PDA

View Full Version : Need Help-regis Called For Travel Trivia Will Call Back At 9;00

germanyj
November 10th, 2004, 8:18am
I'm on the phone right now with the people from Regis Travel Trivia. They will call back in 45 minutes. I've been chosen as today's contestant. Anyone know what this is about? Do I need to know anything about yesterday's show? If so, please help. I did't watch it. I'm so nervous I can't stop shaking.

mommyoftwins
November 10th, 2004, 8:21am
Holy moly congrats!! They will call you and ask you some obscure factoid about yesterdays show--usually something about a famous guest, "what was the name of their first movie" or somthing along those lines. Did you watch the show yesterday? I didn't or I would let you know everything I remember from the show....maybe someone else will be more help. Good luck--they have great trip prizes!!! :cheer7: :cheer7:

mommyoftwins
November 10th, 2004, 8:23am
I looked up their site--yesterday Tom Hanks was on the show and he talked about his new movie Polar Express....

jamajessie
November 10th, 2004, 8:24am
They will ask you something about yesterdays show. Probably something about yesterday guests. QUICK !!! Somebody fill her in on yesterdays show! Good Luck!!!

jamajessie
November 10th, 2004, 8:25am
Ok look up everthing about tom Hanks! Where he is from. What was his first movie. Who he is married to. Stuff like that

pippo
November 10th, 2004, 8:26am
BEST OF LUCk, sorry I didn't watch.

carygaron
November 10th, 2004, 8:32am
Do you have a cable connection that you can sit at your computer and type in the question to google or askjeeves? Or have someone sit at your computer while you repeat the question out loud?

Good luck, hope you win!!! I haven't watched R & K in almost a year due to having a toddler and having Sesame Street on.

jamajessie
November 10th, 2004, 8:34am
I read the info on yesterdays show I think Seal was on there to. here is some of his bio. They might ask about him.:

Also Known As: Sealhenry Olumide Samuel

Nationality: English

PERSONAL
Born Sealhenry Olumide Samuel, February 19, 1963, In London, England; son of Francis (a plumber and interior decorator) and Bisi (a homemaker) Samuel; raised by father and stepmother Joyce. Education: Received degree in architecture. Addresses: Record Company--ZTT/Sire, 75 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10019-6908. Fan Club--PO Box 102, Stanmore, Middlesex HA7 2PY, England.

CAREER
Recording and performing artist, c. late 1980s--. Joined first band, Stay Brave, at age 15; worked as designer of leather clothing and as an electrical engineer; toured Japan with member of funk group Push; sand with blues band in Thailand; released Killer, a collaboration with Adam "Adamski" Tinley, 1990; signed with ZTT records and released debut album Seal, 1991; collaborated with Jeff Beck on contribution to Jimi Hendrix tribute album Stone Free, 1993.

AWARDS
Q award for Best New Act, 1991; Brit Awards for Best Album, Best Male Artist and Best Video, 1992; Grammy Award nomination for album of the year, 1995 for Seal.

WRITINGS:
SELECTIVE DISCOGRAPHY
"Killer" (single), 1990.
Seal (includes "Killer" and "Crazy"), ZTT, 1991.
(With Jeff Beck) "Crosstown Traffic," Stone Free: A Tribute to Jimi Hendrix, Reprise, 1993.
Seal (includes "Prayer for the Dying" and "If I Could"), ZTT, 1994.
NARRATIVE ESSAY:
Eclectic British pop artist Seal told Rolling Stone's David Thigpen, "All my songs are therapy. I~m giving therapy to myself." After a splashy 1991 debut--including a Number One U.K. single and a top-selling album--he experienced several tumultuous and difficult years that caused him to confront the meaning of his sudden fame and, more importantly, his life.

mommyoftwins
November 10th, 2004, 8:34am
Tom Hanks movies....

• The Ladykillers (2004)
• The Polar Express (2004)
• Polar Express: An IMAX 3D Experience (2004)
• The Terminal (2004)
• Concert for George (2003)
• Apollo 13: The IMAX Experience (2002)
• Catch Me If You Can (2002)
• Road to Perdition (2002)
• Cast Away (2000)
• Solaris/Cast Away (2000)
• The Green Mile (1999)
• Toy Story 2 (1999)
• Saving Private Ryan (1998)
• You've Got Mail (1998)
• That Thing You Do! (1996)
• Apollo 13 (1995)
• Toy Story (1995)
• Forrest Gump (1994)
• Philadelphia (1993)
• Sleepless in Seattle (1993)
• A League of Their Own (1992)
• Radio Flyer (1992)
• The Bonfire of the Vanities (1990)
• Joe Versus the Volcano (1990)
• The Burbs (1989)
• Turner & Hooch (1989)
• Big (1988)
• Punchline (1988)
• Dragnet (1987)
• Every Time We Say Goodbye (1986)
• The Money Pit (1986)
• Nothing in Common (1986)
• The Man With One Red Shoe (1985)
• Volunteers (1985)
• Bachelor Party (1984)
• Splash (1984)
• Mazes and Monsters (1982)
• He Knows You're Alone (1980)

Cameo
• Concert for George (2003)

Director
• From the Earth to the Moon (1998)
• That Thing You Do! (1996)

mommyoftwins
November 10th, 2004, 8:36am
biography.....

American leading actor Tom Hanks has become one of the most popular stars in contemporary American cinema. Born July 9, 1956, in Concord, CA, Hanks spent much of his childhood moving about with his father, an itinerant cook, and continually attempting to cope with constantly changing schools, religions, and stepmothers. After settling in Oakland, CA, he began performing in high-school plays. He continued acting while attending Cal State, Sacramento, and left to pursue his vocation full-time. In 1978, Hanks went to find work in New York; while there he married actress/producer Samantha Lewes, whom he later divorced.

Hanks debuted onscreen in the low-budget slasher movie He Knows You're Alone (1979). Shortly afterward he moved to Los Angeles and landed a co-starring role in the TV sitcom Bosom Buddies; he also worked occasionally in other TV series such as Taxi and Family Ties, as well as in the TV movie Mazes and Monsters. Hanks finally became prominent when he starred opposite Daryl Hannah in the Disney comedy Splash!, which became the sleeper hit of 1984. Audiences were drawn to the lanky, curly headed actor's amiable, laid-back style and keen sense of comic timing. He went on to appear in a string of mostly unsuccessful comedies before starring in Big (1988), in which he gave a delightful performance as a child in a grown man's body. His 1990 film Bonfire of the Vanities was one of the biggest bombs of the year, but audiences seemed to forgive his lapse. In 1992, Hanks' star again rose when he played the outwardly disgusting, inwardly warm-hearted coach in Penny Marshall's A League of Their Own. This led to a starring role in the smash hit romantic comedy Sleepless in Seattle (1993).

Although a fine comedic actor, Hanks earned critical respect and an even wider audience when he played a tormented AIDS-afflicted homosexual lawyer in the drama Philadelphia (1993) and won that year's Oscar for Best Actor. In 1994 he won again for his convincing portrait of the slow-witted but phenomenally lucky Forrest Gump, and his success continued with the smash space epic Apollo 13 (1995). In 1996, Hanks tried his hand at screenwriting, directing, and starring in a feature: That Thing You Do!, an upbeat tale of a one-hit wonder group and their manager. The film was not particularly successful, unlike Hanks' next directing endeavor, the TV miniseries From Earth to the Moon. The series was nominated for and won a slew of awards, including a series of Emmys. The success of this project was outdone by Hanks' next, Steven Spielberg's Saving Private Ryan (1998). Ryan won vast critical acclaim and was nominated for 11 Oscars, including a Best Actor nomination for Hanks. The film won five, including a Best Director Oscar for Spielberg, but lost Best Picture to Shakespeare in Love, a slight that was to become the subject of controversy. No controversy surrounded Hanks' following film, Nora Ephron's You've Got Mail (1998), a romantic comedy that paired Hanks with his Sleepless co-star Meg Ryan. Although the film got mixed reviews, it was popular with filmgoers, and thus provided Hanks with another success to add to his resumι. Even more success came soon after when Hanks took home the 2000 Golden Globes' Best Actor in a drama award for his portrayal of a shipwrecked FedEx systems engineer who learns the virtues of wasted time in Robert Zemeckis' Cast Away. Though absent from the silver screen in 2001, Hanks remained in the public eye with a role in the acclaimed HBO mini-series Band of Brothers as well as appearing in September 11 television special America: A Tribute to Heroes and the documentary Rescued From the Closet. Next teaming with American Beauty director Sam Mendes for the adaptation of Max Allan Collins graphic novel The Road to Perdition (subsequently inspired by the Japanese manga Lone Wolf and Cub, the nice-guy star took a rare anti-hero role as a hitman (albiet an honorable and fairly respectable hitman) on the lam with his son (Tyler Hoechlin) after his son witnesses a murder. That same year, Hanks collaborated with director Spielberg again, starring opposite Leonardo Dicaprio in the hit crime-comedy Catch Me if You Can.

For the next two years, Hanks was essentially absent from movie screens, but in 2004 he emerged with three new projects: The Coen Brothers' The Lady Killers, yet another Spielberg helmed film, The Terminal, and The Polar Express, a family picture from Forrest Gump and Castaway director Robert Zemeckis.

Ranked by Empire Magazine as 17th out of "The Top 100 Movie Stars of All Time" in October 1997, Hanks is married to actress Rita Wilson, with whom he appeared in Volunteers (1985). The couple have two children in addition to Hanks' other two from his previous marriage. ~ Sandra Brennan, All Movie Guide

chrissid7
November 10th, 2004, 8:36am
They only give you like 30 seconds or something so if you are looking it up you have to be quick. If you dont know the answer take a guess. Ive seen alot of people win by guessing. Sorry I wasnt home either. Best of luck!!!! :cheer7:

chrissid7
November 10th, 2004, 8:37am
even if you dont win the trip you will still get a nice gift certificate. usually 500 omaha steaks or something like that. Again good luck

pally2000
November 10th, 2004, 8:39am
Tom Hanks was on, his wife is Rita Wilson, and yes his new movie is called Polar Express. Seal was on (singer) has a new greatest hits album out, I believe he sang Crazy, they had an update on a couple that got married on the show a while ago he got his nose blown off in the war and has a new one now, they also gave the couple a $10,000 gift card to Ashley furniture for their new apartment. I hope this will help, if I think of more I will add. good luck, I am trying to win a trip from them also.

Trish617
November 10th, 2004, 8:41am
holding my breath for you good luck I will be watching and praying :supstar:

altamoon
November 10th, 2004, 8:45am
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!! (and I hope to say Bon Voyage!)
Look like you've got the info you need. Bet the answer will be "Polar Express"....fingers crossed.

pally2000
November 10th, 2004, 8:46am
I will be watching today - will be on here in about 1 hour and 20 minutes. I will try hard to mentally think of the answer and will try transmit it to you. Yesterday the lady didn't win the Grand prize, but won a $500 Bed Bath and Beyond Gift Card, so you will definately get something. Try to guess though if you don't know it. Please write us back about your experience when you are done. Would like to know how long they keep you on hold while you are waiting for them to ask you the question. Would like to know also what time they call you when they first tell you that you are going to be a contestant, and do they call you the day of?

TWOPYRZ
November 10th, 2004, 8:52am
Maybe someone here at OLS watched the show yesterday and they can post the answer here for you. Once they ask you the question you can check your thread. :sherlock: Just a thought.

I will watch this morning. I dont usually. If I know the answer (which I doubt) I will post it for you.

Ohhhh I hope you win BIG!! Good luck to you.... :cheer7: :cheer7: :cheer7:

Disneymom
:cheer7: :cheer7: :cheer7: GOOD LUCK :cheer7: :cheer7: :cheer7:

saintcheryl
i LOOKED UP "REGIS TRAVEL TRIVIA", AND THE CONTEST IS LISTED AS "WILD & SHOCKING TRAVEL TRIVIA", AND IT DOES SAY THAT IT IS A QUESTION ABOUT THE PREVIOUS DAYS' SHOW. wHO SAW THE SHOW YESTERDAY??????????????????

TWOPYRZ
November 10th, 2004, 8:54am
I am going to keep bumping this thread. Someone out there must have seen the show yesterday... :gvibes:

mommyoftwins
November 10th, 2004, 8:54am
In the Polar Express Tom Hanks plays all of these roles:

Hero Boy/Father/Conductor/Hobo/Scrooge/Santa Claus

desertflower
November 10th, 2004, 8:55am
Let us know how it goes!! :cool2:

mommyoftwins
November 10th, 2004, 8:56am
I am so excited for you (ummmm can you tell?) I am sending all of the good luck vibes that I can muster for ya--I'm turning on the show now, whopee this is almost as exciting as it happening to me!! :cheer7: :cheer7:

:gvibes: :gvibes: :gvibes: :gvibes: :gvibes:

TWOPYRZ
November 10th, 2004, 8:57am
:gvibes: :gvibes: :gvibes: :gvibes: :gvibes:

kyjoy
November 10th, 2004, 8:58am
I cant help with answers..but GOOD LUCK!.... :supstar:

jamajessie
November 10th, 2004, 8:58am
I won't be able to see it for anothetr hour:( Good luck!!!! :gvibes: :grad:

TWOPYRZ
November 10th, 2004, 9:00am
Come on OLSers! Give good vibes and the right answers! :grad:

mommyoftwins
November 10th, 2004, 9:01am
DANG--it's not on until 10 here either :worry: --crapola well tell us how it went!! :gvibes: :gvibes:

saintcheryl
November 10th, 2004, 9:02am
By the time it comes on here...(Michigan) 10:00 am, the show will have already happened so I won't be any help...........sorry!

pally2000
November 10th, 2004, 9:05am
hopefully i remembered these right also, i believe Tom mentioned that his co-star from Busom Buddies Peter Scolari is also in Polar Express and that either Tom was nominated or won a Relly Award (Regis and Kelly award) for his imitation of Regis.

shelhop
November 10th, 2004, 9:07am
Good Luck! I'm in Michigan, and watching it now!!! :gvibes: :gvibes: :gvibes: :gvibes:

pinkDaisy
November 10th, 2004, 9:08am
i'm watching right now!!
hopefully it's an easy question today!!
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lolatoo2
November 10th, 2004, 9:08am
He was nominated, but did not win a Relly. They joked that it was the only award he hasn't won.

pinkDaisy
November 10th, 2004, 9:09am
they also have "INSTANT WIN"
maybe the wheel will land on that and you wont have to answer any question at all!

Becky719
November 10th, 2004, 9:09am
I am watching right now. Good Luck :cheer7: :cheer7: :cheer7:

saintcheryl
November 10th, 2004, 9:10am
TV guide lists yesterdays' show guests as "Tom Hanks; Seal......
Who or what is Seal???? A band? Group?

hvnlydevil
November 10th, 2004, 9:11am
seal is a male singer who came out with a few songs. he sang crazy from 1991 yesterday

jamajessie
November 10th, 2004, 9:11am
Seal is a singer.

agcshort
November 10th, 2004, 9:12am
I'm watching right now too! Good luck to you! Sometimes it's a real easy question! I hope it's that way today! :gvibes:

altamoon
November 10th, 2004, 9:13am
Everyone watching....KEEP US POSTED!!! Not on here for 3 more hrs!!!!!!

Yes, this is exciting!!

TNrina
November 10th, 2004, 9:13am
What was that sitcom Tom Hanks was on?

mommyoftwins
November 10th, 2004, 9:14am
Busom Buddies

TWOPYRZ
November 10th, 2004, 9:15am

Busom Buddies?

Not sure I spelled that right :laugh:

pally2000
November 10th, 2004, 9:15am
Wasn't it Bosum Buddies?

Maudrey74
November 10th, 2004, 9:16am
Good Luck!! Doesn't air for another hour here!!!! They called me back in July, I didn't know the question, but I won a $500 Omaha Steak GC. I could have used the trip. Good Luck, I'm going to listen for you when it airs here.

AmberMoon
November 10th, 2004, 9:19am
Please post how it turns out for you

Gratz and good luck

pally2000
November 10th, 2004, 9:19am
For those of us that don't get to see it for another hour or could you please type the question, maybe we could help

mommyoftwins
November 10th, 2004, 9:20am
...refresh, refresh, refresh.....I'm freaking out here, what's happening??? Haven't they done it yet?

jamajessie
November 10th, 2004, 9:21am
Either way she is a winner!!! :) :gvibes:

TWOPYRZ
WOO HOO!!! :cheer7: :cheer7: :cheer7:

You won!!!!!!!

dementeddoll
i am listening now!!!! YAY!! YOU WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shelhop
ARUBA...WTG!!!!!!!!! :jet:

hvnlydevil
Congrats Jessica!!!!!!!! :cheer7: :cheer7:
Have a great trip!!!

luckysarah
Your on now. Awesome you won!
A Big congrats!!! :cheer7: :cheer7:

Look at the 4 of us all answered at exactly the same time. :laugh:
Guess we were all sitting with the page ready to congratulate you.

delindakay
November 10th, 2004, 9:22am
Congratulations!

mrsb8
Congratulations!!!!! I was ready at the keys to help but you answered so fast!!

TNrina
I'm on the phone right now with the people from Regis Travel Trivia. They will call back in 45 minutes. I've been chosen as today's contestant. Anyone know what this is about? Do I need to know anything about yesterday's show? If so, please help. I did't watch it. I'm so nervous I can't stop shaking.

YEAH you are going to Aruba!!! Congrats!!!

speechlady
Congratulations. Your quick!!! :cheer7: :cheer7:

SweepingGoddess
i was on stand by waiting to help... congrats

mommyoftwins
what was the question?
CONGRATS!!!! :jet: :jet: :jet: I am so excited for you!!!

agcshort
YEAH!!!!! They asked what Tom Hanks wife's name was!!!! ANd you got it right!

Great job, you sounded great! Have fun in Aruba!!!!!!!! :cheer7:

Robrose63
Congrats Jesica, WTG

KYLIE22
COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lisamcduff
I was watching! I'm sooo happy for you! Great trip! Congratulations! :cheer7: :cheer7:

jamajessie
CongratZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer7: I can't wait to watch!!!

abl229
Congratulations!!! That was exciting! You answered in like 1.2 seconds after they asked the question!!

dementeddoll
alot of times i dont know the answer! but that was an ez one! you are sooooooooooooo lucky!!!! wtg!!

Disneymom
November 10th, 2004, 9:23am
Woooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot:

Becky719
YOU WON!!!! Good Job! :cheer7: :cheer7: :cheer7:

Karen_246
Congrats ~ glad you got it ~ :jump:

toots85
:cheer7: :cheer7: CONGRATS I Just heard you WON WOHO!!!! :cheer7: :cheer7:

lulabelle96
Congratulations on your trip to Aruba you lucky dog you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nana:

cristyr22
way to go. Have fun

angndon
WWWWWWWWWWOoooooooooooooooooHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Way to go!!!

Congrats! Jessica

And good luck with your business, maybe you can strike a deal with Gelman for some mugs! LOL

Was so fun listening!

luckysarah
November 10th, 2004, 9:24am
what was the question?
CONGRATS!!!! :jet: :jet: :jet: I am so excited for you!!!

She was lucky it was an easy question.
Who is Tom Hanks wife?

altamoon
November 10th, 2004, 9:24am
What a great way to start a lucky Day!!!!! WOOOO HOOOOOO! Congratulations!!!

jlco123
November 10th, 2004, 9:25am
It is so great to see one of us win on here. Have fun in Aruba!

:jump:

lisanat
November 10th, 2004, 9:27am
congrats !!! i will have to watch. very cool. early merry christmas!!!!!! :halo:

bfox74
November 10th, 2004, 9:27am
Sitting here at work with baited breath!! I'm SOOOO happy for you!!

desertflower
November 10th, 2004, 9:28am
:highfive: Congrats!! :highfive:

HollowSquirrel
November 10th, 2004, 9:29am
AWESOME!! CONGRATULATIONS! Have an amazing trip!! wowowowooooo

mzi mom
November 10th, 2004, 9:32am
Wow! Congratulations!

germanyj
November 10th, 2004, 9:35am
Hi everyone. Thank you guys so much for all your help. They called me at 8:15 this morning and told me I was today's contestant. The lady said she would be calling back at 9:00. They got my preliminary info, ssn, etc. in the event that I won. And then she asked me where I wanted to go if the wheel happened to land on the space where you get to choose from all of the destinations. I chose Barbados, it was all inclusive. So they called me back at 9:00 and had me on hold until it was my turn. You listen to the show through the phone. I was so absolutely nervous. Thanks for posting Tom Hanks' wifes name. I knew it but would have gone blank had I not just read it on the message board. I can't believe how close the wheel was to the "wild" card. Just one more space. They would have brought out another wheel to spin where you can win $20,000 cash, a new car or both. So that was a little disappointing, but I'm happy with what I got. We're going to Aruba baby.
Thanks again for all of your support. This place is the best...

carogonza
November 10th, 2004, 9:38am
Hi everyone. Thank you guys so much for all your help. They called me at 8:15 this morning and told me I was today's contestant. The lady said she would be calling back at 9:00. They got my preliminary info, ssn, etc. in the event that I won. And then she asked me where I wanted to go if the wheel happened to land on the space where you get to choose from all of the destinations. I chose Barbados, it was all inclusive. So they called me back at 9:00 and had me on hold until it was my turn. You listen to the show through the phone. I was so absolutely nervous. Thanks for posting Tom Hanks' wifes name. I knew it but would have gone blank had I not just read it on the message board. I can't believe how close the wheel was to the "wild" card. Just one more space. They would have brought out another wheel to spin where you can win $20,000 cash, a new car or both. So that was a little disappointing, but I'm happy with what I got. We're going to Aruba baby.
WOw COngrats!!!!!

Robrose63
November 10th, 2004, 9:39am
You didn't sound nervous at all, :cool2:

mistyfuji
November 10th, 2004, 9:40am
:cheer4: Congrats!!! I saw it unfold on TV. :cheer4:

mommyoftwins
November 10th, 2004, 9:41am
You will LOVE Aruba--we stopped there on our Honeymoon cruise and we had a blast! It looks just like a postcard--beautiful water and everything! I did crack a rib *ouch* while going tubing so take caution when attempting any watersports :laugh:

:jet: :jet: :jet: Aruba Baaaaaby!! :jet: :jet: :jet:

luvflowers
November 10th, 2004, 9:42am
Hmmm...you're in Winchester VA and I'm in Richmond...same time zone. That means that part of the show must be taped cause it's not even 10 here, and that's when it comes on the air. It must come on at 9 in NY. Can you tell I'm confused!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Anyway, many congrats...hope you have a wonderful time!

mama_ko
November 10th, 2004, 9:44am
Congrats on winning the trip!!!! :supstar:

caseycupcake
November 10th, 2004, 9:46am
I heard you! Great win. So close to the "wild" space--just a click of the spoke away.

OhSusannah
November 10th, 2004, 9:49am
That's GREAT!!!!
Congratulations!

Trish617
November 10th, 2004, 9:57am
finally a question I knew!!! Listened to you win! many congrats :gift:

AmberMoon
November 10th, 2004, 9:58am
Woot wtg :cheer7: :cheer7:

mgkamish
November 10th, 2004, 9:58am
I don't know who Tom Hanks' wife is! Good job!! Enjoy your trip!

DMH_HRH
November 10th, 2004, 10:06am
Boy was that exciting for all of us!!!!! Congratulations and enjoy your trip!!! :jet:

testydolittle
November 10th, 2004, 10:06am
Congrats, enjoy your trip!!! :cheer7:

dandylin
November 10th, 2004, 10:07am
Very nice win, congratulations on a job well done :cool2:

Gaylep
November 10th, 2004, 10:09am
My Heart Would Have Been In My Throat!!

CONGRATULATIONS! ARUBA!!! YEA!! :cheer7: :jet: :cheer7:

What a great group we have here!

mytrn2wn12
November 10th, 2004, 10:10am
WTG!! so happy for you!! :cheer7:

coolbeans928
November 10th, 2004, 10:21am
Rita Wilson

texaslady6
November 10th, 2004, 10:23am
Congrats :cheer7: :laugh:

Maudrey74
November 10th, 2004, 10:23am
Just watched it here!! Woo Hoo!!! I was jumping up and down and clapping and my son wanted to know what I won :laugh: ... Congratulations!!!!! Have a Great time on your trip.

jamajessie
November 10th, 2004, 10:24am
I just heard you on tv you sounded great!!! LOL I would have been so nervouse! Congratulations!!!

pinkDaisy
November 10th, 2004, 10:25am
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! Aruba is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you answered so quickly, i was so nervous for you, i would have choked!
nice plug for your business too! you should have given your website addy!

cathyw
November 10th, 2004, 10:26am
SO happy for you!!! Enjoy your trip!

sunnyshone
November 10th, 2004, 10:28am
And thank you for sharing this experience with us!!! (( What wonderful members here who helped so much wow, you guys are great!!))

EAGarner78
November 10th, 2004, 10:28am
I watched the show today just to see you win! Congratulations and enjoy the trip, Jessica! :) :) :)

saintcheryl
November 10th, 2004, 10:29am
Congrats germanyi for the win on Regis & Kelly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheer7: :cheer7: :cheer7: :cheer7
:dance: :dance:

jennycricket
November 10th, 2004, 10:30am
I was watching Regis and you won!!! Congratulations.

Maprinces3
November 10th, 2004, 10:30am
Congrat's and the great win!

I am sorry I missed you big moment, as I was stuck up in the attic lighting the ever going out pilot light on the furnace....
It was 32 this morning and we had no heat!

jeanmarie
November 10th, 2004, 10:32am
Congrats! I heard your win!!!!!

Farmwife
November 10th, 2004, 10:34am
Great business plug be ready for increased business. That alone was worth thousands and was heard Nation wide. Now you can say as heard on the Regis and Kelly show. Maybe send them a sample of your work.
Maybe even the soldiers overseas might get to see it too.
Have fun and Good luck with your business.

APRIL1916
November 10th, 2004, 10:35am
Congrats! I tape each show so that I can review, maybe, between the time I'm called and when they actually ask me the question, that is if they call me.

star00light
November 10th, 2004, 10:37am
I also was watching! Congrats on the great win :)

missreneer
I thought that was really great. I didn't get a chance to watch but I saw the other thread.
Great job. We have such wonderful people here

tupik3702
Congratulations!!!! :gift:

Rookiesmom
November 10th, 2004, 10:39am
Great win Congratulations! :jump: :jet:

rocksea_lady
November 10th, 2004, 10:50am
Sorry I missed your T.V. debut!! It was so cool how everyone gave you every answer to every question they could have asked. I never enter this sweep because I rarely get to watch what I want in the morning (we were watching Sesame Street), maybe I should rethink this since people are so helpful here!! Good Luck and Happy Sweeping!!

TheWORstFan
November 10th, 2004, 10:50am
What was the question?

captainmorgan420
November 10th, 2004, 10:52am
The question was who is tom hanks wife.
geeeeeez even I knew that one :laugh:
WTG ON THE GR8 WIN :cheer7:

Robrose63
November 10th, 2004, 11:02am
Congrats :cool2:

tigress2b
November 10th, 2004, 11:04am
Wow thats soooo cool!!!!

Meloday
November 10th, 2004, 11:10am
congratulations

sixofus
November 10th, 2004, 11:12am
wow, how exciting, congrats on the great win and have a wonderful time in aruba!

sallykay
November 10th, 2004, 12:28pm
Wow! I'd already watched that part of the show when I saw this thread, so I rewound and watched it again!

Seems quite a few members here get called. I only enter once on line every contest, if that.

Have a great trip & congrats! :royal: :royal:

Helen88
November 10th, 2004, 12:46pm
OMG That was one US I watched it. Congrats!!!!!!! :jet: :jet:

Galfishin66
November 10th, 2004, 12:46pm
YOU DID IT!!!!! CONGRATS AND ENJOY YOUR TRIP!!!! :jet:

gingermae
November 10th, 2004, 12:57pm
. We're going to Aruba baby.

gingermae
November 10th, 2004, 12:57pm
Sorry about last post! Congratulations on a wonderful win!

hls4881
November 10th, 2004, 1:24pm
That is so cool!! I was watching this morning, as I do every morning, and I saw the whole travel trivia thing. I JUST NOW see this thread! That is AWESOME that it was an OLSer!!!

CONGRATS JESSICA!

pambanter
November 10th, 2004, 2:10pm
I have tears in my eyes and I am reading this long after it all happened. I was so excited. Wow. Goosebumps.