PDA

View Full Version : well i am glad for roboform..

Gibby_Luvr
November 9th, 2004, 12:26am
I sliced open my index finger knuckle tonight while washing a glass.. i had to go to the er and get 6 stitches.. owww. The numbing meds wore off.. so yeah it hurts. And its funny.. one of the first things that came to my mind was.. oh can i still type?? lol i know its sad. They had to splint it and everything. It was pretty gross. I didnt want to go to the er but when i can see the inside of my finger, its time to go lol.. it was really gross. Gib was disgusted as well lol.. But the most painful part was the numbing, they had to give me the shot, in the cut itself lol.... But i can say i am thankful for roboform lol

grass_tiger
November 9th, 2004, 12:29am
Ouch!!! My hand is still healing from a nasty rope burn, so I can sympathize. I hope you heal quickly. Yea for Roboform!

littlebitties
November 9th, 2004, 12:35am
I'm so sorry! Hope it heals quick, stops hurting very soon, and you are up to super-sweep typing speed in no time! Heck, I'm impressed you managed to type this post!

I always knew washing dishes by hand could come to no good. :laugh:

sorceress
November 9th, 2004, 12:36am
I'm a Gator fan. Have not tried Roboform yet. Is it better? Hope you heal soon! :worry:

Maprinces3
November 9th, 2004, 12:36am
I know what stitches are like.
As a teen I was attacked by a Great Dane and ended up with 197 sutures in my head and face. Darn dog tore off all but 1/4" of my right ear... It was a neighbors dog that turned out to have a brain tumor

Take it easy, and DO NOT GET IT WET!!!!!

Gibby_Luvr
November 9th, 2004, 12:42am
ok oww! lol i do good as long as i use my other fingers lol.. but i keep hitting it lol. I took tylenol but nothing so far but pain.. lol.. my daughter is up, and there is nothing on tv. So i am here lol. And yes! Now i get out of doing dishes.. lol I am going to attempt to do a load of dishes tomorrow, with one hand, i know i cant get this wet. I still have to do laundry too lol... i should start on that. I had stitches with childbirth lol.. but thats it, and if thats a sign of whats to come oh lord help me lol...

tkh823
November 9th, 2004, 7:55am
Feel better soon!

I did the exact same thing while pregnant with my son 11 years ago, I got 13 stitches. Ouch!