PDA

View Full Version : Instant Wins & Referrals

TeaAddict
November 13th, 2004, 9:44pm
Is it worth it to refer family and friends on sweepstakes, including instant wins? There's several instant wins that I refer others so I can increase my chances of winning. Have you won an instant by referring other people. Actually, I have 4 other e-mail addresses & my mom that I send referral to

TapDancer
November 13th, 2004, 9:52pm
I have never personally found that it pays off to do referrals but if you have the time, go ahead, it can't hurt. I can barely make it thru the daily entries as it is.

Kimberly
November 13th, 2004, 9:52pm
hmm, my friends DON'T want me referring them. I have used my alternate accounts/ various versions of my name when I really wanted the extra entries but it never did me any good so I usually just enter my one account to simplify things and avoid the extra emails. i also check no to email/ mail/ phone contact.

isavegas
November 13th, 2004, 10:12pm
I have won a few instants AFTER filling in the "tell-a-friend" page.
I would recommend checking out the sweepstake buddy listing we have here somewhere on OLS than using friends who don't want a bunch of sweeping emails. None of my family or friends want them.
You are welcome to use me as well - isavegas@yahoo.com. Good luck!

jimbo
November 13th, 2004, 11:52pm
i sometiomes do it....

here is a refferal list with emails you can use:
http://www.online-sweepstakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138715&page=1&pp=15

germanyj
November 14th, 2004, 6:11am
I have won several instant wins by referring friends. Mostly I used my husband's email addresses. I won the Canon EOS 6.3 megapixel camera from Circuit City by using the refer a friend feature. I won on the first spin after referring a friend. I also won a gift basket from Orbitz once after referring friends. So when it comes to instant wins, if it gives me extra spins or entries for referring, I always do it.

mechurchlady
November 14th, 2004, 6:22am
I am still waiting for the $50 T-mobile video sports game. I had some refer me on that to it and I won the first time I played via that referral.