PDA

View Full Version : Any float or costume makers out there?

Sextant
April 22nd, 2005, 12:55am
My husband and I are helping our daughter's class make a float for the annual Cherry Festival parade. I am looking for suggestions on making a huge Pooh under a cherry tree and also looking for suggestions on bee costumes for the kids. Can anyone help?

Veuve-Cliquot
April 22nd, 2005, 1:02am
My husband and I are helping our daughter's class make a float for the annual Cherry Festival parade. I am looking for suggestions on making a huge Pooh under a cherry tree and also looking for suggestions on bee costumes for the kids. Can anyone help?

Are you in Traverse City? (I went to high school at Interlochen). The Cherry Festival topic brings back fond memories...

sketcher
April 22nd, 2005, 6:16am
I just PM'd you with an idea. Good luck!

mongoose
April 22nd, 2005, 11:42am

I'm not sure how old teh kids are, but I think I've seen Garanimals shirts in black and yellow stripes. You might want to hit up all the local thrift shops for any costumes.

dmyself
April 22nd, 2005, 12:31pm
I saw you were from Michigan, you wouldn't happen to live in Eau Clair. They have and annual cherry festival.

Sextant
April 22nd, 2005, 11:19pm
I am in Traverse City but I was born and raised in St Joe. How is everything there?

dmyself
April 25th, 2005, 11:50am
Its pretty much the same around here. Just a lot of new homes being built and new business going in, mostly restaurants.