PDA

View Full Version : arrrg missed UPS delivery three times!!!

kakes
November 12th, 2004, 5:31pm
So now I am waiting for them to call me and let me know if I can run down there before they close at 6:30. If not then I will have to wait til Monday. For any of the T-Mobile iPod winners that have received them did it happen to say anything like from "ACI"? OR possibly ingram micro? The ACI is on the UPS info note and the ingram micro was computer voiced to me over the cell of which I think I heard it right. I am guessing this is the iPod I have been waiting for OR something else that could wt. in at 2 lbs. Any thoughts please PM me. Thx.. oh and pack of VO cards came snail mail today. Pretty good since I already won the Grand Prize for this contest last month. :cheer7:

lmreyes
November 12th, 2004, 5:41pm
Yep, it's your iPod from tmobile. I just got mine today, and ACI was the sender.
Congrats!

kakes
November 12th, 2004, 5:43pm
Thank you Laura for the heads up.. would have driven me crazy all weekend wondering what the heck.. now I can relax and pick it up on MONDAY.. :)

kakes
November 12th, 2004, 5:48pm
Laura ~ p.s. congrats on your iPod win too.. :cheer7: could I get any ruder? :worry:

pattywack
March 4th, 2005, 8:05pm
I just got a notice from fedex and the sender is ACI. Does anyone know what sweep this was from?