PDA

View Full Version : Tony Danza Tuscany Sweep

eileenfar
November 12th, 2004, 1:41pm
Has anybody from OLS gotten a call today to be on standby for next week's calls/prizes?

Today from noon to 3 ET ... and maybe next Tuesday ... is the time when the five potential winners and five standby/substitute winners were to be notified of the date they must be available if they are to be announced winners next week. The rest of us are "off duty" unless a second round of potential winners gets called (scheduled for Tue., Nov. 16 from noon to 3 ET).

"Potential Grand Prize ("GP") winners (five) and alternate potential winners (five) will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received by the Sponsor in a drawing held on or about 11/12/04 and will be notified by phone on or about 11/12/04 ("Preliminary Call Date") between the hours of 12:00 P.M.-3:00 P.M. ET.

At that time, each Potential GP winner will be given an exact "Assigned Call Date" chosen by Sponsor at its sole discretion, during the period 11/15/04 -11/19/04. The potential GP winner must be available and able to receive a phone call from a representative of the Show on that Assigned Call Date, between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 11:00A.M. ET, which phone call will include an on-air announcement declaring him/her to be a GP winner, subject to final
verification. One GP winner per day will be announced on air Monday-Friday during the week of 11/15/04-11/19/04.

Alternate potential winners will be instructed to make themselves available to possibly receive a call from a Show representative, if needed, during the week of 11/15/04 -11/19/04 between 9:00 A.M.- 11:00A.M. ET. If, on the Preliminary Call Date (11/12/04) between 12:00
PM and 3:00 PM, a potential GP winner or alternate potential winner cannot be reached after 2 phone call attempts, if he/she is found to be ineligible, if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, or if his/her prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential GP winner or alternate will be disqualified & an alternate potential GP winner may be selected at Sponsor's sole discretion.

Each potential GP winner (or alternate, as the cased may be) must be available and able to receive a call from a Show representative between 9:00 A.M. - 11:00A.M. E.T. on his/her exact Assigned Call Date in order to be declared a Grand Prize winner, subject to verification. If the original call on the Assigned Call Date to a potential GP winner (or alternate potential winner) results in five unanswered rings, a busy signal or an answering machine response, the Show's representative will call again one (1) additional time. If the second call again results in five unanswered rings, a busy signal or an answering machine response, the entry of that Grand Prize potential winner (or alternate potential winner, as the case may be) will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner(s) will then be contacted as needed until a GP winner is declared by the Show, subject to verification.

Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to conduct a second random drawing on a second Preliminary Call Date on 11/16/04 in order to select up to five (5) additional alternate potential winners, who will be contacted on that day between the hours of 12:00 P.M.-3:00 P.M. E.T. and will be subject to the same procedures and requirements as described above with respect to the first Preliminary Call Date."

chinchilla
November 12th, 2004, 2:11pm
Nope... been waiting, but no sign of life in the phone at all this morning!

mrsb8
November 12th, 2004, 2:28pm
Well, has anyone recieved a phone call today?? I know I was waiting on one but to no avail. I am ever hopeful but in the rules it stated someone would be calling "preliminaries" to see who will be home on the days of the 15th through the 19th. I Hope that that was correct but I have not gotten a call yet. 2:30 now. Well, GLTA!!

SeaDebi
November 12th, 2004, 2:40pm
I'm waiting patiently also~
I entered 38 postcards via snail-mail on this one!
20 more minutes....

The call was suppose to come today between the hours of 12:00pm-3:00pm EST

Good Luck! :fairy3:

eileenfar
November 12th, 2004, 2:43pm
See my inquiry on the same subject, down a few from the top now on "General Sweepstakes Discussion" A very quiet - too quiet - telephone day. I had errands and went out early to be sure of having them done and being back home, just in case.

Repeat this performance next Tuesday from noon to 3 ET, when they reserve the right to do a second round of preliminary calls if today's don't generate enough finalists for next week's five shows and five back-up potential winners.

Ah well. 15 more minutes ... then I'm off to the Post Office to replace the post cards - I used every one I had on the mail in for this sweep. Then I'm going to try once again to give blood.

SeaDebi
November 12th, 2004, 2:45pm
Good Luck...I'm still waiting patiently~ :cheer7:

SeaDebi
November 12th, 2004, 2:48pm
Eileenfar~

Can I ask how many snails you sent?

Good luck, hope to see you in Italy! :cheer7:

eileenfar
November 12th, 2004, 2:57pm
nothing like as many as you sent. Just all I happened to have in the way of post cards - it was in the teens, not sure but somewhere between 13-19. I was going to get more real quick and send more but time got away from me. Now I need to stock up on post cards so I have some to use for other sweeps. Down to 4 minutes and no sign of a ringing phone.

mrsb8
November 12th, 2004, 2:59pm
I sent in about 50 post cards and some of them were interesting so I was waiting and nothing now-it is 3:00 p.m. et here so I guess I will go and get oil change for hubby's car. (oh well, I have won 2 trips this last week so I can't complain) Won trip to Las Vegas (husbands' name) and trip to New Orleans- wanted both but the trip to italy is on my list of stuff to do. GLTA

ckbarefootkc
November 14th, 2004, 3:53pm
I am a member of 3 different sweepstakes group, two of them snail mail only and noone has gotten a call. I sent around 75 postcards. I seems strange that out of all 3 sights noone won. Good luck to all.

Christine1225
November 15th, 2004, 11:35am
I'm at work but did anyone hear who was called this morning for the Tuscany sweep?

TawnyNY
November 15th, 2004, 11:47am
Someone named Bill from Pennsylvania-I think