PDA

View Full Version : Regis and Kelly

catlady13711
November 9th, 2004, 9:29am
Im curious, has anyone from here got to play the Wild Wheel Trivia on Live with Regis and Kelly? If so, didja win? What time did they call? Please share the experience if ya don't mind :-)

Thanks!

Maprinces3
November 9th, 2004, 9:45am
I remember someone posting about a Regis and Kelly win... Check forums, but I think they won the Omaha Steaks GC.

Quadratic
November 9th, 2004, 9:54am
I remember quite a few winners on here, and some of them won big!

eyowyn
November 9th, 2004, 9:57am
one guy earlier this year won the trip and a car!!!!

smartykat
November 9th, 2004, 10:22am
DH won a cruise in May!!!
A representative from the station called him a couple hours before the show aired. In our case they woke us up about 7am. - we were still asleep! What a shock! They verified his information and said they would call him back when the show aired. They called back and we listened to the program on the telephone until it came time for the game. We couldn't watch it on TV until a hour later. DH lucked out and got a fairly easy question " In what city does Arnold Schwarzenegger live?"
Actually the whole thing was quite unnerving, but, worth it!!!

kt :gvibes:

shawnky
November 9th, 2004, 10:31am
They called me last oct. and I missed the question and got a $500.00 gc to banana republic..Sold it on ebay. They called me at 6:30 am cental time.. I didnt have TIVO then or I would have went back and watched the show..But I do now..I enter everyday online..Mine was from an online entry and I send in postcards.. Maybe next time.... :)

beckpal
November 9th, 2004, 10:35am
I won almost exactly 2 yrs ago. I was called somewhere between 8 to 8:15 AM the morning of the show, answered preliminary questions & then was told I'd be called just before the show went on the air. I got the call as they said I would and was able to watch it while I listened on the phone since I live on the east coast. I answered the question correctly & won a trip.

missreneer
November 10th, 2004, 10:58am
Wow, thats interesting, this was posted yesterday and someone won today. Catlady can you give me some lottery numbers. :laugh:

catlady13711
November 12th, 2004, 9:24am
Wow, thats interesting, this was posted yesterday and someone won today. Catlady can you give me some lottery numbers

LOL! let's see.. how about 7-2-20-13-34 and 48? :-) Congrats to the winners!

frogifer
November 12th, 2004, 9:44pm
They called me in may too and It landed on Wild so I could have won a 14 day cruise to Europe AND a home entertainment system. However I lost and won a $500 gc for seafood. BTW - it was REALLY hard to hear them while on "live"

germanyj
November 13th, 2004, 6:36am
Catlady, I won the trip to Aruba this week, on Wednesday, November 10. Here is the link to the thread about my win and gives all the information to the questions you asked.

http://www.online-sweepstakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192903