PDA

View Full Version : In a slump...

CMIRily
November 12th, 2004, 11:54am
:sleep2: :sleep2: Geesh, November is turning out to be a real winnings dud. October wasn't much better...if it hadn't been for the Alexander the Great movie rental wins, I would've been winless. I was really hoping to win a few things to help me out with the Christmas season but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen. Whine, whine, whine, whine...maybe that'll help (except, I already played my instants for the day.) Whine, whine, whine........... :frown3: :frown3: :frown3:

Christine1225
November 12th, 2004, 12:08pm
I instant won a H2 Hummer yesterday from GM Quick Win Sweeps. Try there.

laraedo
November 12th, 2004, 12:13pm
I feel the same way, nothing, nothing ,nothing.
Things were much better last year with the coke contest. That helped with alot of gifts. This year I only have one gift to give that i won. Unless my BJ card comes soon i won 50.00 back in August. that would take care of a couple more. I got a second job to help with christmas shoppping but it al goes to pay bills, know they shut my cell phone off, did not think I would miss it that much but I do. I am hoping for a big win soon.
I hope you get a wonderful win, to brighten your day

captain_kirk24
November 12th, 2004, 12:15pm
I've been in a slump for a year and a half. I won about 8 of the Alexander the Great video rentals, a bottle of Scope from the P & G instant, and a $25 dining dough from Verizon Spin and Win. All were nice little wins, but I would like to get my all time total from the last year and a half up over $50.

pteilman
November 12th, 2004, 12:15pm
I'm kind of missing Alexander, since that was the only thing I was winning too. Oh well, I'm pretty much done with Christmas shopping anyway and I wasn't really depending on any wins to get me through the holidays. Hopefully, our luck will change!

Trish :)

LadyCat
November 12th, 2004, 12:16pm
i KNOW HOW YOU FEEL I AM IN A SLUMP TOO 432 SWEEPS ENTERED AND NOTHING BUT I KEEP AT IT MAYBE IT WILLL BREAK DID WIN A FEW MOVIE RENTALS IN THE ALEXANDER THE GREAT CONTEST HANG IN THERE BETTER DAY GOTTA BE COMING

brigidvw
November 12th, 2004, 12:30pm
Count me in...I haven't had a good win for quite some time. Getting a little discouraged, but I know that you have to enter if you want to win! GLTA and here are some winning vibes for all of us... :gvibes: :gvibes: :gvibes:

BroncosMom
November 12th, 2004, 12:33pm
Oooooh how I miss Alexander The Great instants, it's the only way I won any instants lol Sure pumped up the day to see that Winner!!!

mere869
November 12th, 2004, 12:37pm
I'm feeling your pain.. :worry:

Meeshee1
November 12th, 2004, 5:50pm
Me too... I have had a few small wins, but nothing HUGE like electronics, trips, or money like a lot of people.. sigh.. we just have to keep plugging away and our day will come!!! :cheer7:

steelbarrow
November 12th, 2004, 5:59pm
:toot: Remmber your only one entry from a win :toot:

theamira
November 12th, 2004, 6:01pm
I'm with you. Can't win anything. Even all the prizes that I won in the past few months are overdue. Now I'm wondering if we're going to have a bleak Xmas. I work the night shift and have been playing lots of instants about 3 or 4 a.m. and it still hasn't helped. Fairy dust for all and hope it picks up for all of us soon.

terri142
November 12th, 2004, 6:02pm
I know how you feel, but chin up. Wishing you wins !

TawnyNY
November 12th, 2004, 6:15pm
I was notified of two wins last week and no follow up at all-no affy sent, no prize sent, no sorry, you dq'd...nothing.

And then I read other posters winning 200grand, 10grand, etc, etc, etc.

I've never felt so envious before.

TawnyNY
November 12th, 2004, 6:19pm
I sat home all day waiting for someone to call me from Tony Danza's Tusany contest, hoping they will call.

This hobby is turning me into a recluse!