PDA

View Full Version : Invited people for pepsi train but....

Miki
November 16th, 2004, 1:01pm
I have sent invites asking people to sign up on my train but they are taken to a page that says "build your own" how do they sign up under my train?

Thanks!

crandreww
November 16th, 2004, 1:10pm
with the same problem??

mgkamish
November 16th, 2004, 1:42pm
I couldn't figure it out, either. I'm just sitting all alone on my train....

duknuk
November 16th, 2004, 1:53pm
I've requested and been invited TWICE, but have never received any of the emails. I assume they come thru Pepsi and the fowl-up is there, because I have successfully recieved email from the OLS'ers who invited me ... several times.

I just gave up and ride the train that I was randomly put on with 2 others.

Miki
November 16th, 2004, 1:55pm
This is really strange, looks like a lot of flaws in the game :(

I currently have 6 (Including myself) on my train and all of them are family and a couple friends. I have sent several invites though.

brandysleeps27
November 16th, 2004, 1:58pm
I AM HAVING SAME PROBLEM--THE LINK FROM AN INVITE GIVES ME MY CAR. I SENT THEM (CONTACT US) AN EMAIL ASKING FOR HELP ,BUT, THEY JUST GAVE ME AN ANSWER THAT IS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN WHEN I GET THE LINK. THE EMAIL I SENT THEM ASKED FOR HELP ON WHERE TO JOIN BECAUSE THE LINK I GOT WOULDN'T LET ME, ETC. SOMETIMES I DON'T THINK THEY FULLY READ THE HELP QUESTIONS THEY RECEIVE. (SORRY HELEN IF I CAN'T GET ABOARD YOUR TRAIN--I TRIED NUMEROUS TIMES.) :frown3:

aireheart
November 16th, 2004, 1:59pm
I couldn't figure it out, either. I'm just sitting all alone on my train....

I sit alone as well. Wish I could close out and join someone else.

Gaylep
November 16th, 2004, 2:00pm
I have an empty train too :frown3:
Been trying to get people to sign up but to no avail...
Could be I've had the same thing happen as all of you.

You have people pm you their email address and
then you sign them up. That way they won't end up with their own train and no one wins.
Too bad. You're right it's a bad way to set it up.

Anyone that wants to sign up on my train I"ll keep trying but you may end up with your own train anyway the way it looks.

GSpace is my train pm me your email and I'll sign you up.

Anyone on this thread that wants to have people sign up can just be pm'd too or maybe we can all joint the same train? If I could cancel I would join someone elses too.....

I have a feeling there will be alot of empty trains at this rate!

Suzie O
November 16th, 2004, 2:12pm
I sent e-mail to my sister -in-law and son and they couldn't get the site to come up. So I had them send my e-mail back to me and I was able to get them on my train. Hope that doesn't DQ me. Hope this helps everyone else.

Robrose63
November 16th, 2004, 2:18pm
I haven't been able to get on anyones train either, :rolleyes:

sugarfruit
November 16th, 2004, 2:25pm
I sent Pepsi an email regarding this very matter a week ago, but they never answered me. Good luck.

onenplez
November 17th, 2004, 12:46am
That train is a mess. I clicked on the email my friend sent me, and somehow I ended up on someone else's train. At least I'm not alone, lol. I think I 'm with 3 guys :smile9:

gcomstock
November 17th, 2004, 1:52am
I called Tom, and he called Zemeckis, and he called Pepsi. S'all narf'd up, just tootle your own trolley cuz their viral thing is overbooked and underdesigned.

When will the marketing geniuses realize...they are selling sodas and movie tickets, video games, and (in a few months) DVDs. Keep it simple (you Pepsi mogul stupid heads).

samie_32d
November 17th, 2004, 1:31pm
i would like to get on board too so if you guys figure it out i am at samie_32d@yahoo.com Thanks Bev

Nubbs820
November 17th, 2004, 6:44pm
Only 6 on my train. Sent out umpteen referrals. Still only 6. 5 girls and a guy. What a lucky guy. :smile9:

OoODaisyMaeOoO
November 17th, 2004, 6:49pm
had the same problem, I got put in another train. I can't even access the site now, I gave up!

duknuk
November 18th, 2004, 11:07am
Keeping less people on more trains means they will be able to give out less prizes.