PDA

View Full Version : Old Farberware pots and pans

carolpie
April 17th, 2005, 3:36pm
I have Farberware pots and pans from when I was just married-29 years ago. I love them but the handles on my favorite pot broke and my DH kept fixing them for me the best he could. So I finally looked online then called Farberware and bought two handles-it's a pot with two short handles-and they were here in a few days. Scrubbed up my pot with Brillo and DH put the new handles on and it looks lovely! I just didn't like the new Farberware and so was so glad I could get new ones-they are all smooth! I looked on ebay and didn't see handles but you can still buy the same pots. You just get used to certain things and I like new stuff, but really like my pots and I use them a ton.

Just to let people know.....

starry1st
April 17th, 2005, 3:39pm
I don't have any Farberware (new or old) but my onlilne friend does and she's a maniac about collecting the old stuff. She's got 3, mind you, 3 Farberware grills, with rotisserie, etc.. and I don't know how many pots and other pieces.. I've looked at them on ebay but boy are they expensive!!!!! So I know they're sought after.. gotta check out my local auctions and yard sales for some so I, too, can share the fun and love of Farberware.

Thanks for the post, I"ll pass the info on to her. :jump:

carolpie
April 17th, 2005, 3:58pm
The regular pots I saw on ebay weren't too bad, but I didn't know about grills. Hmmm. Have to look now! Thanks! :gvibes: