PDA

View Full Version : Caller said your name has been drawn for the Escalades

meikman
November 11th, 2004, 4:15pm
I received a phone call the other day and the man on the other end said that my entry into the escalade contest had been chosen. I was stuned all I could think was this was a joke. He continued dont you remember entring in the sweepstakes online. Well yes I do. He then said well your entry has been chosen to in the final drawling on May 31 or March 31 I cant remember which. Then he ask which would I chose the escalades or the $100,000.00. I said I wasnt sure I was still shock about the call. He must of thought that was funny since he giggle and then continue well thats not all today I would like to tell you about a trip you could take for $199.00 and continue the sells speech. I told him I would buy one if I won the $100,000.00. Anyways joke on me!!!!! At first I thought I really won. Has anyone else got a phone call like this?

Karen_246
November 11th, 2004, 4:25pm
Oh yea - gotten them ~ hung up on them, etc. I would bet that no one has ever seen the $100,000 or the Escalades...

luckysarah
November 11th, 2004, 4:34pm
Yes there was just a post the day that happened to someone else too.

captainmorgan420
November 11th, 2004, 4:38pm
others have gotten that call....this poor woman yesterday thought she missed the big one when one cruel telemarketer got angry when she hung up....read this thread

http://www.online-sweepstakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146217

Meeshee1
November 11th, 2004, 5:44pm
I really hate to see things like this happen, this should be totally illegal.. :mad2: :mad2: