PDA

View Full Version : Mailbox Letdown

myfoursons
November 10th, 2004, 3:33pm
I think I have completely lost it.

I don't want to go get my mail today........(weird huh)

All week, I think I should have a great surprise in there and it is a big letdown when I don't.

I am putting off getting my mail...... I know I have OLSitis!

Good Luck Everyone!

guruwan2b
November 10th, 2004, 3:39pm
I know what you mean. I got a notice to call at the window for a package and it turned out to be from People PC. I get about as many of these as the AOL ones.

The PO will be closed tomorrow, so maybe the wins will pile up and Friday will be a great day.
Kim

Karen_246
November 10th, 2004, 3:40pm
All I got was bills :frown3:

auctions
November 10th, 2004, 3:43pm
Oh the mail is a daily letdown for me, not excited any longer....
I guess it's normal. So much junk mail, I must get 8 trave books a day, my po guy must think Im a loon

misty7126
November 10th, 2004, 3:49pm
I agree. It's been a long while since I've won anything worthwhile. Haven't seen UPS or FedEx in weeks/months! Mailman can't believe all the junk and magazines I get (freebies), that I don't even have time to read, because I'm trying to win the "big one"! No lucky e-mails. Nothing!!!! Seems the more I enter, the less I win. Have to re-think my strategy. Good luck to everyone and send the lucky vibes my way too! :gvibes:

Gibby_Luvr
November 10th, 2004, 3:51pm
i know how yall feel. All i get is medical bills.. and regular bills. ads, junk mail. The only thing i did get in the mail was a tire keychain, that my daughter took lol

dolphee
November 10th, 2004, 3:53pm
Oh yeah I forgot about Veterans day. Crap. Not that they shouldn't have a special day, they should have many but I want my stupid mail. You never know there might possibly be a win in there, maybe...

1honeybrown
November 10th, 2004, 4:16pm
I know what you guys mean. I've been so disappointed with the mail this week. No prizes, no samples...only bills and junk mail. FedEx came last week to deliver an envelope that WASN'T for me!! :frown3: It's past the time that FedEx or UPS would come around. I'm trying hard not to look forward to the mail, because I don't want to get my hopes up, only to be disappointed again. :worry:

myfoursons
November 10th, 2004, 5:31pm
Well, I got the mail..... It was as big of letdown as I assumed it would be and to make matters worse.........

NO MAIL TOMORROW!!!!

It's going to be a long day.... does UPS & Fedex take a Federal Holiday?