PDA

View Full Version : DFW, TEXAS club

turfguytx
March 13th, 2005, 1:39am
We should have one. Who's going to post the info?

vmyg
March 14th, 2005, 6:33pm
What? Huh? I missed something. I wanna join the DFW club.

daskds
March 17th, 2005, 6:11pm
I'm in. Live in Richardson. (hey turfguytx, gonna come swim this summer!!) :laugh:

turfguytx
March 17th, 2005, 7:05pm
I might get to do that, hamburgers or steaks? :smile9:

jabetx
March 18th, 2005, 8:26pm
I would like to join to (Wylie, TX)

mariebow
April 7th, 2005, 2:47am
would like to join. Chandler tx, about an hour and a half away. have relatives in dallas. :jet:

elfburn
April 7th, 2005, 9:57am
Count me in too. Although I don't enter hundreds of sweeps each day I'd still like to meet folks. - Larry

imurmklady35
April 9th, 2005, 4:33pm
I actually went to a sweepers club meeting in Arlington. Then next meeting is April 16 th. I will find the details and post them. I think it runs from 1-3pm. It is at a library. I think it is called Arlington Sweepers.

turfguytx
April 9th, 2005, 8:51pm
Thanks in advance for sharing the Arlington info.

anniefannie75758
April 13th, 2005, 4:19pm
I would go! :halo:

suzystars9
April 15th, 2005, 3:04am
I am in Irving and I would love to join.

daskds
April 18th, 2005, 5:45pm
I might get to do that, hamburgers or steaks? :smile9:

Both of course!! And possibly some brew to wash it down!! :laugh:

I haven't stopped in here in a while. I keep forgetting it is here!

Does anyone want to really do this? Any info on the Arlington club? Are any of them OLSrs?

turfguytx
April 18th, 2005, 11:16pm
I'm still waiting for info. Thanks for your gracious offer. We'll get something figured out at some point. Happy sweeping.

daskds
July 18th, 2005, 7:00pm
Just found this place again. Anyone have any more info on the Arlington Sweeps club?

turfguytx
July 19th, 2005, 12:15am
Not yet. I'm hoping we'll get some info soon. :smile9:

turfguytx
July 19th, 2005, 12:29am
I found this online. I'll try and check it out. Feel free to beat me to it. Work and a baby on the way is keeping me pretty busy. :smile9:

ARLINGTON SWEEPERS
(Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area) Meets the 3rd Saturday of each month except December when the meeting date is flexible. Meetings are from 1-3 p.m. and held at a Library in Arlington. For details contact Mary Lou at DoubleS104@aol.com or (phone) 214-341-7273.

THE LONE STAR STATE SWEEPERS
We just started 2 months ago but already are going strong with at least 20 very upbeat and positive sweepers attending each meeting. We meet the 2nd Saturday of each Month in Grapevine Texas which is very close to anyone in the Dallas or Fort Worth Area. Meetings last 2 hours...there is great food, conversation, tips and such and we have drawings and contests, giveaways, prizes and surprises!!!! Anyone interested, please email Darlene at darcon3@earthlink.net. Please put DALLAS AREA SWEEPERS in the Subject line.

turfguytx
July 19th, 2005, 11:05pm
Darlene was very quick to get back to me regarding the club that meets in Grapevine. I'm gonna try and make their August meeting. I'll share the details if I do.

lisagrimaldi
July 25th, 2005, 12:06am
Darlene was very quick to get back to me regarding the club that meets in Grapevine. I'm gonna try and make their August meeting. I'll share the details if I do.

Thanks for the information. I emailed Darlene and she responded back quickly. Maybe I'll see you there. Spring Creek BBQ doesn't sound bad either.

Amyasur
August 8th, 2005, 11:15am
A Newbie here. I would love to join. Is that allowed this early in the game for me?

turfguytx
August 8th, 2005, 3:09pm
You can contact Darlene about joining the club. Just use the link to email her, I'm sure you'd be welcomed. Welcome to OLS too!! I hope to see and hear from you.

trellisuser
August 15th, 2005, 9:40pm
I found this forum and will e-mail Darlene to see about visiting the Grapevine club. I live in Richardson and would love to car-pool over with anyone from this area.

E-mail me at gail984@hotmail.com and put subject line: Car-pool to Grapevine

A.

Red Hot
August 23rd, 2005, 5:52pm
Sounds like a great idea! :cheer7: I live in Dallas and would like to go to a fun meeting too! :cool2: