old last year.
November 28th, 2002, 1:42am
1 Lucy Liu there is somethin very sexy about this lady
2 Jamie Lee Curtis I like her looks
3 Sandra Bullock Another stunning lady in my opinion