PDA

View Full Version : SunnyD Lemony Snicket Series of Unfortunate Prizes

taycon34
November 15th, 2004, 12:20am
I cannot figure this game out! It won't let me play again..I listed just my dd's name and my email. Then it tells me to register birthday info..which I already registered. If I put that info in - it tells me I already register...Help! I can't take it anymore, what I am doing wrong?

Please - let me know.

Dawggy
November 15th, 2004, 12:30am
I have the same problem. It's not my cache or cookies because I have tried on 3 different computers. BUT, if I make a new account it works once.
***Shrugs***

dementeddoll
November 15th, 2004, 12:58am
i enter via the entry form

http://www.dlblairsweeps.com/j5116/lemony_entry.html

then i use roboform for my kids id, it only enters their first name and email. then i click on enter and it takes it. it also took my other son without having to empty cookies or anything. 1 of my sons won this way and i always entered them back to back. and now if i click on the wrong sin, it jsut says you have won, then i go back an click on the other sons id, it takes it. (a non winner, but still accepts it) hope my detailed steps have helped! we do not fill out the birthdate after the first time signing up. we also had to confirm i believe....did you confirm?

good luck!

marblesgirl
November 15th, 2004, 12:58am
I finally gave up on it....it was doing the same stuff to me...not worth the pain in the butt to me. :-)

Maprinces3
November 15th, 2004, 1:03am
I gave up too! :worry:

snknerd
November 15th, 2004, 1:22am
Had the same problem, but if you only enter name and email (no birthday info), you should be able to play again.

gpadav
November 15th, 2004, 1:23am
when you re-enter DO NOT FILL THE BIRTH DATE BLOCKS, only name and e-mail. THEN IT WORKED FOR ME

lifesfun
November 15th, 2004, 1:40am
I cannot figure this game out! It won't let me play again..I listed just my dd's name and my email. Then it tells me to register birthday info..which I already registered. If I put that info in - it tells me I already register...Help! I can't take it anymore, what I am doing wrong?

Please - let me know.

I had the same problem but figured out not to put your birthday in again. Skip the birthday part, if you are already registered and right below the pull downs for the birthday it says this.

Already Registered? Just fill in the information below:

First Name:
Parent's Email:

Hope this helps.

I won the board game so I can't play anymore.

Edit: My son who was born in 1990 won this board. It was his name entered not mine.

OoODaisyMaeOoO
November 15th, 2004, 2:11am
I heard you are supposed to type the first letter of your childs name in a capital letter and your e-mail in undercase

Example:

Name: Emily
Email: olsqueen@yahoo.com

taycon34
November 16th, 2004, 12:41am
Thank you - it worked no win! But, I finally can play again.
Thanks again!

FreeCellPenguin
November 25th, 2004, 9:54pm
I'm having the same problem with DD#2's account.

DD#1 won on her first try. I know I got a confirmation e-mail for her at my e-mail account. I used Yahoo for her.

DD#2 I used my sweeps e-mail at go.com, and never got a confirmation there. I'll try my ISP e-mail this time and see if that works... yup, just got the confirmation e-mail there... I'll let you know tomorrow if that clears up the registration problem.

Elaine

FreeCellPenguin
November 26th, 2004, 1:10pm
Finally!
Yes, that tip from DaisyMae about using lower-case for the e-mail worked! I tried logging in with the alternate e-mail this morning, and it didn't work. Tried again with only lower case, and it finally went through!

Elaine

JH33194
November 30th, 2004, 2:51pm
OMG! I give up! DS has never been able to play this one. We registered just fine but can not play. We have tried every tip listed and none of them work for us. Usually we get the error that you have to enter the birthdate to register, but if we enter the birthdate, it says he is already registered.....ggggrrrrrr.

meek1643
November 30th, 2004, 3:06pm
It let me reregister.

gracepap
November 30th, 2004, 3:18pm
don't give up on this one. :) my kids each won prizes! When you go to play, don't enter their birthdays....only the other info.....good luck!