PDA

View Full Version : MySweeps Good News & Bad News

Brent
March 17th, 2002, 11:35am
Hi Guys,

Well, first the good news. MySweeps has been upgraded significantly. :smile2:

The bad news is I screwed up and overwrote everyone's MySweeps that were stored on the server. :cry: But as long as you didn't access the MySweeps page between somewhere around 10:30 and 11:00am ET this morning, you should be fine. :smile8: The only other reason you wouldn't be ok would be if you lost your MySweeps cookie.

If you have MySweeps saved, I suggest you go to the MySweeps page (http://www.online-sweepstakes.com/cgi-bin/mysweeps.cgi) right now. The sooner you get over there, the less likely you are to lose your list.

I've been up all night working on the site, so I'm going to wait until later this evening to post the details of all the changes I made. I'm dead :tired: and I'm starting to get a little :goofy:.

Brent

tknodcmn
March 17th, 2002, 12:31pm
Like the look of mysweeps especially with the count/categories-nice!!

On an unrelated note- How do us technically dunce(ehm, like me), how do we use the stickys- access them etc?

tek:confused: :confused:

Balayeur
March 17th, 2002, 12:53pm
:) Now, go get some sleep !

G.

alice
March 17th, 2002, 1:16pm
Hey Brent I really appreicate all the hard work you've done but I was online entering mysweeps at that time and now there're all gone:worry2: Any chance I can get them back?

P.S. Happy St. Patrick day:cheer3:

Alice

Brent
March 17th, 2002, 2:02pm
If your MySweeps didn't load up before, try it again. I just fixed a bug that prevented MySweeps from loading the MySweeps cookie unless there was a change from the last time it was saved. If you have MySweeps saved in a cookie, it'll work now.

Brent

LuckyGirl
March 17th, 2002, 3:43pm
Thanks for the head's up. Mysweeps are gone, too. :( I got a screen that said about "fatal error." :eek:

BUT, I've been duplicate saving them on favorites until all these bugs are worked out, so all's well. :)

Thanks for all the great new improvements.

:bow: :)

alice
March 17th, 2002, 5:03pm
Thank you Brent all mysweeps are back again, maybe it was the leprechauns who had taken them this morning, but the sweeps page looks better than ever.

Alice

Sue
March 18th, 2002, 10:06am
What does the enable-disable multople logins button do in MySweeps?

How do you tell which way you have it flipped?