PDA

View Full Version : TEFLON Prize Shipped by UPS.

jamajessie
November 11th, 2004, 10:24pm
That was fast! Yesterday alot of us recieved an email from Teflon about an order. It seems we all entered the grilled cheese contest they were hosting. We're all getting a pancake grill. I just got a notice that it has been shipped by ups. Sweet! now I get to see my nice looking UPS man once again! The way it looks from the tracking it will be here tomorrow. :cheer7:

suzpman
November 11th, 2004, 10:31pm
I ignored the first email and saw the second one about shipping tonight. I just love those little surprises!

crandreww
November 11th, 2004, 10:40pm
I never even saw that one:(

ithildin
November 11th, 2004, 10:54pm
Thanks for solving the mystery!!! I got the mysterious emails too. :jump:

jcaplus2
November 11th, 2004, 11:04pm
Congratulations on your win! :gift:

Drats! I just deleted two emails from TEFLON! Yikes! Did we need to respond in any way? Hope I didn't just lose a possible prize. :worry:

bkstar
November 11th, 2004, 11:16pm
I got my email and tracked my package! This is the coolest surprise win!!!!!

Congrats all!

bk

MissContestJunki
November 12th, 2004, 12:29am
How do you know its a pancake grill? When I talked to someone about what it was on the phone at Dupont, She said it was a grilled Cheese maker.

Glenda
November 12th, 2004, 12:50am
I'm happy for a win, but according to my item number mine is for a gas stove and I have electric. Waaaaaaaa. :frown3:

bejeweledbugg
November 12th, 2004, 1:02am
yes i got mine second email tooo!!! the best surprise win didnt even expect it !!!

ithildin
November 12th, 2004, 1:09am
I looked up the item number from my e-mail. Don't know if we all got the same thing, but this is what my item number matched with:

http://store.teflon.com/pancake.html

ksmith47
November 12th, 2004, 1:12am
:cheer7: Yeah!! I won too!! Thanks for clearing up the email confusion....thought it was from a freebie I signed up for and forgot about! :laugh:

I remember the sweep now.....you had to submit a grilled cheese recipe.....glad I did now, I don't usually enter the 'post a recipe' contests.

KRYSTALDIXIE
November 12th, 2004, 1:17am
I got one too and mine is the one for a gas grill and I have an electric stove oh great!!!!
Gee what will I do now. :frown3:

MissContestJunki
November 12th, 2004, 1:19am
Is your item Number TEF FLIP001G

ksmith47
November 12th, 2004, 1:28am
DuPont - Search for the Greatest Grilled Cheese Recipe in America Contest
daily per unique recipe | home page | essay / recipe | 14 notes
Grand Prize: $10,000, 4-day/3-night trip for two to the San Francisco, CA for a Sonoma Wine and Cheese Tour (ARV $15,000).
Gourmet Category Prize: 3-day/2-night trip for two to the San Francisco, CA plus a Beringer Vineyards tour package limited to winners 21 and older (ARV $5,000).
Kids Favorite Category Prize: 7-day/6-night trip for four to Orlando, FL, includes Ultimate Park Hopper passes (ARV $6,000).
Culturally Influenced Category Prize: 4-day/3-night Glorious Cheese Vacation trip for two to Blackberry Farms, Knoxville, TN including a tour package (ARV $5,000).
Regionally Inspired Category Prize: 3-day/2-night trip for two to Burlington, VT and a Cabot Cheese Factory tour (ARV $3,000).
Most Original Category Prize: 4-day/3-night trip for two to Green Bay, WI, plus a golf or spa package, tickets to a Wisconsin sporting event (ARV $5,000).
Low Carb Category Prize: 4-day/3-night trip for two to Milwaukee, WI, for a Club Kohler spa package getaway (ARV $4,000).
Runner Up Category Prizes (6): Teflon Coated Non-Stick Cookware (ARV $160).
official rules archive | Open to residents of the U.S. 13+
expires Friday, August 20, 2004 @ 11:59pm ET Started 7/09/04 - Submitted 7/09/04
Search Relevancy Score: 5.96

Bummer.....guess we didn't win the big prizes!!! Wouldn't it be nice if there were some affidavits in the UPS packages?!?!? There were only 6 runner up prizes of the cookware.....since we have a few winners of the cookware here I would guess that not many people entered the contest.....hope an OLS'er gets a big prize!

EDIT....ok...looking at other posts....the first 500 to enter will get the cookware.....

MissContestJunki
November 12th, 2004, 1:32am
wonder if it plugs in or goes on the stove. Im getting hungry now for grilled cheese. hmmmm

bvinton
November 12th, 2004, 1:33am
I got one coming also. :supstar: :sherlock:

ksmith47
November 12th, 2004, 1:35am
wonder if it plugs in or goes on the stove. Im getting hungry now for grilled cheese. hmmmm

:laugh: :laugh: me too...gonna go make one now....yummmm!!

ithildin
November 12th, 2004, 2:15pm
Is your item Number TEF FLIP001G

Yes, I had the same item number.

Andie
November 12th, 2004, 5:14pm

Doesn't plug in, it's just one of those that you use on the stove..Like those perfect pancake things that were advertised on tv awhile back.

jamajessie
November 12th, 2004, 5:18pm
Got mine today! Its really nice! Great quality!

tiffnat
November 12th, 2004, 6:15pm
got one too! didn't notice the email-must have deleted it-now I wonder if there is other wins that I delete as well.

Meloday
November 12th, 2004, 6:21pm
Congratulations

pemerton
November 12th, 2004, 6:21pm
just got mine! :cheer7:

Gaylep
November 12th, 2004, 6:27pm
Congratulations!
I entered that one BUT didn't get an email that I know of.
WTG!!!

gabyzee
November 12th, 2004, 6:36pm
Too funny! I got the first email, called Tupperware, on hold for 1/2 hour, gave up. Sent them an email saying I didn't order anything, what was this about? Never heard back, but got the UPS tracking email today.

Now I feel like an idiot! :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

nmclain
November 12th, 2004, 6:40pm
I have an electric stove too. Will it work with an electric stove?

JanMarie
November 12th, 2004, 6:43pm
Got mine today. It's just like a small, double fry pan that you use on top of the burner, with either electric or gas stoves. Thank God instructions come with it :laugh:

Mythadical
November 12th, 2004, 7:10pm
:cheer: Congrats! :cheer:

MollyPitcher
November 12th, 2004, 7:14pm
Hrm...I entered that one and don't believe I received an e-mail about a prize. Well congrats to those who did! Sounds like a nice gift!

jenninshelby
November 12th, 2004, 7:21pm
Thanks for this post cause I got that e-mail too and thought "what is this?" Cause I know I have not ordered anything and was hoping it was a win! Yipppeee! Congrats everyone. :gvibes:

jenninshelby
November 12th, 2004, 7:23pm
Congratulations on your win! :gift:

Drats! I just deleted two emails from TEFLON! Yikes! Did we need to respond in any way? Hope I didn't just lose a possible prize. :worry:

I must have deleted my first e-mail too because all I have is the one with a tracking number.

rosswilli
November 12th, 2004, 7:44pm
another post mentioned that it's for electric or grill. But if you look on the site they have two , with different model #'s

Classic American Pancake Maker(for ELECTRIC range)
FLIP001EManufacturer's Suggested Price: $29.95SALE PRICE: $14.95

Classic American Pancake Maker(for GAS range)
FLIP001GManufacturer's Suggested Price: $29.95SALE PRICE: $14.95

So, I know mine said G at the end so I'm getting gas version, makes me wonder if it works for either. Maybe it can be sent back , or maybe on a cook stove for camping?? Looks cool.

RsbrySwrrl
November 12th, 2004, 10:14pm
I too got the "mystery email." Mine is the gas version too. Hope it will work on my electric stove.

Yay!

JanMarie
November 12th, 2004, 11:09pm
Cooked some omelets on mine tonight; wasn't too hard, but I think it will work better for grilled cheese or pancakes.

This is a bi-grill :laugh:

According to the pamphlet that came with the thing, you can use it on either electric OR gas stove. It's just like a teflon-coated fry pan, just with a top and a bottom.

ldeshane
November 12th, 2004, 11:15pm
That is cool! I didn't get an email though :frown4: I want to Wiiiiiiiin! LOL

sorceress
November 12th, 2004, 11:28pm
WOW! That was really fast! Congrats! :cheer7:

Mrsloon
November 13th, 2004, 8:18am
According to the pamphlet that came with the thing, you can use it on either electric OR gas stove. It's just like a teflon-coated fry pan, just with a top and a bottom.

Thanks for the good news. I'm not getting mine until Tuesday. I'm glad that I will be able to use it.

scotte
November 13th, 2004, 3:04pm
But the email of mine says: "76404935 Has shipped!" There is no other number apart from the tracking number. Where did you all see the number for the Pancake Maker?

Mrsloon
November 13th, 2004, 3:06pm
But the email of mine says: "76404935 Has shipped!" There is no other number apart from the tracking number. Where did you all see the number for the Pancake Maker?

That was in the first email.

scotte
November 13th, 2004, 3:11pm
Thanks Mrsloon. I must have deleted that one.

Scott

Jeans2Tux
November 13th, 2004, 3:15pm
Congrats to all you winners. Checked my email and no win for me.