PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate Bar Win???

gregisme56
November 14th, 2004, 2:58pm
Supposedly I won a coupon for a free chocolate bar from the National Wildlife Federation. They said it was enclosed in the envelope. Instead they sent me an offer to join a coffee club. WHAT A SCAM! I've got their donation.

babyboo099
November 14th, 2004, 7:42pm
I won this also, and no, it is not a scam. I just received the same thing that you did, but they enclosed a coupon for a free bar of chocolate like they said that they would. My thought is that maybe they didn't realize that they didn't put it in the envelope with their "offers". I would try to email them and explain the problem, they should resolve the issue I would think. No legit company would want to upset potential customers by not following through with a prize. If I can remember correctly without getting up to find it, it was a pink coupon. Good Luck ;)

zoehunter
November 15th, 2004, 1:32am
Supposedly I won a coupon for a free chocolate bar from the National Wildlife Federation. They said it was enclosed in the envelope. Instead they sent me an offer to join a coffee club. WHAT A SCAM! I've got their donation.

But there was a coupon enclosed for a free chocolate bar...hmmm..maybe they forgot to put yours in'/?? Z :gift:

SweepingGoddess
November 15th, 2004, 6:56am
I received my coupon.

toots85
November 15th, 2004, 7:33am
I got mine too

dementeddoll
November 15th, 2004, 7:33am
just politely contact them, i am sure they stuffed a ton of envelopes! i got a couple!