PDA

View Full Version : Help/Best Western?

jenninshelby
November 13th, 2004, 4:40pm
I found a note in my mail box today saying I have a certified letter from Best Western to pick up. Anybody else get something from them today? Any ideas? Now I am going to go crazy between now and Monday trying to figure out what this is. I was home in bed when the mail ran and wish the mailman would have came to my door.

grandma44
November 13th, 2004, 4:53pm
Maybe this one:

Best Western NC - $500 Travel Card Sweepstakes
1x per person | home page | 3 notes
Prize: $500 Travel Card
official rules archive | Open to residents of the U.S. 18+
expires Sunday, October 31, 2004 Started 10/01/04 - Submitted 10/12/04
Search Relevancy Score: 3.59

Or there were others for different states that all ended Oct 31st. Good luck whatever it is and let us know!!! :gift: :gift: :gift:

Kimberly Kay
November 13th, 2004, 5:03pm
:cheer7: :jump: CONGRATS on your "Mystery" WIN!! Continuous Good Luck to You, too - and Please Keep us Posted as to What it is!! :jump: :cheer7:

roserpa
November 13th, 2004, 7:42pm
Not sure but I received my $500 gift card in regular mail today from Best Western. Did you receive an email saying you were a winner? I did and had to telephone the person and I received the card within one week!

R

jenninshelby
November 13th, 2004, 8:58pm
Not sure but I received my $500 gift card in regular mail today from Best Western. Did you receive an email saying you were a winner? I did and had to telephone the person and I received the card within one week!

R

Did not get an e-mail from them. Unless I maybe deleted it? Thanks. Will let you all know when I find out what the deal is and congrats on your win. :gvibes:

roserpa
November 13th, 2004, 9:08pm
Thanks -- let us know!

jenninshelby
November 15th, 2004, 4:41pm
It was not a $500 gift card but a $250 in a contest called "The Best of California Drives" Sweepstakes. I did a search and based on rules it expired in 2003! lol. Anywayz I am happy to have it because it will come in handy vacation time. :)