PDA

View Full Version : Back from Aruba trip

wishing you luck
November 15th, 2004, 1:05am
Now I have to get used to the cold weather all over again. What a great 6 days, the Divi resort is on one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen.. All we could eat and drink for 6 days was great too; you can't beat an all-inclusive. Never thought I would ever win the monthly Sunfinders sweeps, but I am so glad I never gave up.
Thank you OLS and Sunfinders!!

Briarman
November 15th, 2004, 1:19am
Sounds like you had an awesome time! I would love to have a tropical win like that :smile9:

Ravzie
November 15th, 2004, 7:11am
Color me green!!! Glad you enjoyed. :jet:

AmberMoon
November 15th, 2004, 8:56am
:jump:

chancebunny
November 15th, 2004, 9:09am
Glad that you had such a great trip! Hopefully you can win another one!

mysterywriter
November 15th, 2004, 9:28am
Cars and trips - my big "wants". Sounds like it was truly all-inclusive and wholly enjoyed by you. Congrats!

Nana*2*4
November 15th, 2004, 9:31am
We returned from Aruba in September and it is the best island in the carribean. Glad to hear you had a wonderful time. My husband and I are looking to return there in the next couple of years!!

CONGRATS !! to you on your win :cheer7: :cheer7:

FreeCellPenguin
November 15th, 2004, 9:32am
I know how you feel... we had a 6-day trip to Bermuda (paid out of our own pockets), and came back to snow... on October 16th!

We visited Aruba once on a cruise. It was amazing that on such a dry, wind-swept island, the resorts could create such an oasis of beauty.

Hubby hopes to go back there some day. I would like to see Hawaii... but neither is in the budget, with tuition bills very near on the horizon.

That's why I sweep my little fingers off each day... in hopes I can be like you and WIN a trip!

Elaine :gvibes:

Maprinces3
November 15th, 2004, 9:42am
Sounds like you had a terrific time! :cheer7: