PDA

View Full Version : Online Entries Vs. Smail Mail

GinGin
November 18th, 2002, 3:06pm
oK FIRST OF ALL, CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS WON SOMETHING. AND MY FIRST WIN OF ALL WAS THAT VERY POPULAR HAINES TAGLESS T-SHIRT! I HAVE BEEN DOING A LOT OF ONLINE SWEEPS AS WELL AS MAIL-INS? WHICH METHOD DO YOU THINK GETS MORE WINS? CAUSE ITS ALMOST 40 CENTS VS. O CENTS?? THE MAIL MAN IS GETTING REALLY SICK OF ME! LOL.
DO YOU FIND YOURSELF WINNING MORE ONLINE OR MAIL?

GinGin
November 18th, 2002, 3:16pm
SORRY, THE POLL I POSTED DOESNT MAKE SENSE. IM NEW TO THIS...OPPS!

Dixiebelle31
November 18th, 2002, 3:42pm
I've heard that Snail mail entries tend to get more winners because less people enter them. I've only recently started entering snail mail onlies so we shall see.

pstanos
November 22nd, 2002, 11:58pm
A long time ago, my mother use to enter all kinds of snail-mail contest. She used to signup for some sweeps newsletter that was sent out montly. She spent a ton of time and postage entering contest. The prizes she won were nice, but nothing that great.

In the two years or so that I've been doing this, I've won a lot more than she did. I'm sure you have good odds on a snail-mail only contest, but who has the time to do it. I know I don't.

Katie Scarlet
November 23rd, 2002, 12:15am
Don't worry Hunnye.... the polls have always looked like that! ROFL!! There is a glitch in the software. Brent is aware of it but it is not on the top of the priority list these days.

You can assign a value to the letters if you want. Makes it more like a poll then, but you have to post the values in the thread rather than in the poll area itself.

Katie :)

sunfrog
November 23rd, 2002, 12:23pm
I said n because that best describes what I feel. lol. Back in the day snail sweeps were all there was but now that everyone's online I'm wondering if snail only has better odds. I think I win more cuz I enter 100 sweeps a day. There's no way I could do that if I had to pay postage.

GinGin
November 23rd, 2002, 12:34pm
Ill just do both snail and online. We'll see! I am dedicated to online sweeps every day...but I just started and I am getting anxious to win. I know it might take a while for winnings to kick in but I sure do hope I get more than a t-shirt!
Thanks for your opinions on online vs snail mail!
Good luck to everyone. :grin5: ;)

Texsweeper
November 23rd, 2002, 1:18pm
I vote: "r"! LOL

Tex